LPSG

Sex with Classmate

So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him.

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned

Red face Sex with Classmate

So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact.

Anyways I fucked him on Saturday when we were both sky high on ecstasy. He was drunk as well and couldn't stay hard for more than 2 minutes at a time. He said that had never happened to him before and he was so sad because he'd been waiting all year to fuck me. He gave me the best oral sex I've ever experienced.... I couldn't believe that an 18 year old had rocked my world.

I would be fucking him right now had nature not taken it's course. So I'm now left with a week to decide what I want to do to him. He's given me permission to experiment with him, doing whatever I want within reason.

I already know I want to try and give him a prostate orgasm, but I don't know what else I should do with him. He's only tried anal once, so I'm kinda sketchy about letting him do that when we are supposed to be intoxicated.

Hey everyone... give me some ideas on how to rock an 18 year old's world...

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
likesnewthings is offline


when i was a senior in high school i was fucking this sophomore college girl. she was very, very good in bed (by my standards then), and ended up teaching me a lot- how to please a woman- how and where to touch, how to talk, and what positions to fuck the piss out of her in. looking back, she was a great teacher. i was much, much better in the sack after we parted ways. i wasn't clumsy anymore, knew how to be rough and knew where to be gentle. this all led to a better experience for me and my subsequent partners and set me up to learn even better things.

maybe you could take him to school? he'd appreciate you down the road...
likesnewthings is offline  
Old 03-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


LOL this boy could take me to school. I think he's had much more action than I have. He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Sorry quote function isn't working for me.

He is very immature. Everyone knows it, but he's fucking beautiful and oozes sex. It wont really have an effect on me fucking him, it's no strings attached sex. I'm a closet case nympho, I wont turn down his advances. We are safe, using birth control and condoms; I don't see how this could work out bad.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
likesnewthings is offline


yeah- well i was lucky actually- to find a girl with experience who was actually willing to carry on with me. i mean, she could have been out exclusively fucking 25 yr old dudes, but she decided to spend some of her time with me for just over a year. bring another girl into the mix- maybe he'll like that.
likesnewthings is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Think_Kink View Post
He is very immature. Everyone knows it, but he's fucking beautiful and oozes sex. It wont really have an effect on me fucking him, it's no strings attached sex.
Hmmm... how to say this without sounding too harsh...

Unless this guy has the biggest cock on the planet, is the son of Adonis, or the heir to Warren Buffet's fortune... you might want to just upgrade to having sex with an adult rather than a teenager. It will undoubtedly be better for you.

Teens having sex is merely kids imitating what adults do. They are underdeveloped minds having sex with underdeveloped bodies. However, just for the record I'm not judging anyone on that... don't get me wrong, I first had sex at 19.

However, I'm not sure why you would be so eager to give him pleasure, if you're the nympho... cause from what you've typed it sounds as if it he's had a bunch of sloppy, dysfunctional "pleasure" already... that he probably didn't reciprocate in to his partner. Stop doing this kid a favor! =P

Obviously you have the ultimate decision, but if choose man over a boy you're going to do yourself a favor in the long run. Especially since there are plenty of those running around that ooze sex also.

EDIT: Couple last things...

"He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school."

LOL, you do realize the people that have to go around having sex with a bunch of people and bragging about it are the actually WORST people in bed, and usually not well endowed at all. That's the exact reason they have to have sex with a bunch of people instead of just a few... no one likes to have sex with them consistently.

And after your own first statement, "So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact"

I hope you also realize that you're not the only person this guys runs around with doing drugs and whatever with... he's a total scum bag and he's just a kid. Even if you're the nympho, he's using you way more than you are using him.

==

This is not an attack on you or him personally - just giving you some outside advice to think about. :)

Last edited by AlphaMale; 03-05-2009 at 01:41 AM..
AlphaMale is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by JWright View Post
Hmmm... how to say this without sounding too harsh...

Unless this guy has the biggest cock on the planet, is the son of Adonis, or the heir to Warren Buffet's fortune... you might want to just upgrade to having sex with an adult rather than a teenager. It will undoubtedly be better for you.

Teens having sex is merely kids imitating what adults do. They are underdeveloped minds having sex with underdeveloped bodies. However, just for the record I'm not judging anyone on that... don't get me wrong, I first had sex at 19.

However, I'm not sure why you would be so eager to give him pleasure, if you're the nympho... cause from what you've typed it sounds as if it he's had a bunch of sloppy, dysfunctional "pleasure" already... that he probably didn't reciprocate in to his partner. Stop doing this kid a favor! =P
He's actually one of a few guys I have on the go. I'm not doing the child a favor, I'm getting my rocks off.
Quote:
Obviously you have the ultimate decision, but if choose man over a boy you're going to do yourself a favor in the long run. Especially since there are plenty of those running around that ooze sex also.
There might be lots running around. Trust me I could have any guy I wanted, gay straight or other. I want the 18 year old.
Quote:
EDIT: Couple last things...

"He's a self proclaimed whore and is doing tons of girls from the school."

LOL, you do realize the people that have to go around having sex with a bunch of people and bragging about it are the actually WORST people in bed, and usually not well endowed at all. That's the exact reason they have to have sex with a bunch of people instead of just a few... no one likes to have sex with them consistently.
So far he's been pretty fucking good and I've had a fair amount of sex. His last partner was with him 3-4 times a week for 4 months. So... he can't be that horrible.
Quote:
And after your own first statement, "So since September I've been interested in my classmate. He's barely 18 and I'm 21. He somewhat forcefully made me suck his dick and eventually his girlfriend at the time found out and dumped him. Apparently I wasn't the only one, she only found out about my after the fact"

I hope you also realize that you're not the only person this guys runs around with doing drugs and whatever with... he's a total scum bag and he's just a kid. Even if you're the nympho, he's using you way more than you are using him.
Actually.. he can't get a hold of those drugs without my assistance. So I know for a fact he isn't doing E. I live in a remote community and they just aren't around. I also don't think he would have knowingly took ecstasy while he was with me. Why would he do that? If he knew he wasn't going to get hard.. he wouldn't have done the drug. He also wont take it again if we are planning to spend the night together.

Quote:
This is not an attack on you or him personally - just giving you some outside advice to think about. :)
Likewise, I just... know what I want. I didn't need assistance pointing out why I shouldn't be fucking an 18 year old. It's my choice to do so.

Just saying..

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
D_Mylor Mentallydaft is offline
Account Disabled


in your blog i might have left out the part about smoking crack....... if it was me that is
D_Mylor Mentallydaft is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by axlx2009 View Post
in your blog i might have left out the part about smoking crack....... if it was me that is
Meh, I could have. But it's my life in blog format, no need to leave out crazy shit I do.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
ershlagen is offline


Does he have a big one?
ershlagen is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #11 (permalink)
D_Mylor Mentallydaft is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Think_Kink View Post
Meh, I could have. But it's my life in blog format, no need to leave out crazy shit I do.


true, and don't let any asshole try to make you feel bad about it. the spine it takes to allways be honest is the backbone that should allways keep your head up high
D_Mylor Mentallydaft is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by axlx2009 View Post
true, and don't let any asshole try to make you feel bad about it. the spine it takes to allways be honest is the backbone that should allways keep your head up high
Thanks hun.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #13 (permalink)
B_Think_Kink is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by ershlagen View Post
Does he have a big one?
yes.

I'm female... check the pics..
You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down.
Breaking Bradley Story (m/f)

B_Think_Kink is offline  
Old 03-05-2009   #14 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ershlagen View Post
Does he have a big one?
You really thought she was going to answer "no" to that question?

Last edited by AlphaMale; 03-05-2009 at 11:13 PM..
AlphaMale is offline  
Old 03-06-2009   #15 (permalink)
B_1youngboy is offline
Banned


Lol ... good luck
B_1youngboy is offline  

Tags
classmate, sex

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
me and gf
1 Minute Ago by hero52
Southern cock
8 Minutes Ago by shanes
Massive Cock Pumping
9 Minutes Ago by drambo

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
arkhas, bigaderz, blaze420, dirty_cumslut, Fireball8, Frankdu, gd31, hugepiece1982, jamesdeann, jorkawa, justasimpleguy, koolcamel01, LongDong282, married_bro, oneshyguy22, rjp1346, STLguy, Straightjake80

Please read the rules.

Online: 1792 | Chatting: 67

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG