LPSG

Ladies, how big are your boyfriends cocks compared to LPSG?

it is funny how girls exaggerate sometimes. I was with a girl the other day who said she had an ex boyfriend that was 13 inches. lol. I'm just pushing 8, and I only got

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010   #61 (permalink)
Bennyman96 is offline


it is funny how girls exaggerate sometimes. I was with a girl the other day who said she had an ex boyfriend that was 13 inches. lol. I'm just pushing 8, and I only got about 7 inches in, and she kept saying how i was going so deep, and i made her bleed. She acted like that had never happened before. And once an ex gf i had was kinda small, and i hurt her on accident, went too deep too hard, and she was upset about it. Talked to her sister about it, who is the same size, very petite, who said her bf was 10 inches, but had no trouble taking all of him. lol once again. I asked a girl once how big she thought i was, she said "OMG, you're at least, 9, 10, maybe 11 inches!" then i told her 8, and she said i was a liar and being humble. I think girls in general, tend to exaggerate about almost everything. Cocks just as well.
Bennyman96 is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #62 (permalink)
incubus08 is offline


Well I've noticed that girls do exagerate a bit when talking about it. I think it's mostly because most women can't eyeball measurements. One of my friends told me that her friend's boyfriend was 13 inches. I considered this bull since all of us were freshmen in high school.

I find that men tend to think they are smaller then they really are. But that can be contributed to perspective and hand size, cause I know my hands are huge.
incubus08 is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #63 (permalink)
Katiecav_34D is offline


Every guy on here is a lot bigger than my boyfriend.

Don't worry guys size doesn't matter....YEAH RIGHT!
Katiecav_34D is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #64 (permalink)
Curiousguy01 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dancegirl View Post
my BF is sometimes too big for me...i havent yet seen a cock on this site thats like his but im sure there is!
i cant wrap my hands around it!
This is why the saying goes "Pics or it didn't happen" and as mention numerous times in the last 2 pages of this thread, women have a difficult time judging size. (honest) Men do usually under rate themselves. I used to as well, it is perspective and I have quite large hands. Now thanks to this site i know a little bit more about myself and the things one wonders about and never has answered. One must take the words of a size queen like a guy who brags, they get off on size so they are more prone to exaggeration. This isn't a rule just wary advise, it does not imply everyone is a liar. Then again most of this is on deaf ears because well someone asked for claims and that is what they got :P. I only wish it would actually be semi educational and not total fan fiction.
Curiousguy01 is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #65 (permalink)
TinyPrincess is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyman96 View Post
it is funny how girls exaggerate sometimes.
Oh, yeah - and men don't??? Pick 100 profiles here, and at least 90 are exaggerating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubus08 View Post
Well I've noticed that girls do exagerate a bit when talking about it. I think it's mostly because most women can't eyeball measurements.
At least we didn't invent bonepressed measurements or start the measurements at the butthole as in porn

Princess by birth, size queen by experience
TinyPrincess is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #66 (permalink)
Pitbull is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyPrincess View Post
I like to start the measurement in the adjoining room.

WOW look at that measurement!

Originally Posted by petite

I think Pitbull is on to something!
I think he's right.


QUOTE=LaFemme
Pitbull, have I told you lately I you?

QUOTE=(Name Protected)
"I haven't been on LPSG for Months.
If I want to see a big penis, I tell Pitbull to drop his pants."

Pitbull is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #67 (permalink)
the_reverend is offline


wow...not even trying to conceal the cheat there. :p

"While most books on sex say that penis size doesn't matter, there are two groups of people to whom it does matter. One group includes almost every male alive. The second group includes every woman who derives sexual pleasure from intercourse."

-The Guide to Getting it On.
the_reverend is offline  
Old 02-26-2010   #68 (permalink)
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by the_reverend View Post
wow...not even trying to conceal the cheat there. :p
The sad thing is it's not even a small cock to begin with! Looks like it could be 8 legitimate inches.
D_Jurgen Klitgaard is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #69 (permalink)
incubus08 is offline


@Tinyprincess: Push up bras....I rest my case. No but for real who really measures their dick from their asshole? And bone pressing is mostly just an honest mistake.
incubus08 is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #70 (permalink)
Gutmaster is offline


Too many guys exaggerate their measurements to girls when bragging about size, myself being no great example for the ones who don't, because even if i do not need to, i buff up my measurements, if for nothing other than the fact i know she doesnt know any different at my age, ( I am 20 as of yesterday) and that she will normally go running off to tell her friends shortly after about my astounding girth. (Sue me, I'm a whore that doesn't mind going around an entire group of friends) now because of the boosted numbers lots of guys give, especially on networks like this, women are given the wrong idea unless they measure themselves and get an accurate response and find the truth and base their "eyeballings" off of that. I have had girls tell me I MUST be nine inches, and i let my ego eat and rolled with it. I f a girl asks me i say 8x7, but i know I actually just a very healthy 7.5x6.5 which is from my locker room experience, (4 sport athlete, scholarship in baseball) is very large, in my experience I have only met a few guy bigger than myself, who I have even trio'd with mmf, the girls measured us, so i do know what two of them actually were. The one guy, bragged a whopping 9, measured an 8, (what i normally brag) and he seemed to have normal girth. The second and much bigger never bragged, but was visibly massive, through his pants, and measured 10 inches, even i thought he was going to be 12 or something ridiculous like that.

Last edited by Gutmaster; 02-27-2010 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: didnt finish, hit enter on accident
Gutmaster is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #71 (permalink)
Penis_too_large is offline


No here is the thing. I've been using my iPhone I can't send and email pictures. And stuff but it doesn't allow or let me upload pics yet so I haven't been able to. So that's why I said if anyone wants to see message me and I'll email my pic to you just tell me what you think when you get it. Yes I also have a webcam buttt like I said I've been on my iPhone soo. MSG me :-)
Penis_too_large is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #72 (permalink)
Snakebyte is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyPrincess View Post
Oh, yeah - and men don't??? Pick 100 profiles here, and at least 90 are exaggerating...
I'm 5x4
prove me wrong!


Snakebyte is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #73 (permalink)
freakdick2hands is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Penis_too_large View Post
No here is the thing. I've been using my iPhone I can't send and email pictures. And stuff but it doesn't allow or let me upload pics yet so I haven't been able to. So that's why I said if anyone wants to see message me and I'll email my pic to you just tell me what you think when you get it. Yes I also have a webcam buttt like I said I've been on my iPhone soo. MSG me :-)

I'll assume you are a PC user.
Free Download
zip zip

Once again you say 'I can't send and email pictures' then say 'I'll email my pic to you'... So what is it?
freakdick2hands is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #74 (permalink)
Penis_too_large is offline


DUDE chill out. i said i cant upload pics. i can email them but im using my iphone right now. cant be around a pc at the moment. so if you want a pic. then message me your email address. EVERYONE WHO WANTS A PIC THAT IS
Penis_too_large is offline  
Old 02-27-2010   #75 (permalink)
kinda_hung is offline


Where in MO are you?
kinda_hung is offline  

Tags
big, boyfriends, cocks, compared, ladies, lpsg

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Latest Threads
Verification Request
6 Minutes Ago by ImImpr
Tampa JO buddy
42 Minutes Ago by Kilop5
Hello
54 Minutes Ago by johnyh

Latest Posts
Kik chat!!
3 Minutes Ago by billyb
philly?
3 Minutes Ago by Italia
Verification Request
6 Minutes Ago by ImImpr

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
DanP33, ferrari98, flashguyuk, hugecockman, rsd1972

Please read the rules.

Online: 2013 | Chatting: 55

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG