LPSG

cheaper vacuum tubes

hi I was just wondering if there was a source for cheaper vacuum tubes. I looked at the the vacutech site & was shocked. thanks

is part of a discussion in the Penis Enlargement forum that includes topics on Penis enlargement techniques and advice.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Penis Enlargement

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010   #1 (permalink)
W/In 1 Stand Dev is offline

cheaper vacuum tubes

hi

I was just wondering if there was a source for cheaper vacuum tubes. I looked at the the vacutech site & was shocked.

thanks
W/In 1 Stand Dev is offline  
Old 04-22-2010   #3 (permalink)
W/In 1 Stand Dev is offline


any serious replies would be appreciated.

again, thanks.
W/In 1 Stand Dev is offline  
Old 04-22-2010   #4 (permalink)
Epicfailguy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Average_joe View Post
holy balls, those power tubes ARE cheap

OMG i can put my message in here?!
Epicfailguy is offline  
Old 04-22-2010   #5 (permalink)
CoteSnob is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by W/In 1 Stand Dev View Post
hi

I was just wondering if there was a source for cheaper vacuum tubes. I looked at the the vacutech site & was shocked.

thanks

try www.sextoys.co.uk
CoteSnob is offline  
Old 04-22-2010   #6 (permalink)
Pitbull is offline


Check out Thunder's Place.
I think they have some DYI posts
Pitbull is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #7 (permalink)
FuzzyKen is offline


The cost of tubes from VacuTech is one of the highest that is true. There is kind of a catch 22 in this though. The quality of the VacuTech product is such that unless you do something really bad for plastic that these babies will easily be something that can be passed down for generations as they are that strong.

The thick wall cylinders that VacuTech makes are really comfortable and as a result one can do pumping far more easily and one can do things with this quality of tube that they could not do with something in the "economy class".

You can easily make vacuum tubes out of high quality PVC. The problem is getting the thickness of the walls which is enough to do the job in clear lucite. The commercially available tubing is not thick enough to duplicate the VacuTech tube. If I could find the right thickness I would go that route myself. Most of my VP equipment was stolen when I moved from California some years ago. I still have the electric pump, but, the tubes were in a box that "walked away".

Presently as a result of the economy I do not have the available money to go out and re-buy VacuTech.

If anyone finds the lucite tubing in the heavy thickness let me know too!
FuzzyKen is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #8 (permalink)
Pitbull is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKen View Post
these babies will easily be something that can be passed down for generations as they are that strong.

Might be a few snickers going round the table when they read the will.


The other thought I had was Antiques Road Show in 2110.
This was my great-grandfather's and my dad gave it to me.....

Originally Posted by petite

I think Pitbull is on to something!
I think he's right.


QUOTE=LaFemme
Pitbull, have I told you lately I you?

QUOTE=(Name Protected)
"I haven't been on LPSG for Months.
If I want to see a big penis, I tell Pitbull to drop his pants."

Pitbull is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #9 (permalink)
B_aNMpumpCOACH is offline
Banned


tubes , exercise , nutrition
B_aNMpumpCOACH is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #10 (permalink)
MrGoodDate is offline


I bought mine at the local XXXstore and arcade for about $9.99 and it works well for me.
It has a rubber bulb pump but pulls enough vacuum to help my cock fill the tube. I don't think any of the more expensive ones could do better.
MrGoodDate is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #11 (permalink)
B_625girth is offline
Banned


my tube is plastic 2x9 and I bought it at a pet store, in the aquarium section. it works fine, about $12. I did have to put a thick rubber pipe coupler, $3, to soften the edge. it works fine, I pressure it up, and it does start to flex in, but that is a lot of pressure. I actually need more diameter. I am over 6" in girth, and when hard I fill it completely girth wise. I am looking for length. I am 7.25" long and would like to get to 8" at least.

my vacumm pump is an automotive brake bleeder pump I got for $24. so I got about $40 invested in a pump that works pretty good.
B_625girth is offline  
Old 04-23-2010   #12 (permalink)
tripod is offline


Are you trying to build an amplifier? I have a set of 12AX7s that I could sell you. lol!
tripod is offline  
Old 05-11-2010   #13 (permalink)
FRE
FRE is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Average_joe View Post
My Dynaco amplifier used EL34 output tubes. I've had a lot of vacuum tube experience.
FRE is offline  
Old 05-11-2010   #14 (permalink)
FRE
FRE is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyKen View Post
The cost of tubes from VacuTech is one of the highest that is true. There is kind of a catch 22 in this though. The quality of the VacuTech product is such that unless you do something really bad for plastic that these babies will easily be something that can be passed down for generations as they are that strong.

The thick wall cylinders that VacuTech makes are really comfortable and as a result one can do pumping far more easily and one can do things with this quality of tube that they could not do with something in the "economy class".

You can easily make vacuum tubes out of high quality PVC. The problem is getting the thickness of the walls which is enough to do the job in clear lucite. The commercially available tubing is not thick enough to duplicate the VacuTech tube. If I could find the right thickness I would go that route myself. Most of my VP equipment was stolen when I moved from California some years ago. I still have the electric pump, but, the tubes were in a box that "walked away".

Presently as a result of the economy I do not have the available money to go out and re-buy VacuTech.

If anyone finds the lucite tubing in the heavy thickness let me know too!
There is a solution for the fact that PVC tubing is insufficiently thick.

Get a coupling. Saw off the end of it to make a ring about 1/4" long. Use PVC cement to glue the ring to the end of the PVC tubing. After the cement dries, use a file or something to make all the edges smooth. Of course that would increase the thickness only on the end, but probably that is the only place where it needs to be thick.
FRE is offline  
Old 05-11-2010   #15 (permalink)
FRE
FRE is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
Are you trying to build an amplifier? I have a set of 12AX7s that I could sell you. lol!
Those are readily available. It's 7199s that are no longer available.
FRE is offline  

Tags
cheaper, tubes, vacuum

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Latest Threads

37 Minutes Ago by hotwat
the glance
1 Hour Ago by lowhan

Latest Posts
Word Association
1 Minute Ago by Ginger
Danny Mountain
1 Minute Ago by Italia
Is this cheating?
1 Minute Ago by mikeyi

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
9InchNed, birminghamlad, DanP33, guyforjo, hottboyfin, icenine99, littlebilly1to4, lovestoshow, mattsocc, MisterSlave, NOBBY_UK, Sax4Ever, senordingdong69

Please read the rules.

Online: 2022 | Chatting: 69

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved