LPSG

Best amateur couple bj/cumshot comp I've ever seen

Took a fucking day to load, but worth it Amateur Cum Shots! Upload And Share Your Amateur XXX Videos - Absolutely, This Is The Greatest Wife Ever Not big, but he cums like a horse,

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2009   #1 (permalink)
Qua
Qua is offline

Best amateur couple bj/cumshot comp I've ever seen

Took a fucking day to load, but worth it

Amateur Cum Shots! Upload And Share Your Amateur XXX Videos - Absolutely, This Is The Greatest Wife Ever

Not big, but he cums like a horse, and she looks damn hot getting absolutely glazed. Lotta repeats in there, but I certainly didn't mind seeing them again.
Qua is offline  
Old 12-03-2009   #2 (permalink)
Kodak101 is offline


Is this video goin really realllllly slow for anyone else? (the loading)
Kodak101 is offline  
Old 12-03-2009   #3 (permalink)
Qua
Qua is offline


Yeah, like I said, it takes fucking forever to load. Just leave it in a background window for awhile. Or use a download manager program such as flashget (so it doesn't crap out when it gets too slow) and download it from this link http://videos10.amateurcumshots.org/...6becc2e136.flv
Qua is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
user4321 is offline


Won't load... any other links or can someone upload? From the comments this seems like a real masterpiece.
user4321 is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Qua View Post
Yeah, like I said, it takes fucking forever to load. Just leave it in a background window for awhile. Or use a download manager program such as flashget (so it doesn't crap out when it gets too slow) and download it from this link http://videos10.amateurcumshots.org/...6becc2e136.flv
It may be glorious but ..
DL speed at 2-8 KB it will take days, that's ludicrous.
.. maybe same clip could be found at other sites.

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Qua
Qua is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffnRod View Post
It may be glorious but ..
DL speed at 2-8 KB it will take days, that's ludicrous.
.. maybe same clip could be found at other sites.
You can see one of them here I wear my sunglasses at night - Pornhub.com

It's basically 11 minutes of this, with a few repeats...but I surprisingly didn't care, since they were of this quality
Qua is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Qua View Post
You can see one of them here I wear my sunglasses at night - Pornhub.com

It's basically 11 minutes of this, with a few repeats...but I surprisingly didn't care, since they were of this quality
THX qua.. good karma- that's all as you describe-
he lays out 15 secs. of pure facial yogurt, wonder his vitamins?
..

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
Qua
Qua is offline


re-uploaded it to zshare

zSHARE - more sunglasses at night.flv
Qua is offline  
Old 12-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Qua View Post
re-uploaded it to zshare

zSHARE - more sunglasses at night.flv
There you Go - above the call of duty for a unique clip
kudos .. zShare easy solution

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.

Last edited by StaffnRod; 12-04-2009 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: z
StaffnRod is offline  

Tags
amateur, bj or cumshot, comp, couple

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bdbp, BigUncut86, boomerbd, bungarrow, bxlwht4blk, cocodrilo, Dazzer, Fratn7, gmaster, married_bro, mjavg, mrdark1, Mysticalangels, thickcockjames, ummmm, Wangriffic

Please read the rules.

Online: 1362 | Chatting: 51

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG