LPSG

Scandinavian men have small dicks

Always knew that Scandinavians (apart from the Danes) have no sense of humour. I jest of course

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010   #31 (permalink)
Sergeant_Torpedo is offline


Always knew that Scandinavians (apart from the Danes) have no sense of humour. I jest of course
Sergeant_Torpedo is offline  
Old 06-06-2010   #32 (permalink)
B_dxjnorto is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by jujube View Post
The OP is obviously a troll. The truth is exactly the opposite of what s/he has claimed: Greeks and their neighbors in southeastern Europe have on average the smallest cocks among all European populations.

Proximity to "Africans" has nothing to do with large cocks. Ethiopians actually live in Africa, and they often have extremely small penes.
I haven't checked out many Ethiopian penes, have you? Honestly, we get 'em from all sides on LPSG.
B_dxjnorto is offline  
Old 06-07-2010   #33 (permalink)
D_Crystallized Ginger is offline
Banned


maybe isn't the truth but a scientist said that the closer you are to Africa the longer your penis is... so who lives in the north regions could have a statistically smaller penis.. I think many guys from north have a big penis and this site show it very well... american boys are all descending from northern europeans and this site is full of very hung white american boys... I live in the south fo italy and can see many scandivian girls coming here and being interested in italian guys so I think thereì's a bit of truth in poster ' s statement... statisticallly speaking btw of course!
D_Crystallized Ginger is offline  
Old 06-07-2010   #34 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by bottoman View Post
maybe isn't the truth but a scientist said that the closer you are to Africa the longer your penis is... so who lives in the north regions could have a statistically smaller penis.. I think many guys from north have a big penis and this site show it very well... american boys are all descending from northern europeans and this site is full of very hung white american boys... I live in the south fo italy and can see many scandivian girls coming here and being interested in italian guys so I think thereì's a bit of truth in poster ' s statement... statisticallly speaking btw of course!
That is totally baseless. Much of southern Italy historically has been settled by Greeks, Albanians, and Arabs, and it shows in their genetics. The average penis size of people in southern Italy has been brought down to the level of Southeastern Europeans probably due to the genetic impact of these historical influences.

Scandinavians have on average the largest cocks in all Europe, if not the entire world.
jujube is offline  
Old 06-07-2010   #35 (permalink)
D_Tina_Ciao is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by wlan View Post
Scandinavian men have small dicks, as Swedish, Danish... They have well built bodies, tall, wide shoulders, muscled.. but they have small dicks.. That's why Scandinavian and european women travel to southern countries like Greece, Spain, Turkey and Egypt at summer, where they can have sex with dark men with big dicks.. Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Arabic, Greek men have bigger dicks than european white men. The darker you are, the bigger dick you have. That's why blacks (africans) have the biggest dicks of all...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Last edited by D_Tina_Ciao; 06-07-2010 at 03:07 PM..
D_Tina_Ciao is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #36 (permalink)
LADodgers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jujube View Post

Scandinavians have on average the largest cocks in all Europe, if not the entire world.
Rubbish.
LADodgers is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #37 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by LADodgers View Post
Rubbish.
If you were an intelligent person, you would try to refute the hypothesis that I have presented by countering it with scientifically valid data that demonstrate that Scandinavia does not have on average the largest penes among all regions of Europe.
jujube is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #38 (permalink)
wlan is offline


if scandinavian men had large penises, scandinavian women wouldnt travel to turkey, greece and egypt and have sex with ugly dark guys
wlan is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #39 (permalink)
nohidingstyle is offline
Banned


who are you people? seriously?!
nohidingstyle is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #40 (permalink)
LADodgers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jujube View Post
If you were an intelligent person, you would try to refute the hypothesis that I have presented by countering it with scientifically valid data that demonstrate that Scandinavia does not have on average the largest penes among all regions of Europe.
I don't need scientifically valid data, I lived in Sweden for three years. Stockholm to be precisely. Dated 5 handsome, masculine guys and no one was bigger than average. I suggest you turn off your computer and do your own research by dating and having sex with Swedish hunks. My personal experience is much more reliable than your 'scientific' drivel.



And what's a penes? Italian pasta?
LADodgers is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #41 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by LADodgers View Post
I don't need scientifically valid data, I lived in Sweden for three years. Stockholm to be precisely. Dated 5 handsome, masculine guys and no one was bigger than average. I suggest you turn off your computer and do your own research by dating and having sex with Swedish hunks. My personal experience is much more reliable than your 'scientific' drivel.
Your personal experience is exactly that: your personal experience. It is utterly unverifiable and irrelevant to answering the question at hand, though I am sure it does seem relevant from your perspective.

Furthermore:
1) A man's being "masculine" or not has no relationship with the size of his penis.
2) A sample of five individuals from the Stockholm area is neither random nor sufficiently large to be statistically valid.
3) Zero "bigger than average" in a sample of only five penes would not be notably surprising even if your assessment of their being average were objectively accurate (after all, I have no idea what you consider to be "average"). Besides, not finding an instance of a penis that is strikingly larger than your idea of "average" has absolutely no relevance to the question of whether the mean penis size of Scandinavian males is the largest in Europe.
jujube is offline  
Old 06-08-2010   #42 (permalink)
LADodgers is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by jujube View Post
Your personal experience is exactly that: your personal experience. It is utterly unverifiable and irrelevant to answering the question at hand, though I am sure it does seem relevant from your perspective.

Furthermore:
1) A man's being "masculine" or not has no relationship with the size of his penis.
2) A sample of five individuals from the Stockholm area is neither random nor sufficiently large to be statistically valid.
3) Zero "bigger than average" in a sample of only five penes would not be notably surprising even if your assessment of their being average were objectively accurate (after all, I have no idea what you consider to be "average"). Besides, not finding an instance of a penis that is strikingly larger than your idea of "average" has absolutely no relevance to the question of whether the mean penis size of Scandinavian males is the largest in Europe.
1.) When did I say that being masculine has a relationship with someone's penis size? Stop clutching at straws.

2.,3.) I consider average to be 5-6 inches, like the rest of the world. Unlike you of course, you seem to be obsessed with Scandinavian people and their penis superiority. So if my personal experience is not good enough for you then please provide us with your accurate scientific data. I guess they measured all Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish males to satisfy your thirst for global penis sizes.
Oh and I think that the majority of Scandinavian guys now have to adjust their penis sizes on sites like gayroyal, gayromeo from M to XL since Einstein JUJUBE has found them to be hung like horses.
LADodgers is offline  
Old 06-09-2010   #43 (permalink)
cklover is offline


I've only met 1 guy from that part of the world. He was very blond, well built, and had a very nice, above average dick! We had a great time together, and while we were having a post-coital chat, he asked me where he could go to meet some black men! (lol). I told him to check out any gay bar but not to be too aggressive since lots of American black gays are fed up with whites objectifying them. He was a bit taken aback by that since his country didn't have the race-baggage the USA has. I never saw him again, but I suspected that a handsome, blond Swedish man would probably catch the eye of a few black men. Too bad inter-ethnic sex hookups get so complicated...you'd think they were inter-species!
cklover is offline  
Old 06-09-2010   #44 (permalink)
25cmlong is offline


It is so true!
25cmlong is offline  
Old 06-09-2010   #45 (permalink)
eurotop40 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by wlan View Post
Scandinavian men have small dicks, as Swedish, Danish... They have well built bodies, tall, wide shoulders, muscled.. but they have small dicks.. That's why Scandinavian and european women travel to southern countries like Greece, Spain, Turkey and Egypt at summer, where they can have sex with dark men with big dicks.. Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Arabic, Greek men have bigger dicks than european white men. The darker you are, the bigger dick you have. That's why blacks (africans) have the biggest dicks of all...
As in Airplane 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilGG...layer_embedded
"UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT"!

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
"Ruhm liegt nicht darin, niemals zu fallen, sondern jedesmal wieder aufzustehen, wenn wir gescheitert sind."
"La plus grande gloire n'est pas de ne jamais tomber, mais de se relever à chaque chute."
"La vera gloria non consiste nel non cadere mai, bensì nel rialzarsi dopo ogni caduta."
"Nuestra gloria más grande no consiste en no haberse caido nunca, sino en haberse levantado después de cada caída."
eurotop40 is offline  

Tags
dicks, men, scandinavian, small

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Latest Threads
Raw Orchic?
16 Minutes Ago by BulgeN
Shemale id?
23 Minutes Ago by Lolits

Latest Posts
Joe Gage movies
1 Minute Ago by hotcoc
Shemale id?
6 Minutes Ago by Lolits
Muscle Fucker videos
7 Minutes Ago by socala
Horse Hung Bareback
11 Minutes Ago by socala

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
andy734us, BigJimYoung, BigYoungCock19, cumpagnion, Frankdu, jamesdeann

Please read the rules.

Online: 2305 | Chatting: 47

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved