LPSG

Why do some woman not like sucking dick ?

if i'm sucking dick i'm quietly laughing to myself, because i really could bite it right off.

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2009   #46 (permalink)
dolfette is offline


if i'm sucking dick i'm quietly laughing to myself, because i really could bite it right off.

love is a lie
dolfette is offline  
Old 12-21-2009   #47 (permalink)
MalakingTiti is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
maybe some of the same reasons you don't give blowjobs...
haaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha
MalakingTiti is offline  
Old 12-21-2009   #48 (permalink)
dalynxx is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstygirl View Post
Because they aren't smart enough to have learned that the best time to ask for something is right after you've swollowed a guys spunk.
Don't give away the secret!
dalynxx is offline  
Old 12-21-2009   #49 (permalink)
1kmb1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by originaltopshotta View Post
my current girl friend does not like giving oral ... the other ones loved it .. im wondering why some woman dont like giving head ?
do you suck cock? not everyone sucks cock.

-If you drop your pants for a testicular exam, and your doctor coughs before you do...you might have a big penis.
1kmb1 is offline  
Old 12-21-2009   #50 (permalink)
Fleur is offline


I have no idea. Baffles me.

Please don't send me a friend request if we've never spoken, thanks.
Fleur is offline  
Old 01-04-2010   #51 (permalink)
lustful10 is offline


Everyone is different, but I personally love it and don't know how anyone couldn't. Then again, it would depend on the guy and his cock. My boyfriend just happens to be amazing with an amazing cock, so I'll suck him any day!
lustful10 is offline  
Old 01-06-2010   #52 (permalink)
Sassy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstygirl View Post
Because they aren't smart enough to have learned that the best time to ask for something is right after you've swollowed a guys spunk.
Not before? LOL




Sassy is offline  
Old 01-06-2010   #53 (permalink)
rob_ is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_just_rob View Post
You could ask the same thing about lobster, jazz music, and Seinfeld. Some people like it, some don't.
You're wrong. Everyone loves Seinfeld.

Falling in love is such an easy thing to do.
There's no guarantee that the one you love,
is gonna love you.
Everybody plays the fool sometimes.
rob_ is offline  
Old 01-06-2010   #54 (permalink)
Sassy is offline


I've posted before about my unpleasant first experience. Luckily, I persevered, and quite enjoy it - can't get enough.

However, I'm sure some women do not like the taste (along with other possible reasons above). I understand some women spit. (What is the etiquette on that? Does the man pull out a hanky for the woman? Does she keep a spittoon handy?)

As has been posted, ask her! You can't resolve any possible issues, unless you know what that issue is. Of course, if she simply doesn't like it, she just doesn't like it.




Sassy is offline  
Old 01-06-2010   #55 (permalink)
hotchik911 is offline


I like the sucking part, but there will be no cumming in my mouth.

Sorry guys, I make it known the first time, and if you do, then there won't be a second time.

But seriously, ask her. She'll tell you, and if she doesn't, do you really want to be in a relationship with her?
hotchik911 is offline  
Old 01-07-2010   #56 (permalink)
racerx8388 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfette View Post
if i'm sucking dick i'm quietly laughing to myself, because i really could bite it right off.
I am now sincerely frightened of getting head.
racerx8388 is offline  
Old 01-07-2010   #57 (permalink)
voidout is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx8388 View Post
I am now sincerely frightened of getting head.
you lost THAT easily?
voidout is offline  
Old 01-07-2010   #58 (permalink)
Pitbull is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
What is the etiquette on that? Does the man pull out a hanky for the woman?
If he is a gentleman, he does.
Pitbull is offline  
Old 01-07-2010   #59 (permalink)
dolfette is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx8388 View Post
I am now sincerely frightened of getting head.
as you should be, mate. as you should be.

love is a lie
dolfette is offline  
Old 01-10-2010   #60 (permalink)
lustful10 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
However, I'm sure some women do not like the taste
I suppose all men taste different anyway. However I LOVE my boyfriend's taste!
lustful10 is offline  

Tags
dick, sucking, woman

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Big/Small Boob Compari
2 Minutes Ago by nubz
Kik usernames
3 Minutes Ago by jrd81
An avoidable tragedy
3 Minutes Ago by ConanT

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
BigJimYoung, biodude, choper, Dazzer, fit9, forrskin, Geohazard, ItsTravel80108, justasimpleguy, Keithb8x6c, markg2000, Mikael24, moscock3, robert0215

Please read the rules.

Online: 2150 | Chatting: 52

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG