LPSG

Prostate Massage

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you have ever had a prostate massage? What were your feelings/reactions, how was it???

is part of a discussion in the The Healthy Penis forum that includes topics on Erection concerns, Viagra, ejaculation, diseases, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > The Healthy Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004   #1 (permalink)
apollo is offline

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have ever had a prostate massage? What were your feelings/reactions, how was it???
apollo is offline  
Old 09-19-2004   #2 (permalink)
jim001 is offline


The only time I under went digital-rectal prostate massage. Was with an urologist for treatment of Prostatistis (which is infection of the prostate gland).

I guess because itís the first time having this procedure done was somewhat embarrassing. For besides applying a stroking pressure on the prostrate, this is painful in its self. He also with his other hand grabbed my penis as he gently stroked the semen fluids into a collection cup. But told me he did it to break loose culmination of pus cells in the prostrate to drain out the infection. And for a sample to exam under a microscope. And probably be sore in this area for a few days after. He told me just to get use of these DRE massages for there be more the come in the future.

As I would learn a normal Prostate Exam differs from a DRE exam. Course every male knows and heard the jokes that a DRE causes male sexual stimulation. Or the fact you giving the doctor legal rights to masturbate you. Though the first DRE was embarrassing. One just gets use to assuming the position. That is dropping your pants and shorts to the floor. Spreading your legs apart and leaning forward. And the wait till doctor pokes his finger up your ass. For when test are complete he will end up feeling he just had the best organism for while the prostrate is being massage one goes through all the normal steps of arousal and emotions as if he was having sex. Course too one ends up showing the full view of his manhood fully erected. But too the doctor knows that part of your anatomy is working too. But having to go through many DRE treatments one just gets over the embarrassment and automatically assumes the position for the treatment. I have to admit I hated having a DRE, especially when the prostate was infected. For it would take about three days to recover from the pain.
jim001 is offline  
Old 09-23-2004   #3 (permalink)
Imported is offline


Buddy:
Quote:
Originally posted by jim001@Sep 19 2004, 10:05 PM
The only time I under went digital-rectal prostate massage. Was with an urologist for treatment of Prostatistis (which is infection of the prostate gland).

I guess because itís the first time having this procedure done was somewhat embarrassing. For besides applying a stroking pressure on the prostrate, this is painful in its self. He also with his other hand grabbed my penis as he gently stroked the semen fluids into a collection cup. But told me he did it to break loose culmination of pus cells in the prostrate to drain out the infection. And for a sample to exam under a microscope. And probably be sore in this area for a few days after. He told me just to get use of these DRE massages for there be more the come in the future.

As I would learn a normal Prostate Exam differs from a DRE exam. Course every male knows and heard the jokes that a DRE causes male sexual stimulation. Or the fact you giving the doctor legal rights to masturbate you. Though the first DRE was embarrassing. One just gets use to assuming the position. That is dropping your pants and shorts to the floor. Spreading your legs apart and leaning forward. And the wait till doctor pokes his finger up your ass. For when test are complete he will end up feeling he just had the best organism for while the prostrate is being massage one goes through all the normal steps of arousal and emotions as if he was having sex. Course too one ends up showing the full view of his manhood fully erected. But too the doctor knows that part of your anatomy is working too. But having to go through many DRE treatments one just gets over the embarrassment and automatically assumes the position for the treatment. I have to admit I hated having a DRE, especially when the prostate was infected. For it would take about three days to recover from the pain.
I went for my first DRE last week, I was having pain, and my doctor told to go to a specialist.
After some talking and telling of the procedures to have my fluids tested, it was time to get the sample.
The doctor had me disrobe, put on a paper gown and lie on the table on my back. Out came two poles with cups on them to place my feet. Up went my legs and knees, and then my bottom was showing. He fliped the gown up on to my chest, give me a cup to sit on my stomach, then stuck his finger up my butt. He had been doing this to long. He was not gentle. I was hard in an instant, with his face between my knees. He told me to collect everything that I shot. I was a bit embarassed, but between the meds and massage I feel much better. My butt was sore for a few days. I don't know how guys do that?
Imported is offline  
Old 09-23-2004   #4 (permalink)
txquis is offline


When i was 26, I developed nonspecific prostatitis.
This was not caused by an STD, in fact, the hardest thing to accept
was that there was no cause that they could find...
but i had a swollen prostate, that the urologist said was "congested".

In my exam,
i was bent over a table,
and yes, my precum was collected as
a specimen as my prostate was massaged.

I was hard, but there was nothing pleasant or
sexy about it.

In time the condition went away, and i never had any trouble again,
although i was advised to keep my prostate healthy,
but give myself a "helping hand" now and then.
Thus began my twice a day habit.
LOL.
txquis is offline  
Old 10-02-2004   #5 (permalink)
contortionist is offline


I came whilst experimenting in 'that area' many years ago. It happenened as I was withdrawing and was a complete surprise. Very enjoyable but have not been able to do it again

contortionist
contortionist is offline  
Old 10-18-2004   #6 (permalink)
Imported is offline


kahonee:
Quote:
Originally posted by apollo@Sep 19 2004, 01:01 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you have ever had a prostate massage? What were your feelings/reactions, how was it???
Imported is offline  
Old 10-18-2004   #7 (permalink)
Imported is offline


kahonee:
Quote:
Originally posted by tripod2004@Oct 2 2004, 12:49 PM
I came whilst experimenting in 'that area' many years ago. It happenened as I was withdrawing and was a complete surprise. Very enjoyable but have not been able to do it again
Yes I have had mine massaged serveral hundered times now and I love it.
Imported is offline  
Old 09-26-2006   #8 (permalink)
pantsman is offline


Hi all, i know this is probably a silly question, but do you always get a erection when having your prostate massaged? i may have to see the doctor about my prostate, & just wanted to prepare myself for any embarrassment. i know some fluid may leak out during the examination.
thanks
pantsman is offline  
Old 10-12-2006   #9 (permalink)
pantsman is offline


can anyone shed any light on my previous post?
pantsman is offline  
Old 02-14-2007   #10 (permalink)
Late Knight is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsman View Post
Hi all, i know this is probably a silly question, but do you always get a erection when having your prostate massaged? i may have to see the doctor about my prostate, & just wanted to prepare myself for any embarrassment. i know some fluid may leak out during the examination.
thanks
No its not a silly question. And, yes sometime you may have an erection or a semi. Of course having a regular prostate exam is diffrent than prostate massage. A basic exam doesnt last very long at all, at least it never did with my doctor. And, yes a little fluid can leak out plus you will more than liely feel like your going to pee. But, any doctor thats worth anything should never make you ever feel embarrased at all. Its just a clinical situation not a sexual one.

Last edited by Late Knight; 02-14-2007 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: spelling
Late Knight is offline  
Old 03-29-2007   #11 (permalink)
B_PATRICKMCC55 is offline
Banned


I would estimate 10% of my patients experience an erection during a normal prostate exam, and about the same number experience some leakage. Ive only had two out of thousands that actually orgasmed, but the normal exam is very quick. If you have an erection or leakage, their is nothing to be embarassed about.
B_PATRICKMCC55 is offline  
Old 03-31-2007   #12 (permalink)
peaches&cream is offline


I guess I would prefer a woman doctor for that examination then.
peaches&cream is offline  
Old 03-31-2007   #13 (permalink)
Dazza is offline


A normal rectal examination (aka pr exam - finger up the bottom) shouldn't give a guy an erection unless either
a) he wants it to
b) you have a dodgy doctor

I couldn't comment on a specific prostate massage as I never do them in my line of work.
Dazza is offline  

Tags
massage, prostate

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/15817-prostate-massage.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Prostate Exam Erection | LIVESTRONG.COM This thread Refback 03-30-2010 08:10 AM 50
Prostate Stimulation Massage Self :: Gay Prostate Massage This thread Refback 09-08-2007 11:06 PM 1
prostate massage porn - - Pink Flower by Free CSS Templates This thread Refback 06-11-2008 09:39 AM 1
prostate massage video porno - - Pink Flower by Free CSS Templates This thread Refback 06-12-2008 01:23 AM 1
prostate handjob movie - - Pink Flower by Free CSS Templates This thread Refback 06-18-2008 01:58 PM 1
give myself a prostate massage - Prostate Aid Prostate Health Supplement This thread Refback 07-20-2008 09:39 AM 1
prostate handjob - - Pink Flower by Free CSS Templates This thread Refback 07-29-2008 09:26 AM 1
exam finger prostate - Prostate Aid Prostate Health Supplement This thread Refback 08-20-2008 06:49 PM 1
massage photo prostate - Prostate Aid Prostate Health Supplement This thread Refback 12-12-2008 01:49 PM 1
••• Prostate massage ••• Helpful Links for What Is Prostate (giving a prostate massage) This thread Refback 02-24-2009 03:28 PM 1
prostate massage - Gioo.com - Multi Search Engine | All Search Engines This thread Refback 12-17-2009 11:21 AM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 PM.

Latest Threads
Philly
1 Minute Ago by tennis
werewolves
1 Hour Ago by vhailo
Camping story
2 Hours Ago by Nate_

Latest Posts
Philly
1 Minute Ago by tennis

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Aiwareks, bigchris21, btuck887, cowboybootfan, ferrari98, flashguyuk, flipflop88, INa_Daze007, k1819, Mrmushroom_tip, prettyricky43, robert0215

Please read the rules.

Online: 2499 | Chatting: 58

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG