LPSG

Why I'm a Whore for Big Cock

Don't get me wrong. Sex with my hubby is wonderful (ummm he's reading this ). Seriously though, I orgasm at least 90% of the time hubby and I make love and the other 10% he

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
WifeNeedsGurth is offline

Why I'm a Whore for Big Cock

Don't get me wrong. Sex with my hubby is wonderful (ummm he's reading this ). Seriously though, I orgasm at least 90% of the time hubby and I make love and the other 10% he gets me off with one of my toys or his tongue. His dick is, let's say "average" (once again, he's reading this ) and his stamina is superb.

But, BUT, I have to admit there is NOTHING like the feeling of a long thick cock filling up my pussy. I think (to me anyway) thickness is a lot more important than length (hence my username), but I will take BOTH any day.

Hubby knew very early on in our marriage that from time to time I was just going to need a little bit "more" than what he necessarily was packin. Luckily he found that it turned him on incredibly to watch me take big cock.

I have had a few of his friends (they were ALL bigger than him), and we have done some other things to help me find a few lovers.

What's frustrating for me is that I am so damn picky. A BIG cock is not enough for me. I really really really need to be attracted to a guy to let him fuck me, but damn, if I am attracted to him AND he has a thick cock, I can be a total whore for him.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm new here and still playing around with the site, so I thought I would start a thread in this section.

I suppose I should post a pic or two. How about a couple with one of hubby's buddies inside of me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bc100_3990.jpg (39.2 KB, 2338 views)
File Type: jpg bcaa100_3985.JPG (37.1 KB, 2190 views)
File Type: jpg bccghwjuly333.jpg (46.7 KB, 2206 views)
File Type: jpg bcft2.JPG (36.5 KB, 2146 views)

Doesn't every girl deserve a nice big cock every once in a while?
WifeNeedsGurth is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
B_KOKOBWARE is offline
Banned


awesome...
stick around tons of thick cocks on here
B_KOKOBWARE is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
grower_60 is offline


Welcome, WNG. Enjoy....
grower_60 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
D_Ambrosius Cottonballs is offline
Account Disabled


Dam, I would love to fuck that pussy! You look like a hot horny whore! I got some gith and length that may help you release some cum! Would love to eat your pussy as well! Do you squirt a lot? Yumm!
D_Ambrosius Cottonballs is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
trevion is offline


Post some more pics! Hot as hell!
trevion is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
The_Slippery_Pie is offline


Sweet lord that post turned me on. The world needs more women like you.

The_Slippery_Pie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
WifeNeedsGurth is offline


Thank you so much boys for all your hot comments. I am such an attention whore that I LOVE reading them.

I'm beginning to think this might be a cool place for me an hubby to hang out. Who knows, I might even find a thick young cock to stuff down my throat.

Here's a guy who was lucky enough to just happen to be in the same bar as hubby and I one night when I was feeling the "urge"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bc6mos22a8.jpg (74.3 KB, 1601 views)
File Type: jpg bc6mos226a.jpg (65.9 KB, 1485 views)
File Type: jpg bc6mos231.jpg (99.0 KB, 1452 views)
File Type: jpg bc6mos234a.jpg (124.0 KB, 1458 views)

Doesn't every girl deserve a nice big cock every once in a while?
WifeNeedsGurth is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
D_Ambrosius Cottonballs is offline
Account Disabled


What a lucky bastard the one at the bar. I for sure have a much bigger and fatter cock to feed down your throat, between yout boobs and up your cunt and ass. fuck, you've got me all horned up!

Last edited by D_Ambrosius Cottonballs; 12-01-2009 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Spelling
D_Ambrosius Cottonballs is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
D_Sufferance Kidneystoner is offline


I hope one day were in the same bar has u?....
D_Sufferance Kidneystoner is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
gr8tdick is offline


Wow, very hot...I would love to help you out...maybe tag team you with farallon 7.
gr8tdick is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #11 (permalink)
WifeNeedsGurth is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8tdick View Post
Wow, very hot...I would love to help you out...maybe tag team you with farallon 7.
Mmmmm Tag team. NOW you're talking. I have had two guys before, but one of them has always been my husband. I would LOVE to be tagged my two BIG cocked men.

Gawd I'm wet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6mos131.jpg (54.6 KB, 1411 views)

Doesn't every girl deserve a nice big cock every once in a while?
WifeNeedsGurth is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #12 (permalink)
Stretch is offline
Banned


Welcome to the site...I don't think I need to tell you to have fun
Stretch is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
Brensta is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeNeedsGurth View Post
, I orgasm at least 90% of the time hubby and I make love and the other 10% he gets me off with one of my toys or his tongue.
Damn you are lucky :) My man is the top and is bi, you can have him while I have your husband :) :)

Kidding of course (unless you two are cool with that!!!!), but welcome!
Brensta is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #14 (permalink)
D_Heidi Claire von Hindenbergs is offline
Banned


I share your preference for big cocks... My boyfriend is actually quite small and sometimes sex is....meh... (not always, though) I think I'd like to have sex with a big one again (but don't wanna cheat ;-)
D_Heidi Claire von Hindenbergs is offline  
Old 12-01-2009   #15 (permalink)
WifeNeedsGurth is offline


brensta, Oh I'm TOTALLY good with that. If you're ok with my hubby being ummm "average". He's really hot btw, just not incredibly well endowed.

Emmy, oh honey I feel for ya. Don't cheat though. Isn't worth it. By a big ole vibrator. Not as good, but I find it does the trick in a pinch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bccgffschgrl79.JPG (82.9 KB, 1375 views)

Doesn't every girl deserve a nice big cock every once in a while?
WifeNeedsGurth is offline  

Tags
big, cock, whore

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.

Latest Threads
Amazing! Pre Cum?
26 Minutes Ago by dmus
Who is this!?
37 Minutes Ago by Wankst

Latest Posts
Amazing! Pre Cum?
12 Minutes Ago by dmus

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, AussieBoy24, bulginsweats, Darkknight86, GreenMonster, Jay8inch, NClittlebigman, Persaus, philtj, Time_Lady89

Please read the rules.

Online: 1765 | Chatting: 49

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG