LPSG

Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

It's tact to not measure a small one, but to droll, go ga-ga and measure and do all sorts of stuff to big one? Okey dokey...

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010   #16 (permalink)
Ramsey is offline


It's tact to not measure a small one, but to droll, go ga-ga and measure and do all sorts of stuff to big one?
Okey dokey...
Ramsey is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #17 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
It's tact to not measure a small one, but to droll, go ga-ga and measure and do all sorts of stuff to big one?
Okey dokey...
Is it tactful to freely give compliments and praise, but hold your tongue when you feel critical or insulting?

Aren't these answers obvious?

petite is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #18 (permalink)
Ramsey is offline


Obviously you suffer from the mentality that "if man has small dick-he is to be mocked and is less of a man" that pervades the world. Why else would you feel critical or insulting in that situation?

Last edited by Ramsey; 03-27-2010 at 12:22 AM..
Ramsey is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #19 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
Obviously you suffer from the mentality that "if man has small dick-he is to be mocked and is less of a man" that pervades the world. Why else would you feel critical or insulting in that situation?
I see, our reluctance to discuss and reveal the smallest penis sizes of the men we've slept with reveals a flaw in OUR reasoning and perceptions? Obviously if we were more enlightened individuals, we would have measured and posted their sizes right next to their names right here on this website?

I think there might be something wrong with your ability reason.

petite is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #20 (permalink)
Ramsey is offline


Sadly no, it's not my ability to reason that is having the problem, and I'm not necessarily saying that yours is.
Think about it, people see a big one and they're like "whoah, gotta measure this!" but they don't for a small one, implying there is something to be embarrassed about.

It's like saying "no, don't talk about the penises of small guys, it will insult their masculinity" when penis size truly has NOTHING to do with how masculine the man is. How we perceive it is a different matter. But once you say "no, I don't want to be insulting" means that you have already bought into the insulting thought process of "small penises are a joke".
Ramsey is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #21 (permalink)
kinda_hung is offline


I haven't personally seen lots of penis' but my wife has. She said a guy she dated in HS had a small penis. My wife is petite at 5'3" and has small hands. I would say he was 3" hard by what she says. She said that she could make his dick disapear in her hand. She said sex was horrible.
kinda_hung is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #22 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
Sadly no, it's not my ability to reason that is having the problem, and I'm not necessarily saying that yours is.
Think about it, people see a big one and they're like "whoah, gotta measure this!" but they don't for a small one, implying there is something to be embarrassed about.

It's like saying "no, don't talk about the penises of small guys, it will insult their masculinity" when penis size truly has NOTHING to do with how masculine the man is. How we perceive it is a different matter. But once you say "no, I don't want to be insulting" means that you have already bought into the insulting thought process of "small penises are a joke".

Regardless of how you feel a man with a small penis should feel, it doesn't mean that he will feel that way because of societal perceptions.

I know that the man with the smallest penis that I dated was extremely self-conscious. He was well aware of his "less than average" size.

As women, our sensitivity to discussing small sizes doesn't reveal our own perceptions of size but is a response to a respect toward those men, a desire to protect them from judgement from the less enlightened, and an innate sense that it isn't socially acceptable to discuss it.

To sum up and bring it back to my initial point, a combition of sensitivity towards the feeling of individuals and an avoidance of socially unacceptable topics comprises what is known as "social tact."

petite is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #23 (permalink)
Ramsey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
As women, our sensitivity to discussing small sizes doesn't reveal our own perceptions of size but is a response to a respect toward those men, a desire to protect them from judgement from the less enlightened, and an innate sense that it isn't socially acceptable to discuss it.
Too bad all women don't feel that way. There are quite a few that are harsh and cruel about it, even intentionally going out of their way to be so.
Ramsey is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #24 (permalink)
Katiecav_34D is offline


Almost 4 inches

Don't worry guys size doesn't matter....YEAH RIGHT!
Katiecav_34D is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #25 (permalink)
Ramsey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecav_34D View Post
Almost 4 inches
I've noticed a lot of your posts lament how small your boyfriend is. Obviously it seems like it's an issue for you, but it almost seems like you aren't as happy with him aside from the size of his penis. True or no?
Ramsey is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #26 (permalink)
D_Ming_Vais is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
Regardless of how you feel a man with a small penis should feel, it doesn't mean that he will feel that way because of societal perceptions.

I know that the man with the smallest penis that I dated was extremely self-conscious. He was well aware of his "less than average" size.

As women, our sensitivity to discussing small sizes doesn't reveal our own perceptions of size but is a response to a respect toward those men, a desire to protect them from judgement from the less enlightened, and an innate sense that it isn't socially acceptable to discuss it.

To sum up and bring it back to my initial point, a combition of sensitivity towards the feeling of individuals and an avoidance of socially unacceptable topics comprises what is known as "social tact."
I deeply respect what u say Petite.

This size issue is being talked about in strange ways. I am an average guy and would love to have a bigger one but thats all. I have never had size problems with the women i slept with, managed to give them great orgasms one after another. They always came back to me. I am sure i could manage this with a small one too. What i believe is that the biggest sex organ is between the two ears. Some guys have small ones and some of the ones in the small range can be great lovers but some can be lousy. Having said that i must add that these lousy ones are not lousy because of their size but they are so because of their lack of effort in bed. I have heard stories about men who suck in bed although they are well endowed because they think size is everything and they dont need to spend anymore effort to please their partner. Dick size is only a detail and being a good lover means pleasing your woman fully with the way you look at her, the way you smell, the way you smile, the way you touch etc. and while doing this if u have a big one it is a bonus, if not the rest is enough to give her a heaven.
D_Ming_Vais is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #27 (permalink)
hud01 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
Is it tactful to freely give compliments and praise, but hold your tongue when you feel critical or insulting?

Aren't these answers obvious?
You are entitled to post and say what you want. I don't understand the issue. Nobody knows who you are and nobody will know who you are talking about.

This is all in fun.

The smallest I have seen was 5 inches long and 4 inches around.
hud01 is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #28 (permalink)
B_ILIW is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by petite View Post
The reluctance stems not from an inability to understand statistics, but an ability to understand tact in society.
do these guys post here? if not, then what is the issue?
B_ILIW is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #29 (permalink)
petite is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIW View Post
do these guys post here? if not, then what is the issue?
I suppose I suffer from the problem of having principles that won't cave in to the influence of peer pressure or the anonymity of the internet.

Sorry.

petite is offline  
Old 03-27-2010   #30 (permalink)
B_ILIW is offline
Banned


what peer pressure? it's just how it is. smaller cocked guys have a disadvantage.
B_ILIW is offline  

Tags
girls, smallest

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
africanrod, bigboy24uk, gd31, willj

Please read the rules.

Online: 1373 | Chatting: 30

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG