LPSG

shaq fucking cindy crawford?

I came across this old website news that Cindy Crawford had sex with Shaq in 1995 or something. Then I see where he jokes about it publicly and is scolded for it, and is told

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
cjc2806 is offline

shaq fucking cindy crawford?

I came across this old website news that Cindy Crawford had sex with Shaq in 1995 or something.

Then I see where he jokes about it publicly and is scolded for it, and is told to deny it .....but then i find in another source where it was just a one time thing in 1995, she wasnt married anymore...both were single...like when he played for Orlando.

I dont know if its true or not, but wow, imagine the sex between these two, holy shit...like a 7'3 inch guy like him...with some monster long thick black cock, pounding Cindy Crawford's pussy and ass for a night...

That would be an amazing sex tape...if it ever happened and if it were ever recorded LOL

I dont know how big shaq is in the pants, but he must have some kind of thick log of an erection.......to stuff it into something as hot as a supermodel's pussy like Cindy Crawford....DAMN!

I was checking to see if Cindy was some kind of size queen when I saw the post about her seeing Dennis Rodman's cock and liking it...I cant find that video that is supposedly out there of her being happy to see Rodman's thing...but then I came across the whole Shaq thing that might or might not be true.
cjc2806 is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
savage is offline


I heard shaq was hung like a tic tac. poor guy.
savage is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
D_Biggo Mortensen is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by savage View Post
I heard shaq was hung like a tic tac. poor guy.
Lol I heard the same thing.
D_Biggo Mortensen is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Reallyonlyme is offline


Height does not equal cock size.
Reallyonlyme is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by E man View Post
Lol I heard the same thing.
Heard that too, off of this site I think! Also heard that Rodman wasn't all that blessed either.

Like Reallyonlyme said, Height doesn't equal cock size.
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
Midwest Big Dogg is offline


True on the height thing -- a lot of the bigger porn guys seem about the height of the girls they're pounding (the girls, of course, have the equalizer of 4 to 6 inch heels often). But Billy Glide, for example, seems pretty short
Midwest Big Dogg is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Yeah dude Shaq ain't packing much dick.
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 11-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
cjc2806 is offline


It would still be quite a sight to see him pounding Cindy Crawford's pussy ,if it indeed happened...
cjc2806 is offline  
Old 11-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
quechingon is offline


yep height has nothing to do with the size of your dick. found out the hard way. i met this guy that was 6'3", was very diappointed when his underwear came off to show a 5" skinny dick. very disappointed.
quechingon is offline  
Old 11-30-2009   #10 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


Even though he's not packing much dick, he is still a power house. The force from his weight and height will make up for his small dick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cjc2806 View Post
It would still be quite a sight to see him pounding Cindy Crawford's pussy ,if it indeed happened...
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 11-30-2009   #11 (permalink)
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK is offline


Yeah, I've heard around he's like what Cheech & Chong described Redd Foxx's dick as it being so small he could fuck a cheerio.

Ya ain't seen an attitude like a North jerseyan attitude. Hey,hetero 5'10", 185 lbs, brown/black hair, hazel green eyes, 10.5X7.5, looking for that very special romance.

I'm not interested in getting PM's from complete strangers, nor do I wish any solicitations about cock size, getting together. etc. So trust me when I tell you that you will be deleted from my message banks and put on ignore.

If I don't know you, you aren't getting a friendship request approved.
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK is offline  
Old 12-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
Harold81 is offline


Shaq did not fuck Cindy Crawford and I remember her raging about it as well. Like in the porn industry at the time, White female models' "stock" and value fell if it were revealed they slept with black men (If I'm not mistaken, which is why Jenna Jamison never did scenes with Black Men). So Cindy was quick and adamamant to dispell that rumor. Though not as vigorous, she did the same about Prince, who wrote a song about her called "Cindy C". Not meaning to make this a racial thing but at the time, any white woman that was most popular amongst white men, could not let it be known if they had slept with a black man because it would affect their "work".

With regard to the Dennis Rodman thing, I actually still have that episode of 'House of Style' on vhs somewhere. Dennis Rodman tried on a pair of gold speedo type underwear and his dick was BARELY staying in them. She was shocked saying, "OMG", as was I because I was surprised MTV didn't blurr it because he really was barely fitting all of his genitals in them. It was awkward and she laughed nervously. And I sat there in disbelief.
Harold81 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
BobLeeSwagger is offline


So you're running with a rumor that no one has ever confirmed? About a guy who may or may not be hung? With a woman who may or may not have a tight pussy? Surely you can come up with better fantasies than that.
BobLeeSwagger is offline  
Old 12-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
checkin is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold81 View Post
Shaq did not fuck Cindy Crawford and I remember her raging about it as well. Like in the porn industry at the time, White female models' "stock" and value fell if it were revealed they slept with black men (If I'm not mistaken, which is why Jenna Jamison never did scenes with Black Men). So Cindy was quick and adamamant to dispell that rumor. Though not as vigorous, she did the same about Prince, who wrote a song about her called "Cindy C". Not meaning to make this a racial thing but at the time, any white woman that was most popular amongst white men, could not let it be known if they had slept with a black man because it would affect their "work".

With regard to the Dennis Rodman thing, I actually still have that episode of 'House of Style' on vhs somewhere. Dennis Rodman tried on a pair of gold speedo type underwear and his dick was BARELY staying in them. She was shocked saying, "OMG", as was I because I was surprised MTV didn't blurr it because he really was barely fitting all of his genitals in them. It was awkward and she laughed nervously. And I sat there in disbelief.

Saw that House of Style episode myself, though it's been years. If I remember correctly, she was wearing a bikini, and Rodman got a semi, her reaction was priceless.
checkin is offline  
Old 12-03-2009   #15 (permalink)
Cockmo is offline


Let's not make this an opportunity for you white guys to have a shot at a short dicked black man. Black men still have us outnumbered in dick length (although I am the exception) and with the hottest physiques. Love a tight bubble butt on a hot and handsome (albiet "light complected") man with a long, thick, veiney joy stick!

"...I discovered I had a talent too. The talent to drive men crazy with a body that many said should have come with a warning label!"
Cockmo is offline  

Tags
cindy, crawford, fucking, shaq

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Gym Shower Boner
1 Minute Ago by framch
Beards
1 Minute Ago by DirtyB

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bmar, centerhouston, countryboync, Fireball8, hungblacksexy, kinkybiBIGcockslut, mikemikenj, MrBigRig, NOBBY_UK

Please read the rules.

Online: 1717 | Chatting: 48

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG