LPSG

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

YouTube - Cafferty on Pelosi As California is bankrupt and hundreds of thousands are being stripped of insurance and nursing care in her own state, Pelosi goes big-PIMPin on luxury vacation/summit trip to Scandanavia complete

is part of a discussion in the Politics forum that includes topics on Political and government related discussions..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Politics

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2010   #1 (permalink)
B_starinvestor is offline
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

YouTube - Cafferty on Pelosi

As California is bankrupt and hundreds of thousands are being stripped of insurance and nursing care in her own state, Pelosi goes big-PIMPin on luxury vacation/summit trip to Scandanavia complete with 3 jets, a dozen commercial aircraft and 5 star hotels - and then refuses to answer questions about it.

Does anyone know how she can even face the public? Her antics are so heinous and disgusting, spitting on the faces of her own contingency....can anyone reign her in? Even Obama can't control this loon.

Terrorists have no rights under the U.S. Constitution. See Sections 8 and 9. The 5th Amendment gets trumped.
B_starinvestor is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #2 (permalink)
Industrialsize is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by starinvestor View Post
YouTube - Cafferty on Pelosi

As California is bankrupt and hundreds of thousands are being stripped of insurance and nursing care in her own state, Pelosi goes big-PIMPin on luxury vacation/summit trip to Scandanavia complete with 3 jets, a dozen commercial aircraft and 5 star hotels - and then refuses to answer questions about it.

Does anyone know how she can even face the public? Her antics are so heinous and disgusting, spitting on the faces of her own contingency....can anyone reign her in? Even Obama can't control this loon.
Misleading as usual.........You make it sound as if Speaker Pelosi went herself. It was a 20 member BIPARTISAN DELEGATION. You left that part out.

Presidents place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution. They don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible.







Industrialsize is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #3 (permalink)
slurper_la is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by starinvestor View Post
YouTube - Cafferty on Pelosi

As California is bankrupt and hundreds of thousands are being stripped of insurance and nursing care in her own state (thanks to a republican governor), Pelosi goes big-PIMPin on luxury vacation/summit trip to Scandanavia complete with 3 jets, a dozen commercial aircraft and 5 star hotels - and then refuses to answer questions about it.

Does anyone know how she can even face the public? Her antics are so heinous and disgusting, spitting on (in) the faces of her own contingency (constituency)....can anyone reign her in? Even Obama can't control this loon.
I fixed this for you just a bit. moron
slurper_la is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #4 (permalink)
finsuptx is offline


Yeah, here's an idea... when you decide to go on a rant, give ALL the facts... just 'cuz u half-ass the facts, doesn't mean ur not a total ass.
finsuptx is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #5 (permalink)
B_VinylBoy is offline
Banned


56 minutes... three responses... complete pwnage.
You're slipping, star... LOL!!!

Seriously... fuck it all.
B_VinylBoy is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #6 (permalink)
B_starinvestor is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Industrialsize View Post
Misleading as usual.........You make it sound as if Speaker Pelosi went herself. It was a 20 member BIPARTISAN DELEGATION. You left that part out.
I didn't mislead anybody. This delegation was hand-picked and let by Pelosi. She constucted and planned the event and the invitees, and the lavish modes of transport and lavish accomodations in Copenhagen.

Terrorists have no rights under the U.S. Constitution. See Sections 8 and 9. The 5th Amendment gets trumped.
B_starinvestor is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #7 (permalink)
B_starinvestor is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by VinylBoy View Post
56 minutes... three responses... complete pwnage.
You're slipping, star... LOL!!!
The silence is deafening. There really isn't much to say, other than to express dismay. This is just an example of how Congress spends our tax dollars - and more specifically, how Speaker Pelosi rockets through tax dollars for her and her fellow Congressfolk's comfort and luxury - whilst representing people in a state that is bankrupt and is being forced to cut programs for the needy.

It doesn't really matter if you are a lib or a conservative; this is blatant abuse of power and a misuse of tax dollars.

Terrorists have no rights under the U.S. Constitution. See Sections 8 and 9. The 5th Amendment gets trumped.
B_starinvestor is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #8 (permalink)
Zeuhl34 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by starinvestor View Post
I didn't mislead anybody. This delegation was hand-picked and let by Pelosi. She constucted and planned the event and the invitees, and the lavish modes of transport and lavish accomodations in Copenhagen.
No, Star, you are full of shit. In your initial summary, through your specific phrasing, you implied that Pelsoi went by herself. Quit feigning such absurd and needless outrage simply because someone has a (D) following their name.
Zeuhl34 is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #9 (permalink)
ZOS23xy is offline


Buuuuuuuurrrrrp!

I've upped my standards. Now up yours.
Don't think. Vote Republican.
People who make excessive generalizations are blowhards.
Don't hate me because you're You.
Everybody stereotypes.
Are we here now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA7yklaANo
ZOS23xy is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #10 (permalink)
houtx48 is offline


stars's boyfriend must not be giving him any. Although the demos could do better than nancy and harry.
houtx48 is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #11 (permalink)
B_starinvestor is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuhl34 View Post
No, Star, you are full of shit. In your initial summary, through your specific phrasing, you implied that Pelsoi went by herself. Quit feigning such absurd and needless outrage simply because someone has a (D) following their name.
I wrongly assumed that grownups could deduce - by virtue of my referencing 15 airplanes -- that there were more people than just Pelosi involved in the trip. I suppose one could surmise that the other 14 aircraft were simply to tote Pelosi's luggage.

I will try to be more clear next time.

Terrorists have no rights under the U.S. Constitution. See Sections 8 and 9. The 5th Amendment gets trumped.
B_starinvestor is offline  
Old 01-31-2010   #12 (permalink)
B_VinylBoy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by starinvestor View Post
The silence is deafening.
No, dear.. you just aren't listening. Major difference.

Quote:
There really isn't much to say, other than to express dismay. This is just an example of how Congress spends our tax dollars - and more specifically, how Speaker Pelosi rockets through tax dollars for her and her fellow Congressfolk's comfort and luxury - whilst representing people in a state that is bankrupt and is being forced to cut programs for the needy.

It doesn't really matter if you are a lib or a conservative; this is blatant abuse of power and a misuse of tax dollars.
Just how much does a person living out of daddy's basement pay in taxes, really? Does he still list you as a dependent as well? Excuse me while I continually not give a fuck.

Seriously... fuck it all.
B_VinylBoy is offline  
Old 02-01-2010   #13 (permalink)
B_starinvestor is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by VinylBoy View Post


Just how much does a person living out of daddy's basement pay in taxes, really? Does he still list you as a dependent as well? Excuse me while I continually not give a fuck.
Try to come up with some new material. You're making an ass out of yourself.

Terrorists have no rights under the U.S. Constitution. See Sections 8 and 9. The 5th Amendment gets trumped.
B_starinvestor is offline  
Old 02-01-2010   #14 (permalink)
B_VinylBoy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by starinvestor View Post
Try to come up with some new material. You're making an ass out of yourself.
Why bother? The old stuff still works and it still pisses you off. BTW, have anymore drawings of black men to hide behind?

Seriously... fuck it all.
B_VinylBoy is offline  
Old 02-01-2010   #15 (permalink)
B_Nick8 is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Industrialsize View Post
You make it sound as if Speaker Pelosi went herself. It was a 20 member BIPARTISAN DELEGATION. You left that part out.
Our intended deductions aside, star, that is how you made it sound. If you want to spark any sort of discussion at all, you need to make even a passing attempt at even-handed "reporting".

Instant gratification takes too long.

Please, don't send me a friendship request unless we genuinely have a relationship or you've at least discussed it with me first. I'd appreciate it. Muchly.
B_Nick8 is offline  

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Latest Threads
location
21 Minutes Ago by canonm
atlanta hung
24 Minutes Ago by dburba
hello there
52 Minutes Ago by iblumb
i like thongs :)
53 Minutes Ago by unname

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs
I hate my job.
08-01-2014 by wallyj84
Come see my tumblr
07-31-2014 by deparent
Picture question
07-31-2014 by Bobberv29
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese

On Cam Now
aala2416, ccd8inch, Dalban8half, Eager95, ferrari98, Handley, hard8on, henle71, inches, j181, jantightblnd, k1819, kiwisurf3, koolcamel01, Mancguy34, mandof9, mj5412, OhioFunGuy, pauljolk

Please read the rules.

Online: 1941 | Chatting: 68

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG