LPSG

I got circumcised today

Originally Posted by g32js did you see where he said his wife got very excited during sex with him being circumcised. BUT he failed to say anything about her excitement with his forskin. well imagine

is part of a discussion in the The Healthy Penis forum that includes topics on Erection concerns, Viagra, ejaculation, diseases, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > The Healthy Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009   #376 (permalink)
TLCTugger is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by g32js View Post
did you see where he said his wife got very excited during sex with him being circumcised. BUT he failed to say anything about her excitement with his forskin. well imagine that.... wonder why?
Well, she does discuss it in this interview:
YouTube - TLC Tugger - 2005 Interview about Foreskin Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by g32js View Post
he also said at the end that he [WANTS ] circumcision to be outlawed [every where an also in the united states.]
Yeah, well I didn't edit that student film. We were discussing infant circumcision. Yes, it should be illegal to cut a well child's genitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g32js View Post
SCORE a ANOTHER ONE UP for the CIRCUMCISED cock lovers.
Whatever. Just tell me substituting "circumcised clit lovers" wouldn't make for a quotation from someone we could all agree to hate.

-Ron

HIS body, HIS decision
TLCTugger is offline  
Old 05-26-2009   #377 (permalink)
B_dxjnorto is offline
Banned


Why is this even marginally legal? You convert to Judaism and then decide that your twelve year old son must have part of his penis cut off?! And how is it possible that the physician would not be guilty of sexual assault?

This type of shit happens all the time behind the scenes of our ridiculous cultural fixation on normal genitalia.

Misha's Case

AN URGENT APPEAL FOR YOUR HELP
TO PROTECT A 12 YEAR-OLD BOY

Those of you who are serious about protecting children from non-therapeutic circumcision have a unique opportunity to assist with a legal case in Oregon. An Oregon father, (an attorney), claims to be in the process of converting to Judaism and wants his now 12-year-old son, "Misha", of whom he has custody, circumcised against both the child’s and the natural mother’s express wishes.

Sadly, a physician, a fellow congregant of the father, has already been found willing to ignore the child’s wishes. The father claims a rabbi has insisted on the child’s circumcision. The father’s motives might even be sheer spite toward Misha’s mother; we can’t know.

An attorney working pro bono publico has donated more than $20,000 of his time to assisting the mother by attempting to block the circumcision in the courts. The case is now on its way to the Oregon Supreme Court after losses at both the trial level and an intermediate appellate court. Judges have affirmed without opinion or testimony that a non-medical circumcision of a 12-year-old is ‘within the discretion of a custodial parent.’ There is no medical necessity alleged at all by anyone. The circumcision would be purely cultural, even merely spiteful.

If you could possibly assist; I urge you to make a tax-deductible donation to Doctors Opposing Circumcision, in Misha’s name, to be used only for his legal fees and costs. I will supply you with much more detail by pdf if you have a sincere wish to help. Even small sums, the cost of a restaurant meal, $25, $50, will help if enough people chip in, but if you can afford more, that would be deeply appreciated by the boy and his mother who cannot afford to oppose the attorney-father.

This is the clearest case of a parent’s claimed religious "beliefs" trumping a child’s right to an intact body that I have seen in 26 years of practicing law. It fairly screams out for justice, but justice costs, even when most of the legal help has so far been provided pro bono. (Those of you with an interest in reading how the US Supreme Court balances children’s bodily rights vs. a parent’s rights to the free practice of religion might considering reading Prince v. Massachusetts, 321 US Sup Ct 158: “Parents may be free to become martyrs themselves. But it does not follow they are free to make martyrs of their children.”)

PLEASE feel free to re-post this at websites and bulletin boards where concerned and sympathetic souls browse.

And please note that my bona fides, and that of the attorney in Oregon, Clay Patrick, are both verifiable at the Oregon and Washington state websites authenticating licensed attorneys. The progress of the case is easily verified at the Oregon Courts website, though as a family law case, the file may be partially sealed for the child’s protection.
B_dxjnorto is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #378 (permalink)
B_Morning_Glory is offline
Banned


[QUOTE=dxjnorto;2149399]Why is this even marginally legal? You convert to Judaism and then decide that your twelve year old son must have part of his penis cut off?! And how is it possible that the physician would not be guilty of sexual assault?

This type of shit happens all the time behind the scenes of our ridiculous cultural fixation on normal genitalia.

Misha's Case

AN URGENT APPEAL FOR YOUR HELP
TO PROTECT A 12 YEAR-OLD BOY

Those of you who are serious about protecting children from non-therapeutic circumcision have a unique opportunity to assist with a legal case in Oregon. An Oregon father, (an attorney), claims to be in the process of converting to Judaism and wants his now 12-year-old son, "Misha", of whom he has custody, circumcised against both the child’s and the natural mother’s express wishes.

Sadly, a physician, a fellow congregant of the father, has already been found willing to ignore the child’s wishes. The father claims a rabbi has insisted on the child’s circumcision. The father’s motives might even be sheer spite toward Misha’s mother; we can’t know.

An attorney working pro bono publico has donated more than $20,000 of his time to assisting the mother by attempting to block the circumcision in the courts. The case is now on its way to the Oregon Supreme Court after losses at both the trial level and an intermediate appellate court. Judges have affirmed without opinion or testimony that a non-medical circumcision of a 12-year-old is ‘within the discretion of a custodial parent.’ There is no medical necessity alleged at all by anyone. The circumcision would be purely cultural, even merely spiteful.

If you could possibly assist; I urge you to make a tax-deductible donation to Doctors Opposing Circumcision, in Misha’s name, to be used only for his legal fees and costs. I will supply you with much more detail by pdf if you have a sincere wish to help. Even small sums, the cost of a restaurant meal, $25, $50, will help if enough people chip in, but if you can afford more, that would be deeply appreciated by the boy and his mother who cannot afford to oppose the attorney-father.

This is the clearest case of a parent’s claimed religious "beliefs" trumping a child’s right to an intact body that I have seen in 26 years of practicing law. It fairly screams out for justice, but justice costs, even when most of the legal help has so far been provided pro bono. (Those of you with an interest in reading how the US Supreme Court balances children’s bodily rights vs. a parent’s rights to the free practice of religion might considering reading Prince v. Massachusetts, 321 US Sup Ct 158: “Parents may be free to become martyrs themselves. But it does not follow they are free to make martyrs of their children.”)

PLEASE feel free to re-post this at websites and bulletin boards where concerned and sympathetic souls browse.

And please note that my bona fides, and that of the attorney in Oregon, Clay Patrick, are both verifiable at the Oregon and Washington state websites authenticating licensed attorneys. The progress of the case is easily verified at the Oregon Courts website, though as a family law



DXJNORTO. the way i see this is, their is NO different than what your trying or would like to see happen with the foreskin law you an a few others here would like to see past meaning,, to stop circumcision on adults an every male no matter if they want to be cut or not. you see nothing wrong with that kind of law... so i wonder if you would be so Egor to help out if it was the other way around. he wanted him to keep his foreskin an it was a Court case about that? instead of the way it is. when the courts start stepping in an controlling peoples lives over circumcision, an their religion as well. i think they have to much time on their hands an could be doing way better things with it. they also must think the same way to some extent here, other wise this case wouldn't have ruled against them twice already in the lower courts as you say. this is a case that would be so offensive to both sides here should a ruling be made against circumcision,. as their is more at stake here than just circumcision i think. and i would like to know where you get off calling parents who circumcie their boys, martyrs, your screwd up on this one D but that seems to be normal with you on this subject some times. you should run for some politicel office, your such a flip flopper..

There is an opinion, advice, and a preference and there is also what is called the ignre button if you don't like what I pst use it!

Last edited by B_Morning_Glory; 05-27-2009 at 12:26 AM..
B_Morning_Glory is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #379 (permalink)
B_Morning_Glory is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCTugger View Post
Well, she does discuss it in this interview:
YouTube - TLC Tugger - 2005 Interview about Foreskin Restoration


Yeah, well I didn't edit that student film. We were discussing infant circumcision. Yes, it should be illegal to cut a well child's genitals.


Whatever. Just tell me substituting "circumcised clit lovers" wouldn't make for a quotation from someone we could all agree to hate.

