LPSG

Videos of cock spasm during cumming

At about 21:10 he holds it half way in her and the camera zooms to his genitals so you see the cock, balls, and scrotum all twitching. < Download Clip-142.avi for free on Filesonic.com >

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2011   #211 (permalink)
insert_8 is offline


At about 21:10 he holds it half way in her and the camera zooms to his genitals so you see the cock, balls, and scrotum all twitching.

< Download Clip-142.avi for free on Filesonic.com >
insert_8 is offline  
Old 10-04-2011   #213 (permalink)
HungPirate is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick66 View Post
You can see everything contracting here as this guy pumps his cum deep inside her pussy Throbbing Cock Pumps me Full of Cum - Pornhub.com
Excellent clip. One of the better creampie views I've seen someone get -- good views of both of them. Unlike most creampies on camera, it isn't overly shallow -- he's actually got it halfway in when he cums, and in addition to his balls contracting and the underside of his shaft pulsing, you can also see the whole cock itself flexing.

I also like the way he stays still for shooting the peak of his load, but then while he's still twitching he resumes thrusting into her for a while -- a great visual instead of the usual quick pullout -- just keeps thrusting until it gets really sloppy.
HungPirate is offline  
Old 10-06-2011   #214 (permalink)
chadstallion is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by HungPirate View Post
Excellent clip. One of the better creampie views I've seen someone get -- good views of both of them. Unlike most creampies on camera, it isn't overly shallow -- he's actually got it halfway in when he cums, and in addition to his balls contracting and the underside of his shaft pulsing, you can also see the whole cock itself flexing.

I also like the way he stays still for shooting the peak of his load, but then while he's still twitching he resumes thrusting into her for a while -- a great visual instead of the usual quick pullout -- just keeps thrusting until it gets really sloppy.
yup; at under 2 minutes in length, this is a HOT clip.

masturbation: sex with someone you love
chadstallion is offline  
Old 10-31-2011   #215 (permalink)
insert_8 is offline


He's not quite fully inserted, but you see his cock pulse as the sperm goes into her about 21:15
She's Creampied - Free Porn Tubes & Sex Videos - 7, Amateur, Blowjob Porn Movies - NuVid.com
insert_8 is offline  
Old 11-01-2011   #216 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by insert_8 View Post
He's not quite fully inserted, but you see his cock pulse as the sperm goes into her about 21:15
She's Creampied - Free Porn Tubes & Sex Videos - 7, Amateur, Blowjob Porn Movies - NuVid.com
How cool, that's the full video of what swede82 posted on the first page of this thread. Full circle, baby:

http://www.lpsg.org/123352-videos-of...ml#post2011332

Life is goo.

EDIT: That was supposed to be life is good. A little freudian slip

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 01-07-2012   #217 (permalink)
shephusky is offline


nice thick cock pulsating
Big tit beauty on his cock getting a creampie
shephusky is offline  
Old 01-21-2012   #218 (permalink)
louiebill is offline


Here is a nice clip of a cock pulsing down near the ass. Pulsating cum muscle - xHamster.com
louiebill is offline  
Old 01-21-2012   #219 (permalink)
chadstallion is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by louiebill View Post
Here is a nice clip of a cock pulsing down near the ass. Pulsating cum muscle - xHamster.com
excellent!

masturbation: sex with someone you love
chadstallion is offline  
Old 02-03-2012   #220 (permalink)
cockaddictedboy is offline


guys, look at his twitching asshole and perineum ;)

maxtor's hard drive - pumping
cockaddictedboy is offline  
Old 02-03-2012   #221 (permalink)
hugeboto4ladies is offline


Here is one...100% amateur, big cock....creampie....spasms....and u even see the load drop out when she stands up:)

milf ride and cream pie - Pornhub.com
hugeboto4ladies is offline  
Old 02-04-2012   #222 (permalink)
dan7121 is offline


mmm would love to see one where a guy is jerking and it pulsates like that.. keep the vids cumming though!
dan7121 is offline  
Old 02-04-2012   #223 (permalink)
hungteen19921992 is online now


Not sure if these have been posted already, but there are whole compilations of these on XNXX

Pulsating Vagina ... - XNXX.COM
Pulsating Vagina ... - XNXX.COM

Genuine measurements (not fake) : 7.5" x 5.5"

Holla at ya boy
hungteen19921992 is online now  
Old 02-04-2012   #224 (permalink)
chadstallion is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungteen19921992 View Post
Not sure if these have been posted already, but there are whole compilations of these on XNXX

Pulsating Vagina ... - XNXX.COM
Pulsating Vagina ... - XNXX.COM
prime!

masturbation: sex with someone you love
chadstallion is offline  

Tags
cock, contract, creampie, cum, dick

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/123352-videos-of-cock-spasm-during.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Double Hairy Creampie, Free Streaming Porn This thread Refback 02-26-2009 07:20 AM 193


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 PM.

Latest Threads
Josh' Final Video
19 Minutes Ago by law271
Hello
21 Minutes Ago by hockey
On Skype Now
53 Minutes Ago by MarcFr
hi
57 Minutes Ago by underb

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, BigJimYoung, dantien, frankdecrank, hungtennisplaya, joted41, Mikael24, morda, muzorewi, rawk_hawk, slimeyhead, stlinks, topflightsam, UKGuyM, xarmanix

Please read the rules.

Online: 2138 | Chatting: 74

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG