LPSG

Chloe Lamb - the Ultimate GF

very hot ty

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010   #16 (permalink)
Fad3s is offline


very hot ty
Fad3s is offline  
Old 09-05-2010   #18 (permalink)
DocSimms is offline


@sophomore19 Thank You Thank You for trying to get all of Chloe in one place. She is the Hottest women I've ever seen, Just stunning!! Please keep this page updated =D
DocSimms is offline  
Old 09-06-2010   #19 (permalink)
DocSimms is offline


damn it.... her tits are fake! UGHH
DocSimms is offline  
Old 09-06-2010   #20 (permalink)
superman5151 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSimms View Post
damn it.... her tits are fake! UGHH
how do you figure? at first i was amazed at how nice they were, then as time went on i thought they might be store bought.

what was the give away?
superman5151 is offline  
Old 09-20-2010   #21 (permalink)
DocSimms is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by superman5151 View Post
how do you figure? at first i was amazed at how nice they were, then as time went on i thought they might be store bought.

what was the give away?
to me @ least u can really tell from the side when she's wet in the shower in this video. And her bf or the guy she's always with is really weird and creepy.

Video Birdwatching 969 Video 9 - TotallyNSFW
DocSimms is offline  
Old 09-21-2010   #22 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by superman5151 View Post
how do you figure? at first i was amazed at how nice they were, then as time went on i thought they might be store bought.

what was the give away?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSimms View Post
to me @ least u can really tell from the side when she's wet in the shower in this video. And her bf or the guy she's always with is really weird and creepy.

Video Birdwatching 969 Video 9 - TotallyNSFW
Jeez .. you seem to burst the bubble for most of the previous Chloe admirers here ( & most any femme who aspires to have what is considered a fine natural rack.) IMHO
Don't know what you are detecting cause IMHO Chloe's tits are faultless - no teltale lines wet, supple slight sag standing, nice swing in doggystyle and soft pancake when laying on her back.
Unless you are a plastic surgeon/ have more definitive proof .. quite sure most posters here would call you out on that prior analysis.
Gotta preserve the cutie's mystique & the fantasy, to hit it just once

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.

Last edited by StaffnRod; 09-21-2010 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: ..bee
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 10-19-2010   #23 (permalink)
btnz is offline


Sorry to BUMP but even though this isnt her, damn she reminds me of CL...

pornhost.com - free file hosting with a twist - gallery 5690006366

any ID?
btnz is offline  
Old 10-19-2010   #24 (permalink)
Elmer Gantry is offline


Chloe Lamb BJ And Cumshot
Chloe Lamb BJ and Cumshot

"Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I'm worried about the difference between wrong and fun." - P J O'Rourke - Holidays In Hell


"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us" - Thich Nhat Hanh


"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. " - Sinclair Lewis
Elmer Gantry is offline  
Old 10-20-2010   #25 (permalink)
krazy_keith is offline


man i would just plow her all night
krazy_keith is offline  
Old 10-20-2010   #26 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by btnz View Post
Sorry to BUMP but even though this isnt her, damn she reminds me of CL...
pornhost.com - free file hosting with a twist - gallery 5690006366
any ID?
Yet you ,,Never have to apologize for anything remotely CHL related ..
Seems this babe is a pure cockteaser .. a sweet talent needing to move on !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Gantry View Post
Chloe Lamb BJ And Cumshot
Chloe Lamb BJ and Cumshot
hhmmm .. a longer vers. of Chloe as she's so cute & after a bit of clubbing ?? w/ a BJ treat for a lucky bastard ..(he should be counting his blessings)

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  
Old 11-03-2010   #28 (permalink)
sbonne45 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by StaffnRod View Post
Jeez .. you seem to burst the bubble for most of the previous Chloe admirers here ( & most any femme who aspires to have what is considered a fine natural rack.) IMHO
Don't know what you are detecting cause IMHO Chloe's tits are faultless - no teltale lines wet, supple slight sag standing, nice swing in doggystyle and soft pancake when laying on her back.
Unless you are a plastic surgeon/ have more definitive proof .. quite sure most posters here would call you out on that prior analysis.
Gotta preserve the cutie's mystique & the fantasy, to hit it just once
her tits are fake, she said on one of her camshows
sbonne45 is offline  
Old 11-03-2010   #29 (permalink)
8.5x6 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by sbonne45 View Post
her tits are fake, she said on one of her camshows
Never heard her say that, in fact, I've heard her say they're real many times.

Frankly, I don't care that much - they look amazing.
8.5x6 is offline  
Old 11-07-2010   #30 (permalink)
StaffnRod is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by 8.5x6 View Post
Never heard her say that, in fact, I've heard her say they're real many times.
Frankly, I don't care that much - they look amazing.
Good call 8.5+ ..as I'm with you on this observation , in all efforts dispelling the prior naysayer(s).

Then again, must pass further accolades due btnz; for this find/share of the little minx during what appears a more recent hookup at the 'No-Tell Motel' - albeit the web dispersals.
Now if we can just create a fund raising effort amongst aficionados to donate a Pair of portable HQ vid cams for Chloe's future use; with the caveat (of course) that any such works of art be posted here,.. say within 15 days of release on any pay site.
Sounds fair enough to me , heh-heh...

You know you've watched too much porn...
when you start recognizing the furniture.
StaffnRod is offline  

Tags
chloe, lamb, ultimate

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Archmage516, beardedsexyguy, Gemini2688, Interested1a, Justin87, MisterSlave, neoman847, Notifier, smooth

Please read the rules.

Online: 1805 | Chatting: 51

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG