LPSG

Can a penis hang down to your knees?

anyone?

is part of a discussion in the Show Off forum that includes topics on For the exhibitionists and voyeurs, announce gallery updates here..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Show Off

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010   #61 (permalink)
Ivgotbigballz is offline


anyone?
Ivgotbigballz is offline  
Old 07-21-2010   #62 (permalink)
john_hiemer is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivgotbigballz View Post
anyone?
You can use a program like Snag It to do a screen capture
john_hiemer is offline  
Old 07-21-2010   #63 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


Quote:
Can a penis hang down to your knees?
Depends how long your femur is - eight inches, yes.
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 07-21-2010   #64 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


Quote:
Plus the original post describes the pic as a "small kid"
We really don't need that here.
He's not a 'kid'. Dxjnorto's using the word loosely. It's a guy called, Leon, who looks 18+ in the vid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leon.jpg (51.2 KB, 2232 views)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 07-21-2010   #65 (permalink)
Zot57 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
He's not a 'kid'. Dxjnorto's using the word loosely. It's a guy called, Leon, who looks 18+ in the vid.
His pictures have been floating around the internet for many years now.
He usually goes by "Leonel", no idea what his name really is.
I've heard he's Dominican, don't know if that's true either.

-- Erik
Zot57 is offline  
Old 07-21-2010   #66 (permalink)
Calboner is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyrankin View Post
Who is that? His dick reminds of this guy's which is also almost a knee-slapper:

http://www.crucialbrutal.com/site_im...S_mandingo.jpg

By the way, guys, is this old pic fake? Who is it? Where's it from?
That is part of a famous spread from Hustler magazine in its early days -- perhaps even the first issue. I have seen the original photos, and I can tell you that that one is an altered version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagoblog View Post
After much searching I have not found it there, so I've just stream-ripped it off MonsterCockLand: Download - Leone.flv - Sharebee.com, the one and only online file hosting distribution service.
Thanks for nothing. That site requires you to complete an advertiser's survey before it will let you download the file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_hiemer View Post
This guy seems to have one that reaches his knees

http://www.lpsg.org/members/thirteenpointhree.html
Yeah, but we're only counting real cocks, not rubber ones.

No Myth seems to be about three quarters of the way there in this photo. However, his cock doesn't always look that huge, as you can see if you watch the video, during the shooting of which that photo was taken (see this page).

I do not add strangers to my "Friends" list.
----------------------------------------
My photos at Tumblr
Calboner is offline  
Old 07-22-2010   #67 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


Quote:
No Myth seems to be about three quarters of the way there in this photo.
Yes, but unlikely to get any or much longer. That's the 'long flaccid state' just after it's come down. Fully erect, perhaps half-an-inch-and-a-bit longer. Same, I should think, with all the long ones here (including Q's) ?
Those Jamaican boys pack, don't they.

Last edited by D_Jimmy Jammer; 07-22-2010 at 12:07 AM..
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 07-22-2010   #68 (permalink)
B_Jordan85 is offline
Banned


i have been an avid viewer of porno film since the 70's. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SOMEONE THAT LARGE. I'm nine inches hard which is a little lower than half way down my thigh. The largest ever in porn history is Mandingo, he's close to 10, but is far from his knee. for that to happen you would need to have over 1 foot of flaccid penis. doubt it exists. When Dr. Kinsey did his tests on 3,500 men the largest erection was 8 inches, average was 5" you would have to search the far corners of the world to find what your looking for, and chances are the guy who has it will be a homeless Tibetan monk with elephantiasis. dream on!

Last edited by B_Jordan85; 07-22-2010 at 12:26 AM..
B_Jordan85 is offline  
Old 07-22-2010   #69 (permalink)
B_dxjnorto is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner View Post
No Myth seems to be about three quarters of the way there in this photo. However, his cock doesn't always look that huge, as you can see if you watch the video, during the shooting of which that photo was taken (see this page).
Thanks for those images. Beautiful man. Beautiful penis.
B_dxjnorto is offline  
Old 07-22-2010   #70 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


Quote:
I'm nine inches hard which is a little lower than half way down my thigh.
Snap. I agree totally.
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #71 (permalink)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline
Banned


But, who's this..?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (42.8 KB, 2016 views)
D_Jimmy Jammer is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #72 (permalink)
Zot57 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan85 View Post
i have been an avid viewer of porno film since the 70's. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN SOMEONE THAT LARGE. I'm nine inches hard which is a little lower than half way down my thigh. The largest ever in porn history is Mandingo, he's close to 10, but is far from his knee. for that to happen you would need to have over 1 foot of flaccid penis. doubt it exists. When Dr. Kinsey did his tests on 3,500 men the largest erection was 8 inches, average was 5" you would have to search the far corners of the world to find what your looking for, and chances are the guy who has it will be a homeless Tibetan monk with elephantiasis. dream on!
I think that's like saying there's never been anyone more than eight feet tall.
Or who weighs over 900 pounds.

You could check literally hundreds of men without finding a counter-example.
But that doesn't prove that in all of recorded history, it's never happened even once...

-- Erik
Zot57 is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #73 (permalink)
Zot57 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
But, who's this..?
If I recall correctly, his name is Jay.
He used to go by the name "supercock" but that was a few years ago.
I'll check my hard drive and see if I can find any pictures.

-- Erik
Zot57 is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #74 (permalink)
jackingoff10 is offline


Not that I know of, but I knew a man that was quite close at the end of his thighs. He was my brother's girlfriend's dad and he loved being the big macho man with a big dick.
jackingoff10 is offline  
Old 07-25-2010   #75 (permalink)
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zot57 View Post
I think that's like saying there's never been anyone more than eight feet tall.
Or who weighs over 900 pounds.
These are unfortunate choices of top end figures.
There have been taller people, and heavier people.
But I get your point.

You are right to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zot57 View Post
You could check literally hundreds of men without finding a counter-example.
But that doesn't prove that in all of recorded history, it's never happened even once...
But it does say something about the probabilities.
D_Gunther Snotpole is offline  

Tags
hang, knees, penis

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:22 AM.

Latest Threads
new pics
20 Minutes Ago by nobles
i need an oral gal
37 Minutes Ago by lovenu
SF again...
51 Minutes Ago by kingko

Latest Posts
SF again...
12 Minutes Ago by kingko

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
anonanon212, Beuker, BlackIce, daveid, ernie_d, Interested1a, jockst1, luvthewater38, milbud29, Mysticalangels, tlkasp7.5by6, Triasco, vindicator, whataweirdwebsite

Please read the rules.

Online: 1755 | Chatting: 54

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG