Reinstating banned members.
If you are banned from LPSG (read the rules here
) you may wish to make an appeal or ask for re-instatement of your account. Do not open another account without permission as this will only result in your new account being banned as well. For those wishing to return, this is what you need to do and what will happen.
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation and state that you wish to return to the website. Please make sure you provide your LPSG username. What the moderating team will do next:
1. Your request for reinstatement will be posted privately in the moderator forum for discussion. This may take a few days depending on the circumstances. The moderating team may contact you with questions if it's felt it could benefit the discussion. You are encouraged to tell the moderating team anything and everything you think might help.
2. The moderating team will vote based on several factors: The reason for your ban, your contribution to the site prior to your ban, your behavior since the ban, to name a few.
3. The moderating team will contact you with their decision
4. If it's agree to reinstate the account, the moderating team will proceed to lift the ban on your account so that you may once again access LPSG.
The moderating team will not consider requests from the membership on behalf of others or because it is what they personally want. Not every request will be granted, each case will be treated as individual and based on its own merits. Not all cases will receive a reply. The moderating team appreciate that in most cases, not everyone will agree with the original ban and not everyone will agree with it being lifted, but when a ban is lifted, the member in question is given a clean slate. The hope is that the membership can do the same.