LPSG

Non-stop cumpilation

Ran across this very well edited cumpilation. Lots of beautiful faces getting creamed. Enjoy! non stop blasts

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline

Non-stop cumpilation

Ran across this very well edited cumpilation. Lots of beautiful faces getting creamed. Enjoy!

non stop blasts

hungwriter is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #2 (permalink)
MalakingTiti is offline


Fantastic!
MalakingTiti is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #3 (permalink)
bigdicksarebest is offline


Excellent cum shots but before the mob starts jumping you. You should have warned it was a straight video there are some squeamish queens I mean guys in here that will be all "OMG I just saw a vagina and breast. You should have put a warning" Fortunately I'm not one of them. Even tho I'm 100% gay it wasn't a turn off. Love watching cum shoot. So thanks for sharing this. Great video.
bigdicksarebest is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #4 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdicksarebest View Post
Excellent cum shots but before the mob starts jumping you. You should have warned it was a straight video there are some squeamish queens I mean guys in here that will be all "OMG I just saw a vagina and breast. You should have put a warning" Fortunately I'm not one of them. Even tho I'm 100% gay it wasn't a turn off. Love watching cum shoot. So thanks for sharing this. Great video.
Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm fairly new to posting regularly, and I figured that posting in the straight porn forum was proper etiquette. I'll include a warning in the future. Thanks!

hungwriter is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #5 (permalink)
bigdicksarebest is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungwriter View Post
Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm fairly new to posting regularly, and I figured that posting in the straight porn forum was proper etiquette. I'll include a warning in the future. Thanks!

You did fine. I am totally at fault...You posted in the right forum...I was in the wrong one...Again sorry to have bothered you..And yes I really did enjoy the cum shots..Thanks again . Hope you accept my apologize and post more hot videos. Take care
bigdicksarebest is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #6 (permalink)
smally is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungwriter View Post
Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm fairly new to posting regularly, and I figured that posting in the straight porn forum was proper etiquette. I'll include a warning in the future. Thanks!

A str8 vid in the "straight adult websites" folder; if that doesn't cover it, I don't know what will

unbelievable vid, btw

Last edited by smally; 05-29-2010 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: xtra texts
smally is offline  
Old 05-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdicksarebest View Post
You did fine. I am totally at fault...You posted in the right forum...I was in the wrong one...Again sorry to have bothered you..And yes I really did enjoy the cum shots..Thanks again . Hope you accept my apologize and post more hot videos. Take care
Ha ha! No sweat! Phew! I thought I was in trouble!

Well, thanks for being so polite, given that you thought I had posted in the wrong forum.

hungwriter is offline  
Old 05-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
MalakingTiti is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hungwriter View Post
Oh, OK. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm fairly new to posting regularly, and I figured that posting in the straight porn forum was proper etiquette. I'll include a warning in the future. Thanks!
Don't sweat it. There has been plenty of times when due to vagueness I've checked out what I figured was straight stuff only to see hairy ass, balls and cock once I got there.
MalakingTiti is offline  
Old 05-31-2010   #9 (permalink)
hungwriter is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakingTiti View Post
Don't sweat it. There has been plenty of times when due to vagueness I've checked out what I figured was straight stuff only to see hairy ass, balls and cock once I got there.
Ha ha! I'm sure that's a risk everyone runs surfing for porn in here, but well worth it, given the high-quality of stuff posted. Thanks!

hungwriter is offline  

Tags
cumpilation, nonstop

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Blow Job Etiquette
4 Minutes Ago by Penis
Double Vaginal Vids
5 Minutes Ago by Bloods
big balls
10 Minutes Ago by especi

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bigdipper, Blitz90, camfun, Darkknight86, exforyou99, hung4u, joseph8inch, LauderdaleFlex, mucotevoli, Serial Kisser, soccer85, winterking, woodywoodfella

Please read the rules.

Online: 1906 | Chatting: 58

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG