LPSG

Milking the Penis with the Vagina

Originally Posted by RawDog Do you find it easier to control the muscles while you're on top or bottom? My wife was practicing with me inside her the other day and she told me that

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2010   #91 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
Do you find it easier to control the muscles while you're on top or bottom? My wife was practicing with me inside her the other day and she told me that it was easier when she was on her back as opposed to on top.
It doesn't matter what position I'm in. There doesn't seem to be a position that makes it easier or harder for me. I still am not fully isolating, I do flex nearby muscles some, so that may account for why some positions make it more or less difficult for her.

The last time we practiced with him inside me, it was doggy style after he had orgasmed. That worked well.

I also bought those Gyneflex on Not_Punny's recommendation. I think the resistance exercisers help, but I'm not good at doing them consistently. I think I would like to try it out in the bath or the shower with silicone lubricant, that way I might practice more consistently. (I just now came up with that idea!) I feel like I haven't made enough progress to make a full report on them yet. It would be premature.

A little tip: the first time I tried the Gyneflex, when I flexed it the first time I accidentally pinched something inside very hard. It was very painful. I think it was the tip of my cervix. I thought I should pass on that one needs to be careful not to do that. It hurt a lot.

petite is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #92 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
It doesn't matter what position I'm in. There doesn't seem to be a position that makes it easier or harder for me. I still am not fully isolating, I do flex nearby muscles some, so that may account for why some positions make it more or less difficult for her.
Makes sense. We don't nearly practice enough. We get too caught up in the moment to stop and flex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
The last time we practiced with him inside me, it was doggy style after he had orgasmed. That worked well.
I don't know if I'd be able to do that with my wife. I get soft pretty quickly after I cum. Although the last few drops of semen usually leak out after I extract myself, it'd be a nice experience to be fully drained before pulling my cock out.

The last time we practiced was her on top in the hot tub. Works out well since we can't move very vigorously anyway. But that was a while ago. We need to make a special workout schedule just for the hot tub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
I also bought those Gyneflex on Not_Punny's recommendation. I think the resistance exercisers help, but I'm not good at doing them consistently. I think I would like to try it out in the bath or the shower with silicone lubricant, that way I might practice more consistently. (I just now came up with that idea!) I feel like I haven't made enough progress to make a full report on them yet. It would be premature.
Do those things only allow you to flex one way? Or can you turn and pull/push them to different depths to isolate areas? I remember offering to buy that for my wife, but she didn't want it. Not sure now why though.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #93 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
Do those things only allow you to flex one way? Or can you turn and pull/push them to different depths to isolate areas? I remember offering to buy that for my wife, but she didn't want it. Not sure now why though.
Yes, it's really only useful for flexing the muscles near the opening and closer to the middle of my vagina, not the top, because it doesn't reach up that far, but it definitely makes them stronger, which is an important factor in making it pleasurable.

The Gyneflex won't teach her to isolate different areas of her vagina, that's a mind-muscle connection that she's going to have learn, and then learn coordination, but I believe the strength exercises will simply make the motions I have learned even stronger, in the areas the Gyneflex reach.

There is another device that can be used for the cul-de-sac I believe (I could be wrong). It's got a pressure gauge and it's basically a balloon that you squeeze with the vagina. I think it may be long enough to reach up there. The ones I saw were quite expensive. I'm not going to get another strength training device until I've masted the four levels I already own!

petite is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #94 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
Yes, it's really only useful for flexing the muscles near the opening and closer to the middle of my vagina, not the top, because it doesn't reach up that far, but it definitely makes them stronger, which is an important factor in making it pleasurable.
It did look like it was for one specific area which is why I asked that. Thankfully she's tight as can be now already and doesn't need to be any tighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
The Gyneflex won't teach her to isolate different areas of her vagina, that's a mind-muscle connection that she's going to have learn, and then learn coordination, but I believe the strength exercises will simply make the motions I have learned even stronger, in the areas the Gyneflex reach.
Isolating the muscles and getting feedback we can do plenty of with my cock in her. We've spent time just staying still and she'd focus then flex and I'd say, "Ok, that was close to my tip." It's still pretty much of a conscious thought though, and not a part of her repertoire of unconscious competence mad sword skillz.

For more info on unconscious competence, see:
Four stages of competence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Going back to the muscle isolation; she does have these random flutters inside her when she orgasms that have gotten more pronounced. More pronounced in a very, very good way and I think the Pompoir exercises are responsible.

Apologies for getting too analytical here, the engineer side of my brain sneaks out sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
There is another device that can be used for the cul-de-sac I believe (I could be wrong). It's got a pressure gauge and it's basically a balloon that you squeeze with the vagina. I think it may be long enough to reach up there. The ones I saw were quite expensive. I'm not going to get another strength training device until I've masted the four levels I already own!
See, there again the engineer in me comes out and wants to tinker. I'd love to buy these devices, but my wife gets the wrong idea when we broach the subject. It's a combination of she doesn't like feeling like a lab rat and she certainly doesn't want to feel like I think she is lacking and needs some kind of training device to make her better. It's a Catch-22 with these things.

In a porn clip I was watching some time ago there was a lady who was using a "pussy meter". It was a dildo like phallic looking object with a cable attachment to a gizmo that had a row of lights. As she squeezed, more lights would come on. Funny thing was, she made a scrunching looking expression and made most of the lights go on. Next clip this girl gets the same pussy meter, inserts it and without making any obvious effort makes all the lights come on.

I'd love to get a toy like that, but I'm sure my wife will say, "Get that thing the fuck away from me!" Oh well.

Just out of curiosity (which I seem to have plenty of), where did you find this balloon/pressure gauge device?

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #95 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
It did look like it was for one specific area which is why I asked that. Thankfully she's tight as can be now already and doesn't need to be any tighter.
I bet you love that!

Isolating the muscles and getting feedback we can do plenty of with my cock in her. We've spent time just staying still and she'd focus then flex and I'd say, "Ok, that was close to my tip." It's still pretty much of a conscious thought though, and not a part of her repertoire of unconscious competence mad sword skillz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
For more info on unconscious competence, see:
Four stages of competence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Going back to the muscle isolation; she does have these random flutters inside her when she orgasms that have gotten more pronounced. More pronounced in a very, very good way and I think the Pompoir exercises are responsible.

Apologies for getting too analytical here, the engineer side of my brain sneaks out sometimes.
That's alright. Thank you for the link! You always provide excellent links.

Quote:
See, there again the engineer in me comes out and wants to tinker. I'd love to buy these devices, but my wife gets the wrong idea when we broach the subject. It's a combination of she doesn't like feeling like a lab rat and she certainly doesn't want to feel like I think she is lacking and needs some kind of training device to make her better. It's a Catch-22 with these things.
I understand that. If he came home with one of those, I might be put off by it. There's a difference between seeking something like that out from my own curiosity and having my SO come home with it! It could seem like a judgement.

Quote:
In a porn clip I was watching some time ago there was a lady who was using a "pussy meter". It was a dildo like phallic looking object with a cable attachment to a gizmo that had a row of lights. As she squeezed, more lights would come on. Funny thing was, she made a scrunching looking expression and made most of the lights go on. Next clip this girl gets the same pussy meter, inserts it and without making any obvious effort makes all the lights come on.

I'd love to get a toy like that, but I'm sure my wife will say, "Get that thing the fuck away from me!" Oh well.

Just out of curiosity (which I seem to have plenty of), where did you find this balloon/pressure gauge device?
Here is one. There are other kinds. I saw one with a digital meter somewhere and another one where the probulator was bulb shaped instead of a phallus.

petite is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #96 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
I bet you love that!
I thought at first it was just a matter of her vagina being tiny. We got drunk once and did it and she was all relaxed and almost passed out and when we were doing it, she felt "normal". It's usually a very snug fit. Yes, I do love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
That's alright. Thank you for the link! You always provide excellent links.
You are quite welcome. Your link to that "device" you linked to seems interesting. It has a lot of potential, but couldn't it go a lot further? I'm not talking further in, I'm talking further in terms of sensors up and down the shaft, and a USB port to a computer to give specific areas a push... hmm. I may need to take some time off and develop such a dildo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
I understand that. If he came home with one of those, I might be put off by it. There's a difference between seeking something like that out from my own curiosity and having my SO come home with it! It could seem like a judgement.
And the $64,000 question is how do I instill such a curiosity without being manipulative/creepy? I can't.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #97 (permalink)
D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III is offline
Account Disabled


I had one GF.....quite some time ago.....that would do this frequently. But she would practice kegels all the time. since then it has been pretty rare for a woman to do it very much.

Last edited by D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III; 04-30-2010 at 11:17 AM..
D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III is offline  
Old 04-30-2010   #98 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
I thought at first it was just a matter of her vagina being tiny. We got drunk once and did it and she was all relaxed and almost passed out and when we were doing it, she felt "normal". It's usually a very snug fit. Yes, I do love it.
Yes, I discovered that I also habitually tighten. Ever since you noticed my pompoir abilities, one of the things I've learned to do that I wasn't before was actually learning to just completely relax when things got too tight, especially in certain positions. It helped with the mis-matched size issues. I just didn't realize I was doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawDog View Post
You are quite welcome. Your link to that "device" you linked to seems interesting. It has a lot of potential, but couldn't it go a lot further? I'm not talking further in, I'm talking further in terms of sensors up and down the shaft, and a USB port to a computer to give specific areas a push... hmm. I may need to take some time off and develop such a dildo?
You know, I had the exact same idea?

I think you should! Or the bf should! Someone should!

Make it so that it senses not only where the center of pressure originates, but the intensity of the muscle contraction there. That would be cool.

Quote:
And the $64,000 question is how do I instill such a curiosity without being manipulative/creepy? I can't.
Praise and admiration and crossed fingers are the only ways I can think of. Praise her for her interest in learning something new and being adventurous and willing to try and she may come upon it on her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug61853 View Post
I had one GF.....quite some time ago.....that would do this frequently. But she would practice kegels all the time. since then it has been pretty rare for a woman to do it very much.
More women really should! It's not just for your pleasure. The reason why I do it is because it provides me with pleasure too.

petite is offline  
Old 05-16-2010   #99 (permalink)
D_Philochristus Hosenstein is offline
Banned


My wife does a pretty good job at milking my cock while we fuck. It is the most intense sensation. It takes a lot of practice to develop the vag muscles.
D_Philochristus Hosenstein is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #100 (permalink)
Alex_Delarge is offline


Wow you have a very fit pussy by the sound of it. Hehe have you ptacticed shooting out ping pong balls cos thats the next level of pussy training!

Hmm how can I get my gf to do some pussy crunches without making it seem like I'm unhappy with her tightness? I'm really not unhappy with her pussy at all it's a neat little unit but I think it would be great if she trained her pussy muscles.

My pc muscles are strong from doing kegels, I do a kegel squeeze with every instroke when I'm having sex I don't think about it just feels natural. Makes the cock harder and pumps the head up which feels better for both IMO.

Current: 7x5.5
PE goal - 8x6
Alex_Delarge is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #101 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Delarge View Post
Wow you have a very fit pussy by the sound of it. Hehe have you ptacticed shooting out ping pong balls cos thats the next level of pussy training!

Hmm how can I get my gf to do some pussy crunches without making it seem like I'm unhappy with her tightness? I'm really not unhappy with her pussy at all it's a neat little unit but I think it would be great if she trained her pussy muscles.

My pc muscles are strong from doing kegels, I do a kegel squeeze with every instroke when I'm having sex I don't think about it just feels natural. Makes the cock harder and pumps the head up which feels better for both IMO.
Buy her a set of ben wa balls the one's without the string work your muscles more in my opinion. Tell her you want her to wear them out to dinner, etc. It's an amazing feeling to know they are there and she's getting kegel work out's by holding the balls in.

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #102 (permalink)
Alex_Delarge is offline


Hahaha, I was just thinking how funny it might be if we were out for dinner and balls were falling put of her pussy at an inopportune moment.

My gf seems to dislike any type of sex toy in her. She does not mind fingers inside a little during foreplay but mostly all she wants is cock. She don't own any vibs or dildos she claims she never masturbates, but she loves sex. I guess if she was ever horny she could just get sex easily so she needs no accessories.

Current: 7x5.5
PE goal - 8x6
Alex_Delarge is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #103 (permalink)
RawDog is offline


It's always tricky buying any toys (or jewelry, or clothes for that matter) without consulting your partner first. Think of it like your girlfriend buying you a penis pump and saying, "Enjoy!"

I'd suggest sending her an article or two and see if she's interested in reading/learning more about this stuff. She can practice with you inside her first, and that's a helluva lot of fun.

Something else we do is go to the adult store once in a while and just tell her "I feel like buying you a toy, wanna choose?"

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #104 (permalink)
spk_jones is offline


I'd say about 1 in 25 girls can do this milking. But it's really only effective on smaller cocks like mine. They can make me cum in minutes. Of the 4 " milking" girls ive shared with my giant cocked buddy he said he could feel the spasms but they really didn't cause him to erupt any earlier he would just fuck thru the "spasms" until the girls came or there vagina muscles were fatigued.
spk_jones is offline  
Old 05-17-2010   #105 (permalink)
sbat is offline
Banned


My experience is that non-athletic girls are rather poor at this due to a lack of strength/muscle awareness throughout the entire pelvic region. My girlfriend, for example, was so weak that she hurt herself trying just a simple squeeze of her PC muscle - needless to say, she never tried it again.
sbat is offline  

Tags
milking, penis, vagina

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
My new boobs
1 Minute Ago by 3db
Hung Slim Kiddo
4 Minutes Ago by 3db

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bigitaliandick, CrossfitterLA, Hungdanielwales, marlins, TheSelfImage, zabidon

Please read the rules.

Online: 1896 | Chatting: 48

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved