LPSG

Naked Weigh-ins

Originally Posted by sexysharpay It looks like this link is dead! Mega frowny face! They have parts of it at All Posts | but it's not the whole thing, and there was some hot stuff

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011   #286 (permalink)
dad4you is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysharpay View Post
It looks like this link is dead! Mega frowny face!

They have parts of it at All Posts | but it's not the whole thing, and there was some hot stuff at the original link. Anyone manage to save the vids or know where else they're hosted?
Yea, I miss spy cams too.. seems Google was the host and someone got all uptight about this blog. Anyone know where it is being hosted now?

I am exclusively attracted to men with large dicks. The next attraction is for kindness, next is him being a top, next is him having a hairy chest and shoulders so that he glows when backlit by the sunset.
I am looking for a VERY good friend in Boise, Idaho
NOTE: I will NOT friend someone who has no pictures or profile. Do not even ask.
I clear out all my 'friends' at the end of the year if I haven't heard from them after the initial request.
-Gordon in Boise, Idaho
dad4you is offline  
Old 07-02-2011   #287 (permalink)
Frodo46888 is offline


Being naked for the weigh-in isn't necessary, as they could simply subtract the weight of the shorts. But because boxing is a truly macho sport, I think it's more of "I'm man enough to show it all" to intimidate the opponents.
Frodo46888 is offline  
Old 07-02-2011   #288 (permalink)
willow78 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dad4you View Post
Yea, I miss spy cams too.. seems Google was the host and someone got all uptight about this blog. Anyone know where it is being hosted now?
The original is now here: Spycams From Guys

And there is also this one: Spycamsfromguys - Men caught in showers and locker rooms. Exciting spycams from guys in restroom.

willow78 is offline  
Old 07-02-2011   #289 (permalink)
FRE
FRE is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo46888 View Post
Being naked for the weigh-in isn't necessary, as they could simply subtract the weight of the shorts. But because boxing is a truly macho sport, I think it's more of "I'm man enough to show it all" to intimidate the opponents.
Do you really think that a boxer could intimidate his opponent by revealing his penis? To me, that seems unlikely, but I know nothing about boxing.
FRE is offline  
Old 07-02-2011   #290 (permalink)
Frodo46888 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by FRE View Post
Do you really think that a boxer could intimidate his opponent by revealing his penis? To me, that seems unlikely, but I know nothing about boxing.
I know nothing about boxing, either, but I do know that psyching the other guy out is an objective. A guy who shows off a big dong is saying that he's more of a man than his opponent.

I just watched a weigh-in video, and at least a couple of the guys must have "growers", because they sure didn't show much. By displaying it they're saying that it takes REAL guts to reveal a small penis. And I guess it does.

In any case, boxing is the only sport that routinely puts the athlete on naked display, and I suggest that it is for the macho factor.
Frodo46888 is offline  
Old 07-02-2011   #291 (permalink)
FRE
FRE is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo46888 View Post
I know nothing about boxing, either, but I do know that psyching the other guy out is an objective. A guy who shows off a big dong is saying that he's more of a man than his opponent.

I just watched a weigh-in video, and at least a couple of the guys must have "growers", because they sure didn't show much. By displaying it they're saying that it takes REAL guts to reveal a small penis. And I guess it does.

In any case, boxing is the only sport that routinely puts the athlete on naked display, and I suggest that it is for the macho factor.
I thought that wrestling also had naked weigh-ins.
FRE is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #292 (permalink)
sexysharpay is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by willow78 View Post
Willow, thanks for those links, but do you know what happened to the archived clips from those sites? There's about 30 "Big American championship" clips missing, and those had some fine laddies. That'll teach me not to save/download!
sexysharpay is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #293 (permalink)
joeste09 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo46888 View Post
I know nothing about boxing, either, but I do know that psyching the other guy out is an objective. A guy who shows off a big dong is saying that he's more of a man than his opponent.

I just watched a weigh-in video, and at least a couple of the guys must have "growers", because they sure didn't show much. By displaying it they're saying that it takes REAL guts to reveal a small penis. And I guess it does.

In any case, boxing is the only sport that routinely puts the athlete on naked display, and I suggest that it is for the macho factor.
could you post a link to the video?
hugo Garay who there are many pictures and videos of on this thread gets naked for everyone of his weigh-ins
joeste09 is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #294 (permalink)
joeste09 is offline


bodybuilder weigh-ins
bb.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg
joeste09 is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #297 (permalink)
RioDalston is offline


Who's this Garray guy, he's hot!

naked67.jpg has a big flscid cock for an asian man - interesting.
RioDalston is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #298 (permalink)
joeste09 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDalston View Post
Who's this Garray guy, he's hot!

naked67.jpg has a big flscid cock for an asian man - interesting.
hugo hernan Garay is an argentinian boxer he is 31 years old and likes to get naked.
he has a hot ass too!!
garay.jpg

hugo garry.jpg

check out this video
YouTube - ‪Brähmer vs. Garay: offizielles Wiegen‬‏
joeste09 is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #299 (permalink)
joeste09 is offline


first 3 british fighter Gary Sykes
gary sykes.jpg

gary sykes2.jpg

gary sykes3.jpg

ass out.jpg
joeste09 is offline  
Old 07-03-2011   #300 (permalink)
sexysharpay is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDalston View Post
naked67.jpg has a big flscid cock for an asian man - interesting.
Lol, not every Asian guy is hung like Leslie Chao.
sexysharpay is offline  

Tags
naked , weighins

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Latest Threads
New person
7 Minutes Ago by j04nny
Verification
10 Minutes Ago by stud22
Full Video?
15 Minutes Ago by lanman

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Men: 41joseph, bigtool9x7, BooksAndMountains, Cajunmediumcock, dnth8dask8rs, hibernian82, hungblacksexy, kanukkok, MrBigRig, nunnz, Orangeballs9, youngtonedbull

Please read the rules.

Online: 2466 | Chatting: 65

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2015 lpsg.com. All rights reserved