-Ron
well at least you admit what i thought you said an what you think about it. so ill say it to your cridit like i did for the cut cock when i replied to the link posted by SARGON, your honest about it at least, you don't hide behind a bunch of BS. like some do on this site about circumcision. that counts some what in my book. even tho i don't agree with your wish here on this.

There is an opinion, advice, and a preference and there is also what is called the ignre button if you don't like what I pst use it!

Last edited by B_Morning_Glory; 05-27-2009 at 12:28 AM..
B_Morning_Glory is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #380 (permalink)
darkbond007 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCTugger View Post
Sorry for quoting so much. It's no usually my way.

I never said you had a disorder. I wasn't talking to you for one thing. I said cutting HEALTHY NORMAL body parts is a sign of disorder and there is no arguing that fact. I said it because somebody said those opposed to circumcising were crazy.

I don't damn you if you're cut as a kid. I'd be glad to help you undo as much of the damage as possible.

I applaud your right to choose as an adult, but I'd wish to make sure you're trully informed about what you're doing (for example, not mislead by surveys like Bailey's conducted only a few months after the amputation), and I'd call your doctor negligent if he didn't advise a psych evaluation IF you were asking for HEALTHY NORMAL body parts to amputated.

Cheers,
-Ron
I dont know how m any times I have to tell people...

I had phimosis. Steroid didnt work at all, minor stretching didnt either because I had a phimotic ring.basically an entire ring of scar tissue producing a bottle neck. It doesnt matter if you are talking to me or not.You cant claim HIS Body HIS decision and then go back on that stating that people who actually want a circumcision are crazy. No they are not.

If someone gets a penis piercing are they not entitled to it?

Quite frankly I think someone who percieves to have lost something they never knew and still dont know about needs a psyche evaluation. Using your argument against you...If circumcision removes so much sensitive skin and all you are doing is stretching the remaining skin, then all of a sudden you gain sensitivity...what does that tell you?

MAGIC...all of sudden you grow nerves back that were "taken" away. The argument has so many holes and is such an irrational thought I cant see how rational people actually believe anything you guys say. You might as well say God created the TLCtugger and it is rightfully ordained to bring back the foreskin...
darkbond007 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #381 (permalink)
darkbond007 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dxjnorto View Post
Why is this even marginally legal? You convert to Judaism and then decide that your twelve year old son must have part of his penis cut off?! And how is it possible that the physician would not be guilty of sexual assault?

This type of shit happens all the time behind the scenes of our ridiculous cultural fixation on normal genitalia.

Misha's Case

AN URGENT APPEAL FOR YOUR HELP
TO PROTECT A 12 YEAR-OLD BOY
This is a COMPLETELY different argument now. This is actually bringing religion into the mix. I'm not a religious person but some people are and if they convert to Judaism then one of their requirements is circumcision, I cant argue this because it is not even remotely related to this argument. This has nothing to do with "cultural fixation"

However, clearly you are hell bent on pushing the "Down with Circumcision" argument. We see that...we get that...

You are all over the map with your argument. It needs focus.
darkbond007 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #382 (permalink)
B_Morning_Glory is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbond007 View Post
This is a COMPLETELY different argument now. This is actually bringing religion into the mix. I'm not a religious person but some people are and if they convert to Judaism then one of their requirements is circumcision, I cant argue this because it is not even remotely related to this argument. This has nothing to do with "cultural fixation"

However, clearly you are hell bent on pushing the "Down with Circumcision" argument. We see that...we get that...

You are all over the map with your argument. It needs focus.

your right here darkbond, thats what i mean in my post on this when i said their is far more at steak here than just circumcision alone. an yes your also correct about him [ dxj ] he is all over the place on this, but thats been his style ever since i been a member here. he cant focus very well tho because he believes he cant think very well with out his foreskin.

There is an opinion, advice, and a preference and there is also what is called the ignre button if you don't like what I pst use it!
B_Morning_Glory is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #383 (permalink)
B_WER25 is offline
Banned


I bet your head feels weird. It's being constantly stimulated rubbing against your boxers / briefs.
B_WER25 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #384 (permalink)
brianincny is offline


Wow, you guys seem out to prove my point by out-crazying each other. Now you want to make it about a kid who's getting circumcised as part of a religious conversion? Jesus Christ! or should I say Holy Moses!

