LPSG

Caught Strokin by the maid

Has anyone ever been caught strokin by the maid at a hotel? here is a good one for you Jimmasin's Videos =

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
hifred711 is offline

Caught Strokin by the maid

Has anyone ever been caught strokin by the maid at a hotel?
here is a good one for you

Jimmasin's Videos=
hifred711 is offline  
Old 11-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
hifred711 is offline


how about strokin for a truck driver
funny shit
Public_jerker's Videos=
hifred711 is offline  
Old 11-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
BarefootGuy is offline


Hot videos!
BarefootGuy is offline  
Old 11-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
Sergeant_Torpedo is offline


what the decent working class have to put up with
Sergeant_Torpedo is offline  
Old 11-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
B_letsCUMtogether is offline
Banned


One time I had just got out of shower and I forgot to lock door in the morning after going out for breakfast- Well I went back to room and took shower- I was coming out of bathroom and the maid just opened the door- I didn't dress yet and I was hard as I normally am in the morning -she was staring at my cock -and before I knew it she was down on her knees giving the best blowjob I ever had- and before getting to far along I glided her to the bed and did her doggy style--is was one of the best fucks I ever had. I will never forget that-and pumping my cum deep in her pussy- she was probably driping cum all morning!
B_letsCUMtogether is offline  
Old 11-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
luckylyn is offline


Here's another vid I happened to come across... I think you'll like it

eFukt.com - porn you wish you never saw - Quit Fapping & GTFO
luckylyn is offline  
Old 11-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
hifred711 is offline


here's one in a bus,
he gets caught at the end

http://video2.xtube.com/watch_video....=&preview_flag=
hifred711 is offline  
Old 11-15-2009   #8 (permalink)
ssongs is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylyn View Post
Here's another vid I happened to come across... I think you'll like it

eFukt.com - porn you wish you never saw - Quit Fapping & GTFO
I like how she doesn't leave and come back. She keeps opening the door again and checking it out!
ssongs is offline  
Old 11-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
invisibleman is offline


When I worked as a room attendant at a hotel during the summer of 1990, I have caught two married couples having sex. One couple was an older white couple in their fifties. The other was a black couple in their mid twenties.

They both didn't have any "DO NOT DISTURB" signs on their doors either.

The white couple. THAT was a shocker. I apologized for the interruption and told them that I would be back at a better time.

On the other occasion. The black couple. It was about four PM. It was my last room. That couple was getting ready to fuck his woman and the guy was kinda pissed off. Boy, I didn't even know. He told me that he didn't need any "fucking" room service. I apologized. He followed me to the cart dong slapping...and he snatched a lot of towels. plastic cups and soap. Said "Thanks" with his back to me as he shut the door.

DON'T EVER GET A JOB AS A ROOM ATTENDANT. IT IS NOT A GOOD JOB.
It isn't as erotic a job as one may think.

"isnt it ironic that you can write more about your self in the signature that your actual bio?lol"-- Hatt 101





Last edited by invisibleman; 11-15-2009 at 04:39 PM..
invisibleman is offline  
Old 11-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
D_Pubert Stabbingpain is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylyn View Post
Here's another vid I happened to come across... I think you'll like it

eFukt.com - porn you wish you never saw - Quit Fapping & GTFO
D_Pubert Stabbingpain is offline  
Old 11-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
D_Pubert Stabbingpain is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by hifred711 View Post
here's one in a bus,
he gets caught at the end

XTube Videos=
Hilarious! He pulls out his phone cam TWICE! But they drove off before the real ending!
D_Pubert Stabbingpain is offline  
Old 11-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
B_KOKOBWARE is offline
Banned


The very first one is creepy...and wrong. The maid knocked on the door and he continued jerking off. She is trying to make a living and probably didn't want to see that.
B_KOKOBWARE is offline  
Old 11-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
B_KOKOBWARE is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by 15shooter View Post
Hilarious! He pulls out his phone cam TWICE! But they drove off before the real ending!

That was a good one...I fell off my chair laughing.
It looks like Germany...eh?
B_KOKOBWARE is offline  
Old 11-30-2009   #14 (permalink)
curious_george420 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by letsCUMtogether View Post
One time I had just got out of shower and I forgot to lock door in the morning after going out for breakfast- Well I went back to room and took shower- I was coming out of bathroom and the maid just opened the door- I didn't dress yet and I was hard as I normally am in the morning -she was staring at my cock -and before I knew it she was down on her knees giving the best blowjob I ever had- and before getting to far along I glided her to the bed and did her doggy style--is was one of the best fucks I ever had. I will never forget that-and pumping my cum deep in her pussy- she was probably driping cum all morning!

haha - what a lie ;)
curious_george420 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
bigjpgh is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by KOKOBWARE View Post
The very first one is creepy...and wrong. The maid knocked on the door and he continued jerking off. She is trying to make a living and probably didn't want to see that.
He had on headphones
bigjpgh is offline  

Tags
caught, maid, strokin

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.

Latest Threads
Kevin Costner
28 Minutes Ago by heywil
Free online voice chat
32 Minutes Ago by Jason

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
hardoneuk, hungblacksexy, HunggGreek, j1gsaw, MTrubicon, voodoo94

Please read the rules.

Online: 1966 | Chatting: 46

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG