Does anyone here have this? I had a penis injury back in February of 2005 as a result of jelqing/masturbating too hard while my penis was erect. I did not know you could not jelq while my penis was hard.
This is my thread that i posted a week ago about my story. I also posted this thread on this site but this is more updated. Penis injury and a whole bunch of problems - Penis Forum
After the accident and till this day, I still have
1. No more wood
2. E.d problems, cannot get erection when I masturbate unless I squeeze my legs towards my penis
3. 100 percent split stream urine
4. Varicocele grade 3 but had surgery for it 1 month ago
5. Low testosterone, High Prolactin
6. I saw on my nocturnal erection test at night I did have erection but urologist say it's not 100 percent, more like 75 percent. I did 3 days of it and I recalled 2 of the days the test was only for 5 minutes and 10 minutes
7. Saw on medical record that I do have venous leak. It says 90 for the left side on my report and nothing for the right. Yet my urologist said nothing about it. Do you know what this means?
Do you think the problem for my erection is because of venous leak? I just know that I can get erection when I squeeze my legs towards my penis when masturbating. However, the moment I unsqueeze my legs, I lose my erection completely. Someone told me it might be poor blood flow but my urologist who did ultrasound when he injected something into my penis and made it erect said blood flow was fine. He did not check for blood flow while penis was soft though. Someone online also told me that since I have to put pressure while getting an erection with my legs that it must be some blood flow problem which makes sense. And I read that venous leak is related.
Do you think venous leakage is the reason for this?