On the other hand, my doctor mentioned 12 is a common age for circumcision because a lot of foreskin problems pop up in puberty and also a lot of boys request it at that age when they're entering middle school.
brianincny is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #385 (permalink)
B_dxjnorto is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by brianincny View Post
On the other hand, my doctor mentioned 12 is a common age for circumcision because a lot of foreskin problems pop up in puberty and also a lot of boys request it at that age when they're entering middle school.
Yeah, in the U.S., not anywhere else. We know which side your doctor's bread is buttered on.
B_dxjnorto is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #386 (permalink)
B_Morning_Glory is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by dxjnorto View Post
Yeah, in the U.S., not anywhere else. We know which side your doctor's bread is buttered on.
and we also know which side your bread is buttered also, seeing as how you mentioned you were an attorney i think some where on this thread. if so this case should be rite up your alley. as attorneys are bigger rip offs than Md's. in some cases.

There is an opinion, advice, and a preference and there is also what is called the ignre button if you don't like what I pst use it!
B_Morning_Glory is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #387 (permalink)
D_Jerry_Atric is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by brianincny View Post
Wow, you guys seem out to prove my point by out-crazying each other. Now you want to make it about a kid who's getting circumcised as part of a religious conversion? Jesus Christ! or should I say Holy Moses!

On the other hand, my doctor mentioned 12 is a common age for circumcision because a lot of foreskin problems pop up in puberty and also a lot of boys request it at that age when they're entering middle school.
When genital mutilation is done as an excuse for forcing someone into a religion/spirituality that's when it's just as bad as what they do to women's clits/vaginas in Africa and the middle east as part of their religion and culture.

Male circumcision (genital mutilation) and female circumcision when forced upon non consenting infants or kids by doctors, religion, or cultural reasons is a crime against humanity.

Also you can be Jewish or even Moslem and not cut at all and still very devout towards that religion.

Did that kid ever get cut? I know men who are Jewish who had parents that left them intact and they once did or even do still practice the religion but did not get cut at all. I have male Jewish friends who are very angry that they're cut and there are even Jews in Israel who did not get it done to their sons.

I've always had a foreskin. I never had any problems before puberty and I entered it long before 12.

I'm personally glad I'm intact with a foreskin. It's totally fucked up what they do to boys just to make money or on the idea that it's cleaner or prevents disease when it does not, and in many cases circumcisions can get messed up.

I had one friend I knew growing up that was cut and when it happened his got messed up and he had to have a skin graph on his penis, and his balls do not hang at all.

Last edited by D_Jerry_Atric; 05-27-2009 at 05:46 PM..
D_Jerry_Atric is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #388 (permalink)
sargon20 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWoof View Post
I had one friend I knew growing up that was cut and when it happened his got messed up and he had to have a skin graph on his penis, and his balls do not hang at all.
Yes that's typical of most circumcisions. Very typical. I had a friend who wrecked his car the other day. Thank God I don't have one.

"The world’s a jungle. You want my advice, Anthony? Don't expect happiness. You won’t get it. People let you down…in the end, you die in your own arms."
– Livia Soprano
sargon20 is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #389 (permalink)
D_Jerry_Atric is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by sargon20 View Post
Yes that's typical of most circumcisions. Very typical.
Eh it's not a minor/harmless operation like many think that it is.
D_Jerry_Atric is offline  
Old 05-27-2009   #390 (permalink)
sargon20 is offline


Name an operation that isn't. It's not risk free living. The mortality rate is 100%.

"The world’s a jungle. You want my advice, Anthony? Don't expect happiness. You won’t get it. People let you down…in the end, you die in your own arms."
– Livia Soprano
sargon20 is offline  

Tags
circumcised, today

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Latest Threads
Photo verification req
19 Minutes Ago by tmack
Gif id
1 Hour Ago by bikema
Posted pics
1 Hour Ago by Intact

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Alexx8X6, AllAmericanHung89, athleticbro, Beuker, Bigballs66, BlackIce, Bulluc, chillbrocali, duality99, Hatt_101, hornyguycam1992, ncsu_computer_dude, Nick000, OneBig, petermeter, Redwyvre, sierra_play, Time_Lady89, uncutcanadian99, whtnaverage, xarmanix, yardigan

Please read the rules.

Online: 1793 | Chatting: 75

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG