LPSG

How deep is your pussy?

As a follow up to my previous thread: http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html I pose this same question, but this time in a polling format. As a form of standardizing this experiment, I suggest the following: The best way

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

View Poll Results: How deep is your pussy?
5" or less 85 13.20%
5" to 6" 91 14.13%
6" to 7" 134 20.81%
7" to 8" 130 20.19%
8" to 9" 76 11.80%
over 9" 128 19.88%
Voters: 644. You may not vote on this poll

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
RawDog is offline

How deep is your pussy?

As a follow up to my previous thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html

I pose this same question, but this time in a polling format. As a form of standardizing this experiment, I suggest the following:

The best way to measure is to get fully aroused, lying down, then insert a straight rubber/jelly dildo in as far as it will go, mark the point of the entrance (underneath your clitoris) with your fingers, then withdraw the dildo and hold it next to a ruler.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Symphonic is offline


ITT: Medical Dictionaries; they are at your local library.

I'm 'around'.
Symphonic is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
philco50 is offline


i guessing here but most of the women i laid were aroused more by how thick i was .think there pleasure area is only 2 inches deep
philco50 is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Symphonic is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by philco50 View Post
i guessing here but most of the women i laid were aroused more by how thick i was .think there pleasure area is only 2 inches deep
4. After about 4 inches touch based nerves end. Oddly enough that's a magic number! It's also the depth of the average "deflated" vagina.

I'm 'around'.
Symphonic is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Principessa is offline


[QUOTE=muttley;2241754]As a follow up to my previous thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/142221-measuring-pussy-depth.html

[QUOTE]I pose this same question, but this time in a polling format. [/QUOTE]
If you stopped asking the same stupid ass question over and over again you might get a decent answer. Or is the problem that the answers you received don't match what you want/need to believe?

Quote:
As a form of standardizing this experiment, I suggest the following:
Quote:
The best way to measure is to get fully aroused, lying down, then insert a straight rubber/jelly dildo in as far as it will go, mark the point of the entrance (underneath your clitoris) with your fingers, then withdraw the dildo and hold it next to a ruler.
Any woman who does this and posts the answer is a bigger moron than you are. You've been here 4 years!! Many others have asked the same question and the truth is real women don't know and don't care.


Quote:
Originally Posted by philco50 View Post
i guessing here but most of the women i laid were aroused more by how thick i was .think there pleasure area is only 2 inches deep
WRONG! That's something men with short dicks tell themselves to feel better. I can feel every inch of my mans long fat cock inside of me and I enjoy it! The truth is that men don't usually have much if any feeling more than 2-3 inches past the head of the penis.

A large, pretty penis is a wonder to behold.


Until Further Notice:
I will not be accepting friend or contact requests.
Principessa is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Symphonic is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
WRONG! That's something men with short dicks tell themselves to feel better. I can feel every inch of my mans long fat cock inside of me and I enjoy it! The truth is that men don't usually have much if any feeling more than 2-3 inches past the head of the penis.
About this: Are you sure it's not pressure instead of actual nerve endings? You'd be a very rare woman to have nerves going completely throughout your vagina, and you'll also probably have an aneurysm should you have kids. Also, penis feels all. ... I'm needing of sexy-time now...

I'm 'around'.
Symphonic is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
stamrod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
About this: Are you sure it's not pressure instead of actual nerve endings? You'd be a very rare woman to have nerves going completely throughout your vagina, and you'll also probably have an aneurysm should you have kids. Also, penis feels all. ... I'm needing of sexy-time now...
I think people are mixing terminology here.

Pleasure area - area in a vagina where penetration gives women pleasure
Area with nerve endings - probably concentrated at the opening.

Just because the nereve endings are toward the vaginal opening doesn't mean women can't FEEL the size of the cock or each inch as it passes by the nerve endings at the very least. I'm not a woman so I don't really know, but it seems like the fact that nerve endings are focused at the first two inches doesn't preclude that a bigger cock gives more pleasure.
stamrod is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
invisibleman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post

The truth is that men don't usually have much if any feeling more than 2-3 inches past the head of the penis.


WRONG: I can feel every inch of the vagina from the tip of my penis to the bottom of my scroted testicles.

(I always wanted an excuse to use the symbol like NJ does. )





invisibleman is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
Symphonic is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by stamrod View Post
I think people are mixing terminology here.

Pleasure area - area in a vagina where penetration gives women pleasure
Area with nerve endings - probably concentrated at the opening.

Just because the nereve endings are toward the vaginal opening doesn't mean women can't FEEL the size of the cock or each inch as it passes by the nerve endings at the very least. I'm not a woman so I don't really know, but it seems like the fact that nerve endings are focused at the first two inches doesn't preclude that a bigger cock gives more pleasure.
We're on the same page.

I'm 'around'.
Symphonic is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
If you stopped asking the same stupid ass question over and over again you might get a decent answer. Or is the problem that the answers you received don't match what you want/need to believe?
It's out of respect from a private message I got asking for anonymity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
Any woman who does this and posts the answer is a bigger moron than you are. You've been here 4 years!! Many others have asked the same question and the truth is real women don't know and don't care.
Can you post a link? I couldn't find anything. Thanks. By the way, calling my previous respondents "morons" only serves to inflame. I won't stoop down to your anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
WRONG! That's something men with short dicks tell themselves to feel better. I can feel every inch of my mans long fat cock inside of me and I enjoy it!
My wife is the same. She says she can't relate at all to the opinion that there is no pleasurable sensation passed 3" deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
The truth is that men don't usually have much if any feeling more than 2-3 inches past the head of the penis.
Sometimes I think some people, unfortunately, have no feeling more than 2 or 3 inches past their foreheads.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 07-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
Symphonic is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley View Post
My wife is the same. She says she can't relate at all to the opinion that there is no pleasurable sensation passed 3" deep.
That's good. No female should be able to since pressure based sexual pleasure is the mainstay and appeal of larger penes anyway. Pressure based pleasure is not touch based / nerve based; all in all think of it this way:

Giving head to the inside of a vagina wouldn't work because unlike the outside there are no actual touch-related nerve endings deeper inside. IF there were women would die 9/10 times during child-birth because the pain would literally overload their brains. I'm positive it's bad enough without that, no?

I'm 'around'.
Symphonic is offline  
Old 07-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
That's good. No female should be able to since pressure based sexual pleasure is the mainstay and appeal of larger penes anyway. Pressure based pleasure is not touch based / nerve based; all in all think of it this way:

Giving head to the inside of a vagina wouldn't work because unlike the outside there are no actual touch-related nerve endings deeper inside. IF there were women would die 9/10 times during child-birth because the pain would literally overload their brains. I'm positive it's bad enough without that, no?
Sounds fascinating. Care to provide a link or some source for this information?

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 07-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Looking at the data coming in, it's interesting that the graph, with the exception of the 3-9" entries, is in the shape of a bell curve similar to the same poll on a different forum.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 07-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
Darpon is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 View Post
The truth is that men don't usually have much if any feeling more than 2-3 inches past the head of the penis.
What the fuck are you talking about?! Either this is poorly executed sarcasm, or an arrogant, uneducated statement.

I, personally, believed that most of the feeling in the vagina was in the first 3-4 inches because I've heard that statement a great many times, but seeing as I don't have a vagina, I wouldn't proclaim ANYTHING about vaginas as fact.

So, seeing as you don't have a penis, I think you shouldn't try to proclaim truths about penises.

In case you were trying simply to make a point and I was just too tired to catch on at the moment, you have my apologies.
Darpon is offline  
Old 07-27-2009   #15 (permalink)
trackdude is offline


I think that perhaps the most important thing we can garner out of this survey is how much length is required relative to vaginal depth to cause CDS orgasms. IE) penile length must be within x.x inches of vaginal depth to properly stimulate the CDS region.

It's always something I've always wondered but as a legit 9" only one girl has ever taken all of me (and and probably with less than ~1/4 of an inch to spare, and I was still able to CDS orgasm her brains out constantly) and I don't have any sample size at all.

Last edited by trackdude; 07-27-2009 at 12:34 AM..
trackdude is offline  

Tags
deep, depth, measure, pussy

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
JO buddies ID?
1 Minute Ago by royboy
Street harassment
1 Minute Ago by TexanS
Ethical dilemma?
3 Minutes Ago by green2

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
garmer, hungsean3, johnboy32368

Please read the rules.

Online: 1923 | Chatting: 43

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved