LPSG

Women how much better does an uncircumcised penis FEEL compared to a cut penis?

Originally Posted by RawDog Friction on the shaft means nothing. I like the heat and the grip around the shaft while having sex, but all the pleasures of friction lies in th head. Good analogy

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2010   #46 (permalink)
dolfette is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
Friction on the shaft means nothing. I like the heat and the grip around the shaft while having sex, but all the pleasures of friction lies in th head.

Good analogy on the shirt by the way.
maybe that's the reason for the head having a lip to it...to stop the foreskin sliding up over it when erect...

love is a lie
dolfette is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #47 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
Foreskins come in different lengths as is apparent if yu spend any time in the galleries.
The drawback of being straight is that I don't have any interest at all in seeing other guys' penii. Curious as I am, I just can't bring myself to gawk at them for curiosity's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
Doctors performing circs probably don't differentiate the amount they snip too terribly much, so if you were likely to have a shorter foreskin that would have fully retracted tight when erect then his snipping 'the usual' would result in the skin from your groin being pulled forward when you grew erect to compensate for the skin that the foreskin that wasn't there to do so.
When I have an erection, the base around my cock somewhat "pooches" out and almost resembles the base of a mountain (albeit a little smaller). More evidence I had a little too much taken off the top? Not sure, but whatever the case, I am happy being cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
One guy I dated had about 75% head cover when flaccid. He told me he thanked his mum for not having him cut only to be told that they had had him circ'd. In his case he may likely have had a very long foreskin and with 'the usual' removed resulted in a slightly shorter than normal foreskin.
How strange. I always thought it was obvious whether or not a guy was cut or uncut. Did his erections look like he was uncut? Futhermore, I'm remembering a discussion I had with one of my wife's friends in a hot tub once. My wife asked her if she'd ever been with an uncut guy and she said she wasn't sure. All the guys she'd ever seen were erect and they all looked similar. So, she somewhat assumes they were all cut.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #48 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfette View Post
maybe that's the reason for the head having a lip to it...to stop the foreskin sliding up over it when erect...
Maybe. I always thought the lip's function was to wipe the mucus from the cervix so semen could enter more easily. That's not from anything I've read, just something that I wondered about.

The other thing I did read about regarding the lip/coronal ridge was that it provided the scooping/suction to extract the previous guy's semen from the woman's vagina. I really doubt evolutionary physiology could be that good. Although, I did have the misfortune of clicking on a link here that said "Double creampie" and yeah, the theory does hold some merit.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #49 (permalink)
londonhanger is offline


This thread has made me wondering. For those wanting a circumcision, is it not surgically possible to have a mid section of the non sensitive saft skin cut out and the two end stitched back together to achieve a permanently exposed head while still keeping all the sensitive inner skin? Maybe a medical person knows why this can't be done? (or maybe I have just discovered the medical break-through of the centry!)
londonhanger is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #50 (permalink)
Gillette is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
The drawback of being straight is that I don't have any interest at all in seeing other guys' penii. Curious as I am, I just can't bring myself to gawk at them for curiosity's sake.
You quoted my typo!
Benefit of being a straight girl is that I enjoy the galleries and the occasional cam session.

One guy with a longer foreskin (still provides coverage when erect) said that he actually cums faster with a condom because of the way it interacts with his foreskin and demonstrated by masturbating on cam for me. The condom was put on with the foreskin fully retracted. With each forward stroke (up the shaft, toward the head) the condom would move with the skin. The ring moved up and down the shaft indicating how much travel the skin under it had and at the head the condom, vacuum snug to the skin, it would suck inward along with the foreskin as it formed the cowl again with the loose skin forward. The extra stimulation, I'm assuming, is from the presence of condom, two layers of it actually, between the head and inner foreskin where normally there would be nothing as well as whatever sensation is created by having something at the cleft behind the head where the foreskin joins.

It's really hard to describe this. If you took a sock and pushed the toe back into the tube about 2/3s of the way then poked the toe only to point back out of the fold you'd made, that's sort of how it looks. Because the condom is tight to the skin on the cock, as the skin moves the condom moves with it to exactly the same degree that the foreskin moves.

I reiterate that this isn't well known because it's rare to pull out and examine while in the midst of sex. For entry men often pull the skin back, with a condom it's a given. Pulling out after it's only intelligent to hold of the condom ring at the base to prevent slippage/leakage and it's likely second nature to do the same when changing positions.

If the foreskin still covers the head when erect and is fully retracted before applying the condom then it is still in action during intercourse. Any woman who has taken an uncut cock deeper than just the head, condom or no, cannot state that she's never had foreskin in her. It's a farcical claim.



Quote:
When I have an erection, the base around my cock somewhat "pooches" out and almost resembles the base of a mountain (albeit a little smaller). More evidence I had a little too much taken off the top? Not sure, but whatever the case, I am happy being cut.
Yes, that's what that would suggest. And I'm glad you're happy with your penis as well you should be. From your descriptions it brings both you and your partners great pleasure. Should cloning become mainstream I might ask for some of your DNA.


Quote:
How strange. I always thought it was obvious whether or not a guy was cut or uncut. Did his erections look like he was uncut? Futhermore, I'm remembering a discussion I had with one of my wife's friends in a hot tub once. My wife asked her if she'd ever been with an uncut guy and she said she wasn't sure. All the guys she'd ever seen were erect and they all looked similar. So, she somewhat assumes they were all cut.
Yup. His erections looked like was circ'd, but since he had been that's to be expected.

From a little over two years ago..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
The second uncirced guy I was with I couldn't tell. I had asked him if he was and he gave only a wolfish smile in answer so when the time came I took a peek. He has larger and erect so the glans were exposed. I asked him why he hadn't just told me he was cut to which he replied a chuckled "shows what you know' as he demonstrated that he did, in fact, have a foreskin. I think I said, "Oh, would you look at that! Neat!" He's still in my top three 13yrs later.
It really depends on foreskin length and growth from flaccid to erect. A shower with a long foreskin will be obvious if he doesn't pull it back, if it's really long you'd still be able to tell from the ruching behind the head. A serious grower with a shorter foreskin you might never know had one until seen flaccid.

The best a man can get.

(206):

I've grown it out to 70s proportions. I'm calling it my chastity pelt.

Last edited by Gillette; 03-19-2010 at 10:12 AM..
Gillette is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #51 (permalink)
Gillette is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
The other thing I did read about regarding the lip/coronal ridge was that it provided the scooping/suction to extract the previous guy's semen from the woman's vagina. I really doubt evolutionary physiology could be that good.
Its actually the most perfect example of evolutionary physiology. Those that had that feature successfully scooped out competitor's sperm to deposit their own, thus passing on the feature to the next generation. And so on and so on.

This wouldn't work if the vagina were the same width all the way in. Ever wonder why there's a widening of the vagina just before the cervix?

The best a man can get.

(206):

I've grown it out to 70s proportions. I'm calling it my chastity pelt.
Gillette is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #52 (permalink)
Mule is offline


When I first came to the US, I was the first intact lover of a few American women. Three of them said that my cock felt better than the (circumcised) men they had experienced before. However, I never thought to ask them for more detail or whether it was actually because of the extra skin or because of another factor like up-curve or thickness.

Mule

How does one measure hapenis?

Time for a reality check? How about reality in porn?
Mule is offline  
Old 03-19-2010   #53 (permalink)
AlteredEgo is offline


Dolfette, I know it is the inner side of the foreskin. That's what I tried to tell you. But I'm talking about the part that is left loosely draped at the base when the foreskin is pulled tight toward the base. The leftovers.

Gillette, your cam experience sounds really neat! However, one demonstration from one guy does not determine how every male body works. I used to be able to bend my wrist back, and push my thumb until it just barely touched my forearm, then bend my wrist forward and press my thumb flush against the inside of my foearm, then squeeze my hand until my thumb could reach around and grip the back of my hand. Does that mean you could do those things when you were a kid too? We aren't all exactly the same, just very similar.

I believe I already clarified that the only part of the foreskin to which I refer when I say I never felt it enter me is the part you called a cowl. I'm not going on my own feelings alone (though I will trust my vaginal nerve endings over your conjecture any day), but specifically asked this particular ex, with whom I had sex at least four days out of every week for nearly 6 years, if what he felt matched what I felt. I will take his report of feedback from his own nerve endings over your word any day as well.

Rawdog, I saw the cutest show the other day, Sizing Up Sperm. The narrorator said that the function of the mucous was partially to help the sperm cope with acidity, and the woman's immune system attacking it. I never thought much about it before. I once read that the ridge was possibly to scoop out a competitor's semen, but I never heard before that it was to reduce the quantity of mucous present. Meh. It's all theory anyway.

Porn is not real life.
AlteredEgo is offline  
Old 03-20-2010   #54 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
You quoted my typo!
Whoops, sorry about that. Not sure what proper ettiquette is. Should I correct the typo, omit the quote altogether, or just paste it as is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
One guy with a longer foreskin (still provides coverage when erect) said that he actually cums faster with a condom because of the way it interacts with his foreskin and demonstrated by masturbating on cam for me.
Your first description that follows that is admirably accurate. I understood everything and your use of the word "cowl" said it all. Marvelous writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
Yes, that's what that would suggest. And I'm glad you're happy with your penis as well you should be. From your descriptions it brings both you and your partners great pleasure. Should cloning become mainstream I might ask for some of your DNA.
I roared when I read that. Can't stop smiling still. Thank you for the compliment and, yes, if cloning were mainstream, you can have some of my DNA.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 04-07-2010   #55 (permalink)
WishIWasBigger89 is offline


if ur wearin a condom like u should be, theres no diff lol
WishIWasBigger89 is offline  
Old 04-07-2010   #56 (permalink)
EllieP is online now


I'm definitely not an expert on this subject, but Cap is the only man with an uncircumcised penis that I've ever had sex with. But when he's erect it looks just like he's circumcised so maybe he different from others. As for feeling, well yeah, there's a lot of difference. But I think it's more a size thing than a circumcised thing.
EllieP is online now  
Old 04-07-2010   #57 (permalink)
B_quietguy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlteredEgo View Post
Dolfette, I know it is the inner side of the foreskin. That's what I tried to tell you. But I'm talking about the part that is left loosely draped at the base when the foreskin is pulled tight toward the base. The leftovers.
AlteredEgo, perhaps what you describe applies to men with a foreskin coverage index of 8, 9 or 10. If you click here, you can see bunch of photos of soft and erect penises with different amounts of foreskin. Once you click there, just scroll downwards until you get to the photos of CI-8 through CI-10. I can imagine what you say applies only to penises with lots of foreskin.
B_quietguy is offline  
Old 04-07-2010   #58 (permalink)
oldick is offline


No true, I can cum faster by rubbing foreskin only
oldick is offline  

Tags
compared, cut, feel, penis, uncircumcised, women

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Latest Threads
just nice tits @@
7 Minutes Ago by tgirls

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
akab, amadeus84, German_Pony, loxid, maxcharlie83, Nunu470, NYUkid2015, plussizequeen1, Robbaba, Shagz1313, slimeyhead, Syzygy2k8, williamspaul638, wymci

Please read the rules.

Online: 2414 | Chatting: 72

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG