LPSG

really tall men

ladies do any of you have any fantasies of being with a huge man in more ways than one. 7ft tall and 10 inches would that make you feel femanine or just scared.

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
longguy is offline

really tall men

ladies do any of you have any fantasies of being with a huge man in more ways than one. 7ft tall and 10 inches would that make you feel femanine or just scared.
longguy is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
whatireallywant is offline


Yep, I do!

I don't think it would make me feel more "feminine" than being with any other man, but I have a fascination both with very hung men, and with very tall men. (Actually I have a fascination with very tall PEOPLE, yes, including very tall women - I'm just not attracted to women that way.)

Biology is not destiny.

http://www.amazon.com/Same-Differenc...2927035&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Myths-Gender-B...2927063&sr=1-1

"Sluts are just people who have more sex than you do" - Unknown
whatireallywant is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by longguy View Post
ladies do any of you have any fantasies of being with a huge man in more ways than one. 7ft tall and 10 inches would that make you feel feminine or just scared.
Uhm, are you 7'10", is that why you asked? Cause that's not exactly a random tall height even for a basketball player. To answer your question, I am 5'8" and I have always preferred dating tall men. I never thought about tall men making me feel more feminine; but they do tend to make me feel more safe. I guess if he were in a costume or something that might be scary but tall isn't usually scary to grown-ups.

FWIW - The tallest guy I ever went with was about 6'7".





A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
NEWREBA is offline


I'm really small & petite so almost every guy is tall to me. If I was standing next to a guy 7'10, it would be quite funny & pretty silly just being in that situation, let alone dating him.
NEWREBA is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
ohhhey is offline


I think he meant 7 foot tall and 10 inch dick
ohhhey is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline


I'm 6'7" and I do find short women prefer my height. I get noticed almost instantly when walking into a bar. One memorable occurrence I walked into a Wichita, KS bar that was comfortably busy and I locked eyes with a girl from 3/4 the way across the bar. She was gorgeous. Within an hour we were having a good time and ended up dating for a few months. She was around 5' tall and gorgeous. She was actually runner up in the Miss KS beauty pageant and KS has some beauties. When it came to sex she could not take it unfortunately.
There have been other times and I would say definitely shorter women like taller guys. My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
Nala is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ifxne_at_yahoo View Post
My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.
My brothers and father are tall (between 1.89 and 1.98 m) and all three of them have a large penis. My husband is even taller (2.03 m) with a 9.5"/7" penis.
Doesn't really look like opposites to me.
Nala is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
Moez??? is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ifxne_at_yahoo View Post
My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.
You started off on the right track, then went in the way wrong direction.

There are factors in opposites attracting, but i think the last part the body focuses on when it comes to evolution is penis size. Or at least, it's less significant. Opposite immunities, opposite health resistances, opposite strengths are probably a better focus, and not because they are opposites, but because if, lets say, a women had a genentically lower chance to get cancer, and she met a guy who had a lower chance to get diabetes, that raises the chances that their children will have a lower chance for to get either.

That's like the test they did, where people with different immunity resistances from each other smelled less like BO to each other.

Height, though, could be a factor, because taller usually equals stronger, therefore, taller, stronger kids.
Moez??? is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline


So you think taller = stronger more so than larger penis = stronger. I would disagree with that. If you were starved as a child you would be substantially shorter but your immune system would be similar regardless and your penis would most likely be similar regardless as well. Height is environmental more so than penis size IMO. There are plenty of studies on nutrition and body size.

When I said women from a family of large penised men would prefer men of smaller penises essentially I'm saying women from a high testosterone family would prefer men of lower testosterone. If you disagree with that then I don't need to reply anymore because that is definately true and I think the articles you've read suggest the same thing but present the evidence as women who were using birth control were no longer attracted to their mates when they ceased birth control. This implies sex hormones directly influence who we find attractive. Sex hormones are directly responsible for penis size.

Sorry I didn't spell all this out initially.

I don't think we're too far off topic for this thread. If the creator thinks we are I apologize and I'll stop posting regarding hormones.
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhhey View Post
I think he meant 7 foot tall and 10 inch dick

Oh, tee hee hee my bad I totally misunderstood him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifxne_at_yahoo View Post
I'm 6'7" and I do find short women prefer my height. I get noticed almost instantly when walking into a bar. One memorable occurrence I walked into a Wichita, KS bar that was comfortably busy and I locked eyes with a girl from 3/4 the way across the bar. She was gorgeous. Within an hour we were having a good time and ended up dating for a few months. She was around 5' tall and gorgeous. She was actually runner up in the Miss KS beauty pageant and KS has some beauties. When it came to sex she could not take it unfortunately.
HA! I'm sorry but as a 5'8" tall woman I always think men like you are wasted on a woman that short. It's us tall gals that need men over 6'. She could easily be with a man who was my height, and still be with a tall man for her.
Quote:
There have been other times and I would say definitely shorter women like taller guys. My theory is opposites attract. It's an evolutionary thing I'm guessing. If a girl has brothers with large penises she's naturally attracted to small penises whether she realizes it or not. if she was attracted to large penises she would be attracted to her brothers and evolutionarily that is not good. Now you get my logic and know it has served me well.
That sort of aligns with the theory that women are genetically predisposed to be repulsed by the natural aroma and sweat of their father and brothers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala View Post
My brothers and father are tall (between 1.89 and 1.98 m) and all three of them have a large penis. My husband is even taller (2.03 m) with a 9.5"/7" penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nala View Post
Doesn't really look like opposites to me.

Why in the name of God do you know how big the penises of your father and brother are? That's not right. I can't believe no one else has thought this bizarre?

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #11 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


7 foot 10 is wayy too big. I was with a guy a foot taller than me, that was good enough.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #12 (permalink)
Nala is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
Why in the name of God do you know how big the penises of your father and brother are? That's not right. I can't believe no one else has thought this bizarre?
Given the fact that I lived in the same house as my brothers and father and shared the same bathroom I don't think it's strange to notice them. Bulges show, and with five people sharing one bathroom it wasn't uncommon to see them naked either coming out of the shower or walking on their way to their own bedroom.

But yes, there was another, less comfortable reason for knowing the size of my brother's penis which I mentioned earlier in another thread.
Nala is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #13 (permalink)
Rugbypup is offline


Tall men are incredibly beautiful to me. A little intimidating but incredibly beautiful. To be perfectly shallow, unless I was in 'love' I wouldn't want to date a guy under 6' tall.

Pup, x.

"Blah, blah, blah, go blow it out your arse!"

So I'm having an introspective ramble.
Rugbypup is offline  
Old 09-26-2008   #14 (permalink)
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
That sort of aligns with the theory that women are genetically predisposed to be repulsed by the natural aroma and sweat of their father and brothers.
Your rhetorical articulation is something we all truly admire. Your logic is purely refreshing. Thank you for saying what I wanted to say but did not have the presence of mind to convey. :)
ifxne_at_yahoo is offline  
Old 09-27-2008   #15 (permalink)
animalvr is offline


I ADORE tall men, always have and always will. I am 5 foot 11 and have dated men that have been 6 foot and never truly felt as feminine as i could until i started dating 6 foot 5 +. I think they are beautiful and should embrace their height!
animalvr is offline  

Tags
men, tall

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
DannySB, hgpennypacker, HungHunk, johnnydarin65, sonali, sporty13, TheBestYouCan, tkbr, usethisuser, whataweirdwebsite, willj

Please read the rules.

Online: 1500 | Chatting: 41

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG