LPSG

Videos of cock spasm during cumming

Originally Posted by joejack Proof there can be no annulment. love the way her pussy just drips cum out all over his shaft, so fuckken sexy

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2010   #121 (permalink)
blackbottom2 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by joejack View Post
Proof there can be no annulment.
love the way her pussy just drips cum out all over his shaft, so fuckken sexy
blackbottom2 is offline  
Old 07-06-2010   #122 (permalink)
dirtymindsf is offline


love watching a fat dick pulse in a cunt. thanks!
dirtymindsf is offline  
Old 07-07-2010   #123 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by col1974 View Post
Really want to contribute but is anyone else finding it tough to find stuff? Any tips folks?
Tried an array of tube sites but no luck yet.
Ditto that observation.. but here's one that may work,
Mr. Twitchy makes a 'hands free' entrance for a nice-
Creamy ride
Not very clear.. but spasms add his cream in last 20 secs.
Gotta luv it all

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 07-08-2010   #124 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


i've seen this one before and find it hot everytime, you can just imagine all that cum spurting up in there.
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 07-09-2010   #125 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Haven't seen this one posted, at least in last few months.
Watch 15,000+ Free XXX Movies & Amateur Tube Movies - FuckTube.com.
Damn if the spasms don't start before :40 & continue..
could it be due- she never releases the fatty...

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 07-12-2010   #127 (permalink)
DeerHunterIA is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffnRod View Post
Haven't seen this one posted, at least in last few months.
Watch 15,000+ Free XXX Movies & Amateur Tube Movies - FuckTube.com.
Damn if the spasms don't start before :40 & continue..
could it be due- she never releases the fatty...

Ah, oral amber. I miss her. I wonder if her site is still up?
DeerHunterIA is offline  
Old 07-12-2010   #128 (permalink)
fuguemaster is offline


That one re: black men creaming a white girly misses the point of the thread. There is no penis spasm visible - it is merely another creampie...
fuguemaster is offline  
Old 07-12-2010   #129 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerHunterIA View Post
Ah, oral amber. I miss her. I wonder if her site is still up?
Now there's a 'porn bloodhound' with the call of the week!
My excuse for not recognizing Amber is due to the closeup shot w/o any furniture/setting to reference (as my signature suggests)
At least that's my story & I'm sticking to it

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.

Last edited by StaffnRod; 07-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: rofl
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 07-13-2010   #130 (permalink)
col1974 is offline


Gay video

That's a GAY video folks. Please don't complain you didn't know it was of TWO GUYS FUCKING!

Enjoy :D
Furryfuckers's Videos

Your proctologist called..........they found your head.

http://video2.xtube.com/community/pr...php?user=col74
col1974 is offline  
Old 07-14-2010   #131 (permalink)
D_sxytfukt
Banned

There are a couple of videos in my gallery of my cock's spasms during hands-free cum shots. Here's the link if you're interested http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgall.../ppuser/437199 .
Old 07-14-2010   #132 (permalink)
chadstallion is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by britishorigin View Post
There are a couple of videos in my gallery of my cock's spasms during hands-free cum shots. Here's the link if you're interested http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgall.../ppuser/437199 .
dude. that is HOT.

masturbation: sex with someone you love
chadstallion is offline  
Old 07-15-2010   #133 (permalink)
bigdicksarebest is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by fuguemaster View Post
That one re: black men creaming a white girly misses the point of the thread. There is no penis spasm visible - it is merely another creampie...

Someone posted that they what to see the guy's asshole spasm...If you look it spasms in this video so STFU and enjoy
bigdicksarebest is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #134 (permalink)
ferfed is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by col1974 View Post
Gay video

That's a GAY video folks. Please don't complain you didn't know it was of TWO GUYS FUCKING!

Enjoy :D
Furryfuckers's Videos
lol nice balls
ferfed is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #135 (permalink)
cool.guy.bang is offline


Awesome!!
cool.guy.bang is offline  

Tags
cock, contract, creampie, cum, dick

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/123352-videos-of-cock-spasm-during.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Double Hairy Creampie, Free Streaming Porn This thread Refback 02-26-2009 08:20 AM 193


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
backfrmore, bigdaddyr09, Geohazard, guy357, hungboy, hw_2524, jammyd_cdf, jaynz, massivecock, stevieb422, Whitezilla1993

Please read the rules.

Online: 1918 | Chatting: 64

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved