LPSG

Young couples in pro / semi pro porn, where the guy has a big dick

Cute couple, the guy has an above average lenght dick Amateur Dumper - Amateur Porn Videos :: Viewing Media - Innocent Cute Drunken Amateur Teen Dared To Fuck! Same 5ilth: Filthy Teen Sex Movies 2

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
Dropplers is offline

Young couples in pro / semi pro porn, where the guy has a big dick

Cute couple, the guy has an above average lenght dick
Amateur Dumper - Amateur Porn Videos :: Viewing Media - Innocent Cute Drunken Amateur Teen Dared To Fuck!

Same
5ilth: Filthy Teen Sex Movies

2 couples - both guys are fine, lenght-wise... sorry, no monsters :(
5ilth: Filthy Teen Sex Movies

2 more couples - the cute guy is big (not huge though)
5ilth: Filthy Teen Sex Movies

Nice dick, GREAT cumshot
Creamed Sisters - Cum Girlfriend Videos and Pictures, Real Girls, Facial Cumshots, Creampies, Swallow Cum, Bukkake


Got stuff that doesn't fit in the amateur girls and big cock - thread because there is a cameraman or a cheezy plot, post it here.
Dropplers is offline  
Old 06-02-2010   #2 (permalink)
silim is offline


Good concept for a thread but those videos fail to deliver.
I like this one though!
teen couple fucking on bed
The guy is "Derek" from younglibertines and i want to find more of him.

Last edited by silim; 06-02-2010 at 11:32 PM..
silim is offline  
Old 06-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
Dropplers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by silim View Post
Good concept for a thread but those videos fail to deliver.
I like this one though!
teen couple fucking on bed
The guy is "Derek" from younglibertines and i want to find more of him.
Yeah that's more like it. I've seen one video with him in a shower. Where... dunno :(
Dropplers is offline  
Old 06-03-2010   #4 (permalink)
Trinnium is offline


Brilliant thread.
I get so sick of seeing ugly men with almost-pretty girls.

It's nice to see someone who likes to see people who are attractive, rather than 'hung like a horse', with the head of a horse to match.
Trinnium is offline  
Old 06-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
silim is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropplers View Post
Yeah that's more like it. I've seen one video with him in a shower. Where... dunno :(
Yeah that was also from YL and it was fucking lame. Poor production quality really kills alot of these videos, at least pro cameramen know to focus on the action.
silim is offline  
Old 06-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
Dropplers is offline


Brits fucking -
Ok, this is not pro, the guy isn't hung but he is definately a hottie - the girl is ... curvy.
But the fun part is... PUSSY FARTS IN THE END! lol

http://www.burningcamel.com/video/am...getting-banged

Last edited by Dropplers; 06-05-2010 at 03:12 AM.. Reason: forgot to put link in
Dropplers is offline  
Old 06-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
Dropplers is offline


Bumping my own thread, how sad is that? ;)

nice cock, cute couple - sadly too short video
Hardcore Porn Videos by Mr Deez Nutz .Com - Viewing Media - Teen Mall Rat Sucks Cock

Hot couple, but the guy's dick (that initially shows a lil' potential) never seems to get hard...
Young Teens Taped their Very First Time Sex, Free Sex Movies, XXX Tube, You Porn, Anal Sex at Sex XXX Doll

the guy has a good body and does a bit of cute posing at around 13:00
Amateur Homemade Porn Eroxia :: - Sex Video - Amateur girl fucked on her birthday

Gather round, ladies
Free Amateur Porn Videos - Girlfriends videos :: Viewing Media - Three amazing girls making their friend cum

Dick is small but the couple is cute
Free Porn - Real Home SeX - The best free home made porn movies every day

mediocre dick but hot nonetheless
Real Girlfriend Porn, Amateur Porn & Homemade Movies :: Viewing Media - Cute amateur girlfriend gives hot POV blowjob!

Girl looks like a train wreck, but the guy has a nice cock
Tight Pussy Cockride Ends With Cumshot

A couple of "meh" vids... take it or leave it
Dream Amateurs - Amateur Porn Videos :: Viewing Media - Adorable College Teen Makes Bigest Mistake Of Her Life!
Free Porn - Real Home SeX - The best free home made porn movies every day

WOW
I really suck at this :D

Oh well, I'll get better.
Dropplers is offline  
Old 06-14-2010   #8 (permalink)
manalive2 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by silim View Post
Good concept for a thread but those videos fail to deliver.
I like this one though!
teen couple fucking on bed
The guy is "Derek" from younglibertines and i want to find more of him.
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
manalive2 is offline  
Old 11-20-2010   #9 (permalink)
skilefneskasi is offline


Lovin this thread, thanks! :D
skilefneskasi is offline  
Old 11-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
olibers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropplers View Post
WOW
I really suck at this :D
Yes, yes you do!
olibers is offline  
Old 11-21-2010   #11 (permalink)
Master Blaster is offline


Chick in this video is amazing.
Don't understand why the guy has to finish himself off.
Master Blaster is offline  
Old 11-21-2010   #12 (permalink)
skilefneskasi is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropplers View Post
Bumping my own thread, how sad is that? ;)

nice cock, cute couple - sadly too short video
Hardcore Porn Videos by Mr Deez Nutz .Com - Viewing Media - Teen Mall Rat Sucks Cock

Hot couple, but the guy's dick (that initially shows a lil' potential) never seems to get hard...
Young Teens Taped their Very First Time Sex, Free Sex Movies, XXX Tube, You Porn, Anal Sex at Sex XXX Doll

the guy has a good body and does a bit of cute posing at around 13:00
Amateur Homemade Porn Eroxia :: - Sex Video - Amateur girl fucked on her birthday

Gather round, ladies
Free Amateur Porn Videos - Girlfriends videos :: Viewing Media - Three amazing girls making their friend cum

Dick is small but the couple is cute
Free Porn - Real Home SeX - The best free home made porn movies every day

mediocre dick but hot nonetheless
Real Girlfriend Porn, Amateur Porn & Homemade Movies :: Viewing Media - Cute amateur girlfriend gives hot POV blowjob!

Girl looks like a train wreck, but the guy has a nice cock
Tight Pussy Cockride Ends With Cumshot

A couple of "meh" vids... take it or leave it
Dream Amateurs - Amateur Porn Videos :: Viewing Media - Adorable College Teen Makes Bigest Mistake Of Her Life!
Free Porn - Real Home SeX - The best free home made porn movies every day

WOW
I really suck at this :D

Oh well, I'll get better.

Not all bad imo :P
skilefneskasi is offline  
Old 11-22-2010   #13 (permalink)
cripple cock is online now


Seth Fucks Vanessa Leon

I wish there was better audio so you could hear her telling how big she thinks he is.
cripple cock is online now  
Old 11-22-2010   #14 (permalink)
Dropplers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by cripple cock View Post
Seth Fucks Vanessa Leon

I wish there was better audio so you could hear her telling how big she thinks he is.
Wow, he is rediculously hot! Great find!
Dropplers is offline  
Old 11-23-2010   #15 (permalink)
hesastar18 is offline


guy has a pretty nice one
Claimpussy101's Videos
hesastar18 is offline  

Tags
big, big cock, couples, dick, guy, porn, pro, semi, teen, young

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Dazzer, hansoop, j663vax, jamiehung82, maximus3, nikon

Please read the rules.

Online: 2012 | Chatting: 42

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved