How to delete pictures from an album / delete whole albums
You can delete pictures from your album(s) as you wish. You can also delete whole albums of images if you would like. Do not remove your verification picture (if applicable) without notifying the moderators beforehand (more info
) as this will result in a ban (more info - rule 3
). To delete a picture from an album:
1. Open the Album where the picture is located. To delete a whole album:
2. Once the Album page loads, click on the picture you want to delete.
3. When the full-size picture opens, click the "Edit Picture" link directly under it.
4. On the page that opens, tick the box next to "Delete this picture" and Click "Save Changes".
1. Open the Album you wish to delete.
2. Click on "Edit Album" on the right hand side of the page.
3. On the page that opens, tick the box under the "Delete Album" heading and click "Delete Album".