LPSG

used condom

DJM277: anyone here ever come across a used condom?Whether is belonged to a roommate,brother,father,son,or stranger, etc... I lived in an apt complex and one time someone must have come across a used condom in a

is part of a discussion in the The Healthy Penis forum that includes topics on Erection concerns, Viagra, ejaculation, diseases, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > The Healthy Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004   #1 (permalink)
Imported is offline

used condom

DJM277: anyone here ever come across a used condom?Whether is belonged to a roommate,brother,father,son,or stranger, etc...

I lived in an apt complex and one time someone must have come across a used condom in a place it shouldn't have been the wrote a nasty note and and tacked the condom up next to it by the mailboxes inside the complex. It had to have been some broad I can't see a guy doing that to another guy.I don't know how long it was there and no it wasn't one of mine but whoever it was shot a good size load as about a good 1/4 was filled with semen I took it down to save whatever guy it was the embarrassment of having his spooge hanging for all to see.
Imported is offline  
Old 04-12-2004   #2 (permalink)
Imported is offline


Mighty_Joe: When I was a teen I use to drive around to spots where people "parked" and hunt for used rubbers. (That's what we called them then). Many times they would be dried out from the sun's rays but some were freshly used - perhaps the night before. I often put them in my jean's pocket and wash them out at home and then masterbate fanticizing about who might have worn them originally. Even though I used hot water, I guess I was lucky not to have caught anything. Yes, some people will call this perverted but remember, one man's perversion is another man's pleasure.
Imported is offline  
Old 04-16-2004   #3 (permalink)
B_RoysToy
Banned

I've always found condoms hot, just the phallic shape of them is a turn-on and then, as Mighty_Joe said, with an used one the thoughts of the dick that shot its streams while snuggly encased in it just intensifies the sexual thoughts. My buddy and I used to ride our motorcycles after the school day and he took me to a secluded spot where he knew lots of parking took place. We would usually find used rubbers and, like hunting for Easter eggs, tried to be the winner finding the most of them. No one ever caught us hanging out at the spot and we took advantage of the privacy is offered. ;D

Luke
Old 06-15-2006   #4 (permalink)
WatchStr8Sex is offline


I've had a guy, fucking his g/f, filled his condom with a huge load, then, withdrew and slipped the full condom off his erection and threw it onto my stomach knowing that I'd smell it and play with it. This was the same guy who would wrestle me just after screwing his g/f, his body still wet and dripping with their sex sweat. He felt that I should share some of their mess, seeing as I'd watched them make it. He also used to make sure I got a good view of their fucking, I know he really wanted to fuck her right in my face but I didn't know that's what I wanted back then.
WatchStr8Sex is offline  
Old 06-15-2006   #5 (permalink)
jeff black

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchStr8Sex
I've had a guy, fucking his g/f, filled his condom with a huge load, then, withdrew and slipped the full condom off his erection and threw it onto my stomach knowing that I'd smell it and play with it.....
I am sorry, are you a fucking CAT>?? That guy is an asshole, and this THREAD is old.

Hiatus is a good thing.
Old 06-15-2006   #6 (permalink)
D_Coyne Toss
Banned

I ran across many used condoms along streets or beaches. It is always funny to imagine who used it, but no way i touch them.

In Italy beaches in summer nights are a hot spot, btw.
Old 06-15-2006   #7 (permalink)
ManiacalMadMan is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchStr8Sex
I've had a guy, fucking his g/f,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
I am sorry, are you a fucking CAT>?? That guy is an asshole, and this THREAD is old.
2464 posts since March...interesting


Anyway people have various interests and this may be a fetish which WatchStr8 has Nobody is insisting you join in And what does it matter if its an old thread? Are you in charge of setting time limits to how long a thread exists Wouldn't that be the decision of management here and they would have a time frame wherein the thread ceased existing WatchStr8 is new here and is maybe just looking around and didn't know you were in charge of time limits




And a big welcome to WatchStr8Sex

Last edited by ManiacalMadMan; 06-15-2006 at 04:40 PM..
ManiacalMadMan is offline  
Old 06-15-2006   #8 (permalink)
jeff black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacalMadMan
2464 posts since March...interesting


Anyway people have various interests and this may be a fetish which WatchStr8 has Nobody is insisting you join in And what does it matter if its an old thread? Are you in charge of setting time limits to how long a thread exists Wouldn't that be the decision of management here and they would have a time frame wherein the thread ceased existing WatchStr8 is new here and is maybe just looking around and didn't know you were in charge of time limits




And a big welcome to WatchStr8Sex
MY dear Manical, just so you know... MY post count MEANS ABSOLUTELY SHIT ALL TO YOU. I suggest you start talking to people first, and introducing yourself, before you go attacking people for no reason.

My main comment was to the fact that the thread is WELL OVER 2 years old. Had it been a relevant thread, something with some sort of interesting topic... or had he added something that added to the dynamic of the thread, I would have welcomed it with open arms. He didn't.

I also made a comment about him being a cat, because I felt his choice of words is ridiculous.

Finally, my comment about someone being an asshole, was refering to his roommate...not to Watchstr8sex. Just so you know.

BTW, feel free to get a nice grasp of punctuation and spelling... it is something they like to see here. I am still working on mine.

Best wishes.

Hiatus is a good thing.
Old 06-15-2006   #9 (permalink)
SpeedoGuy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudly_Italian
I ran across many used condoms along streets or beaches. It is always funny to imagine who used it, but no way i touch them.

In Italy beaches in summer nights are a hot spot, btw.
I once parked my car at San Francisco's Ocean Beach with my girlfriend one summer night. Not hot but windy and cold. We were just getting settled when I turned on the lights and took a look outside on the ground. The army of rats swarming across the parking lot and sand dunes was large enough to convince me to start the car and go elsewhere.

..
Love Over Gold
..
SpeedoGuy is offline  
Old 06-16-2006   #10 (permalink)
Greekdick69 is offline


Well, I am certainly glad this was "refreshed" since I had not seen it.

I am usually curious whenever around friends, as to how big their loads are, so of course paper towel in hand I like to check out used condoms to compare my load with them. In this area it's not so easy to just go and ask" let's shoot and compare loads" But a visit to the bathroom once they are done having sex, does the trick. Currently we have a girl roommate and man does she have a sex drive....it has been quite an experience to see used condoms of so many of her one night "visitors".

By no means I touch used condoms unless mine, and even though I find it funny when I see used condoms in public places, not really thrilled since don't know who used them. I am mostly interested in used condoms of ppl I know.
Greekdick69 is offline  
Old 06-16-2006   #11 (permalink)
ManiacalMadMan is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
MY dear Manical, just so you know... MY post count MEANS ABSOLUTELY SHIT ALL TO YOU. I suggest you start talking to people first, and introducing yourself, before you go attacking people for no reason.
I made my introductory post a few weeks back in the New Members area...you would be well advised to take a look there before saying I need to introduce myself, or would it be that you are peeved that I did not kiss your ugly sorry pompous ass first? As to the post count, I merely commented that it was interesting, so why pray tell are you getting so bent out of shape? Would it offend you as well if I said you had a handsome face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
My main comment was to the fact that the thread is WELL OVER 2 years old. Had it been a relevant thread, something with some sort of interesting topic... or had he added something that added to the dynamic of the thread, I would have welcomed it with open arms. He didn't.
Says you. He added his own thoughts, they do not have to be yours and just because you did not find them relevant does not mean they are not so. Once more, I need to remind you that as far as I can determine you are not the King of Post Time Limits and as long as a post is anywhere on the board (and this includes within the archives) it is fair game for response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
I also made a comment about him being a cat, because I felt his choice of words is ridiculous.
So now it comes down to we must not only post only to the posts you deem worthy of response; but, we must also use whichever words you decide are proper...I don't remember reading that in the welcome package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
Finally, my comment about someone being an asshole, was refering to his roommate...not to Watchstr8sex. Just so you know.
Whatever works for you. Again, I would like to point out that this may be a fetish matter and it may be a fetish shared by both WatchStr8Sex and his condom filling friend...this does not make either of them an asshole, you seem to have cornered that market well enough on your own with your attacks of anything you do not like or approve of and on anyone who engages in any activity which you do not like, approve of, or understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
BTW, feel free to get a nice grasp of punctuation and spelling... it is something they like to see here. I am still working on mine.
I'll think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
Best wishes.
Same to you.
ManiacalMadMan is offline  
Old 06-19-2006   #12 (permalink)
stephen1272 is offline


I've never told this to anyone, but a few years ago when I lived in a duplex (we all knew each other), I had fantasies about the other four guys that lived there. I was not out, and they are all straight and hot. They used to tie off their condoms after they had sex, and they would throw them in the bathroom trash. I had jacked off with two of the guys in the same room before, but I always wanted more. I remember seeing a couple of condoms in the trash the first time, and i was so excited and turned on. I took them out and untied them, jerking myself off and swallowing their cum. I know it sounds weird, but it was so hot just imagining that they were cumming for me. We were all in college and joining frats; now we are graduated and live apart, but to this day, I can still remember what each ones cum tasted like. I knew whose condom was which because of the style. Maybe this is too much of a fetish, but I have to admit it was hot, and I have never swallowed as much cum as I did in that year and a half.
stephen1272 is offline  
Old 06-19-2006   #13 (permalink)
missbec is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff black
I am sorry, are you a fucking CAT>?? That guy is an asshole, and this THREAD is old.
oh my, you do seem to be a negative one
-bec

God damn right you're wrong!
missbec is offline  
Old 06-19-2006   #14 (permalink)
B_Lightkeeper
Banned

I never had an appetite for tasting the contents but the thrill of visualizing the previous user was a turn-on.
Old 06-19-2006   #15 (permalink)
jeff black

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbec
oh my, you do seem to be a negative one
-bec
Ah Bec, Hardly negative... purely commenting. Read it for yourself... sounds like he is a cat, and regardless of his Fetish... I felt terrible for him. He was being treated like someone less than a person.

It wasn't meant rudely, as I expressed in following posts. And I apoligised to the guy, even though I would personally like to drop 10 USEDand LEAKY condoms on that roommates face, just to show him what it is like to be treated like garbage.

Hiatus is a good thing.

Tags
condom

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
hi! mostly admiring
10 Minutes Ago by ilucak
"college" vi
12 Minutes Ago by Rawkus
Clive Standen - "
14 Minutes Ago by dave19

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 2119 | Chatting: 0

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved