LPSG

Friend felt me cum deep in him

Few months ago, i was with a friend on vacation. We have known each other for a long time, but never really got enough alone time to "play" with each other. Well on this trip

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline

Friend felt me cum deep in him

Few months ago, i was with a friend on vacation. We have known each other for a long time, but never really got enough alone time to "play" with each other. Well on this trip we had that time.. and MAN what a time it was.

One of those times, though. My Mag Xl broke... Normally this isn't a problem, I would just put another one on. But this one broke RIGHT when i orgasmed. I couldn't even make myself pull out, i came in him, ALOT. I was scared at first he would be pissed, but he was kewl with it.

Now. I've had condoms break. Were're all big guys here and know this happens. but normally its in the start or middle of sex.. so this was new for me, to cum in another man. I just couldn't stop myself and pull out.

Today my friend tripped me up by telling me that he FELT every spurt of my cock deep in him.. Not the throb of my cock (yeah he felt that) but could FEEL my cum spurting deeper into him.

Has anyone ever been told this before?????? I know i cum like a horse, but didnt think a person could FEEL that!
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 10-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Brensta is offline


My man and I dont really play around and we've been together for some time now so we don't use condoms any more. I can feel every pulse of cum deep inside me, but it might just be something that happens with big guys, since you are in pretty deep at some very sensitive nerve endings.

Regardless, it feels fucking amazing!
Brensta is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brensta View Post
My man and I dont really play around and we've been together for some time now so we don't use condoms any more. I can feel every pulse of cum deep inside me, but it might just be something that happens with big guys, since you are in pretty deep at some very sensitive nerve endings.

Regardless, it feels fucking amazing!

AHhh. Trust me im looking forward to when i dont have to use condoms anymore... was just odd because he said it was great.. makes me wonder if im depriving some of my friends of end pleasure by having that damn tight rubber straggling my beast.

damn, now im hard -_-
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
Brensta is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by PowayWolfman View Post
AHhh. Trust me im looking forward to when i dont have to use condoms anymore... was just odd because he said it was great.. makes me wonder if im depriving some of my friends of end pleasure by having that damn tight rubber straggling my beast.

damn, now im hard -_-
Oh you are certainly depriving yourself AND yours friends some incredible sensations having to use rubbers, but lets face it, they are a necessary evil until you can get yourself up to a pretty high level of safety without them.

Hell I get hard just waiting for it to happen :)

One of the better perks of a relationship!
Brensta is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brensta View Post
Oh you are certainly depriving yourself AND yours friends some incredible sensations having to use rubbers, but lets face it, they are a necessary evil until you can get yourself up to a pretty high level of safety without them.

Hell I get hard just waiting for it to happen :)

One of the better perks of a relationship!
I will admit.. that last thrust felt AMAZING Raw. and feeling my cum in him.. was.. like nothing else..

man. fucking dispering condoms.. all i have left is that damn tight ring around my base! XD

your lucky man.. you need to show more picks!
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
hungnhangers is offline


I used to have sex with a guy who said he could feel my spurts of cum hitting deep inside him....I love "compliments" like that.
hungnhangers is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungnhangers View Post
I used to have sex with a guy who said he could feel my spurts of cum hitting deep inside him....I love "compliments" like that.

Dude hell yeah it was a bit of a ego boost!
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
Brensta is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by PowayWolfman View Post
Dude hell yeah it was a bit of a ego boost!
So when are you coming down my way so we can have this accident occur again? :)
Brensta is offline  
Old 10-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
PowayWolfman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brensta View Post
So when are you coming down my way so we can have this accident occur again? :)
HAHAH dude, Im piss poor at the moment,, So less you got a first class ticket to were you are, its gunna be awail XD

though man,, i gotta say.. your one hot looking man.. wouldn't mind at all showing you how thick my dick gets and working it into your right looking rump >3
PowayWolfman is offline  
Old 10-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
AM_092 is offline


Thanks for sharing! I'm usually the one getting fucked, and I've never experienced condoms breaking... I've only barebacked twice.
AM_092 is offline  
Old 10-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
bigcumlover is offline


Well when I bottomed I always barebacked and I always felt his warm rush of cum shooting inside me. I really did feel amazing. Loved every spurt of it
bigcumlover is offline  
Old 10-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
yngjock20 is online now




The feeling of cum spurting deep inside is a definite added bonus to bottoming. It's a pat on the back for both the top and the bottom.

This pelon vato I used to mess with back in the day could shoot hard enough that I'd feel the pulse through the condom... no breakage, though. That was a hot experience.

Shoulda sent a thank you note, you little hoe. Now I'mma wrap ya coffin wit' a bow!

Last edited by jeff black; 10-26-2009 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Removed section from post.
yngjock20 is online now  
Old 10-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
B_AZBiGuy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by yngjock20 View Post

The feeling of cum spurting deep inside is a definite added bonus to bottoming. It's a pat on the back for both the top and the bottom.

This pelon vato I used to mess with back in the day could shoot hard enough that I'd feel the pulse through the condom... no breakage, though. That was a hot experience.

How much do I love that you just used the term "pelon vato"...???

When can we be best friends yngjock??

Last edited by jeff black; 10-26-2009 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Removed part of quote
B_AZBiGuy is offline  
Old 10-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
thadjock is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brensta View Post
So when are you coming down my way so we can have this accident occur again? :)
ur such a flirt slut ;P

Et in Arcadia Ego
thadjock is offline  
Old 10-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Smyley is offline


WOW- what a hot thread, my cock is throbbing. :)
Smyley is offline  

Tags
cum, deep, felt, friend

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Latest Threads
neone up for c2c
1 Minute Ago by duran1
Help me plsss
49 Minutes Ago by iloveh
Memphis, TN
1 Hour Ago by vegas4

Latest Posts
neone up for c2c
1 Minute Ago by duran1

9 Minutes Ago by Cardif

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
exforyou99, Horsehungoz, hungrockhunk, inches, Jay8inch, jimoto5000, married_bro, maximus3, tryallsex

Please read the rules.

Online: 1515 | Chatting: 46

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG