LPSG

Cock showing sweat pants. Should I wear?

Hey does anyone know of any websites or blog that specialize in cammando? please share, I like the stuff when they aren't aware it's the best ! :-)

is part of a discussion in the Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues forum that includes topics on What to wear (to show or not to show), what's comfortable, what's not....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010   #91 (permalink)
motorcityboy is offline


Hey does anyone know of any websites or blog that specialize in cammando? please share, I like the stuff when they aren't aware it's the best ! :-)
motorcityboy is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #92 (permalink)
motorcityboy is offline


when I see a cock showing through sweat pants my mouth starts to water LOL just kidding I'm very discreet , but I do love it :-)
motorcityboy is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #93 (permalink)
zaphodheads is offline


I knew that when I free ball in shorts it was sometimes a little brazen, but I thought sweatpants would be fairly modest. And they are, because unless you REALLY LOOK you wont notice. And 95% of people dont. But the remaining 5% almost fall down. Its so weird.

I stopped by panera bread after going to the gym, and a table of women were just staring and whispering to each other. But nobody else even batted an eyelash.

So if only 5% notice....then thats just plain fun!
zaphodheads is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #94 (permalink)
Pecker Check is offline


Love to see guys showing what they have through their gray sweatpants. But I often see something that strikes me as strange at the gym. Guys in their 20s and 30s show up in their workout clothes under outerwear, work out, get sweaty, put their jackets or coats back on, and leave. Never, but never do they go to the locker room (unless to store something in a locker) to change or shower. But they often wear sweats that leave little to the imagination. The psychology of that intrigues me. How do one kind of modestry and another kind of exhibitionism co-exist so often in this generation?
Pecker Check is offline  
Old 02-20-2010   #95 (permalink)
SR_Manny Manparts is offline
Banned


these are very comfortable!
SR_Manny Manparts is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #96 (permalink)
oral7454 is offline


Show it and be proud of it man. The only ones who will notice are the ones that want to see what you have.
oral7454 is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #97 (permalink)
ginger_qboy is offline


[QUOTE=zaphodheads;2575763]I knew that when I free ball in shorts it was sometimes a little brazen, but I thought sweatpants would be fairly modest. And they are, because unless you REALLY LOOK you wont notice. And 95% of people dont. But the remaining 5% almost fall down.QUOTE]

I am that person who almost falls down! I'm in the minority again!
ginger_qboy is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #98 (permalink)
unzipped is offline


I pull them on over my nude butt and go out for Sunday paper / coffee.... amazed at how many eyes gravitate and seem hypnotized by the bulge and penduous swinging going on.. haha it sort of give me a rush and tingle in the head of my big dick
unzipped is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #99 (permalink)
trebor_mints is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by unzipped View Post
...amazed at how many eyes gravitate and seem hypnotized by the bulge and penduous swinging going on.. haha it sort of give me a rush and tingle in the head of my big dick
I get the EXACT feeling. Yesterday I was doing some shopping in town and my dick was just flopping around in my sweatpants. It always amazes me how many young guys stare. This one guy was literally burning a hole in my bulge lol!

The was a male shop assistant who was at the till who kept glancing across at my bulge. He then rushed his customer and served me. I caught his eyes glancing occasionally and he was overly friendly lol!

I was in another queue and I was stood in profile when I caught this guy having a quick look...he even nudged his mate, whose camera phone seemed to be an odd angle lol!
trebor_mints is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #100 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by unzipped View Post
I pull them on over my nude butt and go out for Sunday paper / coffee.... amazed at how many eyes gravitate and seem hypnotized by the bulge and penduous swinging going on.. haha it sort of give me a rush and tingle in the head of my big dick
You forgot to give the address of the coffee shop!

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #101 (permalink)
D_Randy_Cox is offline
Banned


[QUOTE=zaphodheads;2575763]I knew that when I free ball in shorts it was sometimes a little brazen, but I thought sweatpants would be fairly modest.

Okay... I gotta LMAO on this one. I checked your gallery and I think it's safe to say you are definitely a SHOWER. How could anyone NOT notice that? Or were those shots selected because you were showing more than usual? I do not normally show huge but it's noticeable. However if I get a semi or have a cockring on then it's just plain obvious.
D_Randy_Cox is offline  
Old 02-21-2010   #102 (permalink)
edonline is online now


I was at Lowe's earlier this morning and was commando under my sweats. There was another guy, looked like a middle-aged daddy type (ring on his finger), also in sweats with apparently nothing on underneath. We passed each other a couple of times in the store and subtlely checked out each other. It was hot seeing him growing under his sweats each time I passed him but he seemed very casual about it. Before I left, we found ourselves in the back of the store and we both had semis. We said "hey" to each other and then he adjusted himself so his cock was more standing up then hanging down. We chatted a bit more, while he kept checking me out, and things ended with him handing me a business card for his contracting business and telling me to "look him up" by using his cell phone.
edonline is online now  
Old 02-21-2010   #103 (permalink)
B_ohyea339 is offline
Banned


depends how big u r if ur big then showw that thing off if ur small i woodnt
B_ohyea339 is offline  
Old 11-09-2010   #104 (permalink)
Horny N Packin is offline


yeah, im having the same problems. I feel that every time I wear sweat pants my bulge is just bouncing all over the place and i get a lot of glares and glances as I walk by. I usually just try to hide my bulge when ever possible to avoid weird looks. I don't want to avoid wearing sweat pants, but I also don't like the judgments Im getting from people as I walk by.
Horny N Packin is offline  
Old 11-09-2010   #105 (permalink)
Randyvoorburg is offline


I'd be more embarassed if i didn't have a bulge or even a hint of vpl, i've seen such guys and i just feel sorry for them (and a bit for me too, for not seeing any vpl). As long as it doesn't look like you're deliberately flaunting it (by wearing really tight pants...like this perv I spot at the supermarket who wears very thin white tight cycling shorts with no underwear...even in winter time!) I think sweat pants vpl's are cool. I'm proud of mine, but then again i'm only 4 inches flaccid, different story for some guys here who are at least 6" flaccid...and thick. Still, if I were that well endowed, I'd show it off whenever I can without looking like i'm deliberately doing it.
Randyvoorburg is offline  

Tags
cock, pants, showing, sweat, wear

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
C2c usa
3 Minutes Ago by lonnie
Hung Juror
5 Minutes Ago by Juicee

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
41joseph, amadeus84, bigdaddyr09, deacon joe, freedom1, JAMES25, sspp

Please read the rules.

Online: 1734 | Chatting: 36

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG