LPSG

My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

It sounds like you wanna be with him more than exploring the threesum

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2010   #16 (permalink)
bigjd69 is offline


It sounds like you wanna be with him more than exploring the threesum
bigjd69 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #17 (permalink)
dolfette is offline


i love the smell of doomed relationships in the morning.

love is a lie
dolfette is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #18 (permalink)
Countryguy63 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryguy63 View Post
But, you still didn't answer some of the very important questions that have been asked.

You're new here, but you will find out that many of the folks here really want to help you to make a completely thought out decision. However, if you really want to be able to do that, you have to be honest. Some of the members have asked you some very good questions. Now, if you really want help in this matter, go back and read, come back and honestly answer, and we can go from there.

And then..., some don't

Freud - to constrain sexual drives to socially accepted "norms" is something that we "learn."
Why is it so important to you whether someone calls themselves straight or not (unless they choose to berate gays)
I Love him 100%, and his 50% belongs to me
It takes more love to share my saddle than it does to share my bed
Countryguy63 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #19 (permalink)
encoderer3 is offline


She's curious. She's not going to ever become un-curious just because you don't want her to be.

Agreed, this sounds doomed, not necessarily because she'll decide she MUST have big cock. But because she HAS decided she wants to at least try it and you seem incapable of handling that.

I'm on the side of... do it... enjoy it... if she likes it so much she'll leave you for a bigger guy, it was going to happen anyway.

Fantasy and curiousity for young people is a train that you're not going to stop just because you're insecure.

So hop on the train, or get out of its way.
encoderer3 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #20 (permalink)
cgttown is offline


The truth of the matter is simple: your relationship has ALREADY changed. As soon as your gf introduced the idea of a threesome (particularly since she heard or saw that your friend was larger than you), the relationship changed. Unfortunately, this idea only fueled your own insecurities about your size and/or performance, AND your latent homosexual yearning reared its head as well. Seems to me you have three choices here.

1. Go with the threesome, assuming your friend is into it, too. You might want to explore your own attraction to him. Whether you're actually attracted to HIM or just sort of envious of his physical attributes and sexual prowess isn't the point here. Just GO with the moment if you DO get together, then spend some time analyzing the whole thing mentally afterwards.

2. Don't go with the threesome. Instead, talk to your girlfriend about what you can do to better please her sexually AND relationally. Frankly, lots of "sexual" problems are really relationship issues. Ask her how to help you be a better lover. Tell her you want to please her and think you are up to it WITHOUT the addition of another.

3. Move on. The relationship is already in troubled waters, and perhaps it's time for you to move ahead from it. As a single man, try reading up on sexual techniques. You seem seriously insecure about your sexual abilities, and, frankly, most of that can be changed. Sure, you can't really make your cock bigger, but you CAN learn to use it in ways that satisfy your lover and yourself. Also, spend some time as a single man to explore your sexuality. I'd say you have at least a minor attraction to men. Bi-sexuality is an amazing adventure if you don't muck it up with trying to tell yourself that you don't enjoy things that you DO enjoy. By the way, sex with other men can be satisfying in ways that sex with women is not (and vice versa).

That's how I see it. I hope this helps.

7x6 (or so, depending on LOTS of things)
cgttown is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #21 (permalink)
D_Randy_Buoys is offline
Account Disabled


Sounds like she just wants to have sex with him alone, not with you and him in a threesome. I would ditch her and head for greener pastures.
D_Randy_Buoys is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #22 (permalink)
D_76froy is offline
Banned


Just have the 3some, both of your fuck her brains out and have some fun. Life's all about fucking and fun in my book.
D_76froy is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #23 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by TexBigee View Post
Just have the 3some, both of your fuck her brains out and have some fun. Life's all about fucking and fun in my book.
Words to live by.....

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now  
Old 06-19-2010   #24 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by samfro View Post
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.
How did she "find out"? Did you tell her or make sure she found out?

How did you happen to walk in on him self sucking? What did you say? What was his reaction? Have you spoken of it since?

Do you know what a cuckold is? It does sound like you have some at least latent cuckold tendencies -- you seem turned on by a bigger male humiliating you by fucking your GF. Read some cuckold stories / fantasies. If you get hard / turned on while reading I think that's your answer.

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now  
Old 06-19-2010   #25 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by samfro View Post
I guess I should also include some pretty embarrassing info. My friend in question dated an ex of mine - this was during college several years ago. And she basically made it public knowledge that she was in ecstasy with my friend cause he lasts a long time and has like a donkey dick and cums a lot. So she makes me feel like shit cause I'm none of those things.

So ya I'm worried about my gf realizing that she should be with him and not me. But then I start thinking about my odd attraction to his dong and wonder if he would do anything with me/let me do anything to him. Confused I guess....
Again this sounds like so many cuckold threads I have read. That may be what turns you on. If so, at least you have a cognitive framework and should be able to work through the confusion.

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now  
Old 06-19-2010   #26 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by samfro View Post
and wonder if he would do anything with me/let me do anything to him.
At a minimum you'll be able to lick his cum out of her pussy if the thought of that turns you on. It's not like he can say no because it's not his girlfriend's pussy (yet) and it's not like she can say no after you let her fuck another dude.

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now  
Old 06-19-2010   #27 (permalink)
littlepenis is offline


I've had this go both ways. A former gf left me for a friend with a big dick shortly after we had a threesome with him. On the other hand, my wife and I often have threesomes with well-endowed men and it's never been a problem. My diminutive size has always been an issue for her, but otherwise she loves me very much and our other bedroom activities are great. She just needs the big cock that I can't give her and I'm secure enough to let her explore that.

It sounds like you, on the other hand, may not take it so well. If it were me, and I felt as you do, I'd avoid it.

I have a very small penis.
littlepenis is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #28 (permalink)
DV8
DV8 is offline


Okay, I just gotta say- some of you are fucking douchebags- I mean, really? This guy seems young, worried, curious, and insecure.

Dude, I honestly believe that it would probably be in your best interest NOT to have a threesome. Yeah, I said it- and some you reading this know that I LOVE THREESOMES!!!! I've had several. When it comes to threesomes and there's a relationship involved, the third either needs to be a stranger or someone you both feel VERY comfortable with, and you know it wouldn't fuck things up. Because in a threesome, there's always a two-some, and the third should never be neglected. What role do you honestly believe that you would play? And it really sounds like this is two seperate issues. Your girlfriend wants threesome, and you want to explore sexually- those things should probably be separate, just being realistic. The fact that you're insecure with your performance and your size will only fuck your relationship- I promise you- you're going to feel inadequate, and your feelings will be hurt one way or another. And he self-sucks- that's cool, but it doesn't mean that he would let you near his dick- you would need to talk to him about that.

I'm telling you not to have the threesome, but if you decide to do it, I believe that you should ask your friend if he would have a threesome with another guy and how far he would be willing to go. After he answers- if he looks at you and ask "why do you ask, you tell him that you and your gf have been looking at the possibility of having one, wondering if there's an interest- that's all" Loose Lips Sink Ships. So if he says no, no thank you- dude, that's cool. If he says yes, say "cool cool, I'll discuss it with her"

In a threesome, all parties should be satisfied and no the consequences that come with them.

Good Luck

Dante'

"The world is not a 'prison house,' but a kind of spiritual kindergarten where millions of bewildered infants are trying to spell 'God' with the wrong blocks." -Edwin Arlington Robinson

"I exist as I am, that is enough,
If no other in the world be aware I sit content,
And if each and all be aware I sit content."
-Walt Whitman

Last edited by DV8; 06-19-2010 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: grammatics
DV8 is offline  
Old 06-19-2010   #29 (permalink)
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now


Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrDantex View Post
Okay, I just gotta say- some of you fucking douchebags
There goes your credibility......

Can you spot the gay soldier in this photo?.
.
.
.
.
BigDallasDick8x6 is online now  
Old 06-19-2010   #30 (permalink)
dolfette is offline


are you denying that some of us are fucking douchebags? seriously??

love is a lie
dolfette is offline  

Tags
big, dicked, friendand, threesome

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
HOT gay fit otter look
4 Minutes Ago by MHG
Poppers in porn
10 Minutes Ago by undies

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bulgeguy, Frnkd213, gmaster, Gutmaster, hardcockcafe, ItsTravel80108, Jay8inch, Jim22cm, LargeYoung, str8_guy

Please read the rules.

Online: 1460 | Chatting: 45

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG