LPSG

LPSG (http://www.lpsg.com/)
-   Straight Adult Websites (http://www.lpsg.com/straight-adult-websites/)
-   -   Big Hanging Balls (http://www.lpsg.com/109625-big-hanging-balls.html)

thin7 08-16-2012 05:08 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Mature54...most of those are gay. I dont know about other people here but a guy sticking his ass out with pseudo big balls does nothing for me. I want to quickly exit the page. Not a gay thread.

B_mature54 08-17-2012 02:03 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Sorry you were offended by the post, however I did not intend for it to be a gay or straight post. Simply pictures of guys with big low hanging balls, i am unable to tell a man's sexuality by looking at his balls

thin7 08-17-2012 03:11 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
If he is sticking his ass in the air and looking backwards at the camera then it's gay...period. This is a great thread and should include straight men with women preferably.

pinspotter10 09-16-2012 10:54 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Nice job playing with his balls at the beginning of this video:

janet maso - XVIDEOS.COM

EnglishMan 09-16-2012 09:53 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Great large hanging pussy bashing balls in this straight fuck film

Passion-HD Cityscape MILF Romance - Pornhub.com

dgantt 09-17-2012 02:06 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
He is absolutely perfect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishMan (Post 4330262)
Great large hanging pussy bashing balls in this straight fuck film

Passion-HD Cityscape MILF Romance - Pornhub.com


Dooky 09-21-2012 11:58 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thin7 (Post 4282646)
If he is sticking his ass in the air and looking backwards at the camera then it's gay...period. This is a great thread and should include straight men with women preferably.

you're absolutely right. this is supposed to be men banging women. lol i love how straight guys are upfront with it and somewhat courteous... if you post something straight in a gay thread they fuckin murder you.

B_goldgloveuky 09-21-2012 12:13 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
massive heavy bag on that dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnglishMan (Post 4330262)
Great large hanging pussy bashing balls in this straight fuck film

Passion-HD Cityscape MILF Romance - Pornhub.com


iceman888888 09-21-2012 12:21 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldgloveuky (Post 4337285)
massive heavy bag on that dude.

wow... who is that? looks like he has about 4 balls in there.

EnglishMan 09-22-2012 08:21 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman888888 (Post 4337296)
wow... who is that? looks like he has about 4 balls in there.


Bill Bailey

patrick89101112 09-22-2012 08:32 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mature54 (Post 4282584)
Sorry you were offended by the post, however I did not intend for it to be a gay or straight post. Simply pictures of guys with big low hanging balls, i am unable to tell a man's sexuality by looking at his balls

Big balls are big balls. Just because a guy enjoys his asshole doesn't mean he's gay. Thanks for posting these, mature!

EnglishMan 09-22-2012 09:16 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Bill Baileys balls at their best

Rio Lee Vs Bill Bailey Seduced by a Cougar Bills Landlord... - fapdu

jake_1968 09-22-2012 11:15 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Great thread. I like this too when I'm screwing. (slapping her ass with balls.) There's a porn guy from the 90's who had to reach back and pull his balls to the side so the camera could see the penetration, which I get, but too bad. I'll try and find it and post again. He's someone we all know if watched porn from the 1990's. Just never learned the names.

mikeyalbany22 09-22-2012 10:39 PM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman888888 (Post 4337296)
wow... who is that? looks like he has about 4 balls in there.

Here's another vid of his balls being worshipped (at 3:25) Naughty Office - Holly Michaels ... - XVIDEOS.COM

Vincenzo 09-25-2012 09:34 AM

Re: Big Hanging Balls
 
Woah! She was a feisty little one! :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG