LPSG

Girls!!!! Choosing big dick over small?

Originally Posted by TomCat84 Of course I'm tempted by a big dick, but I love my boyfriend... Ouch! Might not want to mention that to him. Originally Posted by TomCat84 ...and fantasies are what I

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2010   #16 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCat84 View Post
Of course I'm tempted by a big dick, but I love my boyfriend...
Ouch! Might not want to mention that to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCat84 View Post
...and fantasies are what I keep it to.
Couldn't you turn fantasy into reality by getting a boyfriend that actually has a big dick? You could love him too, I'm sure.

PSA: Extremely very few guys in the world are actually 9 inches long or longer. Therefore, if you claim that you or someone you know is that long or longer with no proof, it makes you look stupid.

Countryguy63 is my 50%, but I love him with 100% of my heart!

We are not born straight or gay. We are born bisexual. We just embrace either one side or both sides of our sexuality.

My Gallery & Album Updates Thread

Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-23-2010 at 04:22 PM..
AlphaMale is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #17 (permalink)
D_JoeCockHer is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfette View Post
doh!

in that case, i don't know why this shit gets directed at ''girls''.
it ALWAYS just ends up with the men deciding what opinions we should have and ignoring anything we actually say. i don't believe there's any point in me offering my perspective at all.


i was actually referring to the gay guys, not the actual man itself!!! the reason i started this is to ask a womans perspective...nothing more!!
D_JoeCockHer is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #18 (permalink)
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline
Banned


Howzabout.....

If you were in a relationship with a woman and she had small breasts and then met a woman with large breasts, would you then leave your small breasted woman for the large breasted woman?

Or does a relationship consist of more than just genitals? Usually.

I'm not sure if you are hoping to be that "other guy" with the big dick or are you the guy with the smaller dick or are you questioning someone elses relationship or your own? Because these sort of hypotheticals relating to dick only seem to happen in the male brain.

Life is a highway....well you know the rest.
B_Mademoiselle Rouge is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #19 (permalink)
Pitbull is offline


Guys!!!!!!

Suppose you were in a relationship with someone.
That person (male or female) gave good blowjobs.
Then you hear of someone who give fantastic head.
Which would you choose?
(Do you even have a choice - it takes 2 to tango)
Would you be tempted?


How shallow are you?
Are your relationships so without meaning or trust that someone could be dumped because of a sex organ or sex act?

Just wondering.....

Originally Posted by petite

I think Pitbull is on to something!
I think he's right.


QUOTE=LaFemme
Pitbull, have I told you lately I you?

QUOTE=(Name Protected)
"I haven't been on LPSG for Months.
If I want to see a big penis, I tell Pitbull to drop his pants."

Pitbull is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #20 (permalink)
wallyj84 is offline


For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?
wallyj84 is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #21 (permalink)
Lex
Lex is offline


What does a bigger cock give me that can possibly compare to the totality of what I get from my partner? Talk about being superficial and shallow.


This topic is pathetic and, does, indeed suck.

LexPSG. 2004-2010. What a ride.


"The hardest thing in life is to want what you have."




Lex is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #22 (permalink)
TomCat84 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Ouch! Might not want to mention that to him.



Couldn't you turn fantasy into reality by getting a boyfriend that actually has a big dick? You could love him too, I'm sure.
Hehe, he knows I like me a big dick, that's why he uses his fat dildo on me

I'm not a size queen- but I do like their boyfriends
TomCat84 is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #23 (permalink)
Incocknito is offline


Dickachu, I choose you!

-
Incocknito is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #24 (permalink)
B_Hickboy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyBanisters View Post
What you mean if I was actually in a committed relationship and 'heard of', just heard of, someone with a big cock existing in the world somewhere.

Well - I think I'd just get my pistol out and murder the average-cocked SOB who tricked me into fucking him and then ride off into the sunset balanced on the tip of the humongous wang of my knight in shining Trojans!!

Can we discuss it before you shoot me?

What do want?
A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S!!!
When do we want it?
CUNT!!!
B_Hickboy is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #25 (permalink)
Wish-4-8 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyj84 View Post
For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?
This sounds like the person who said, "I only get into relationships to see how I could do better. Because as soon as I find someone better, I am GONE. The constant looking always gives me stress. But I know I could always find someone better. I have to. Hell no am I settling. How could I possibily enjoy myself with the person I am with knowing that there is someone better for me out there? Hell no am I going to waste my life."

OK, now I'm surprised!
Whats with this place?

Dolfette says I am not a "Leg-Humper" (Yipee!)
but she also thinks I'm a twat!


Somehow, this place is less bright without the color RED.
Wish-4-8 is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #26 (permalink)
alwaysguessing is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyj84 View Post
For all those saying that they would not leave their partner for a bigger cock, what else would have to be added for you to leave your partner for another? How much better would this other person have to be, in order for you to leave?
I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for anyone. I'm almost certain she feels the same way. There is such a thing as love, to which you are sadly oblivious.
alwaysguessing is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #27 (permalink)
D_JoeCockHer is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysguessing View Post
I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for anyone. I'm almost certain she feels the same way. There is such a thing as love, to which you are sadly oblivious.

either would i!!! to much suprise i know what that feeling is and im pretty sure im feeling these days!! its a very powerful thing!!!

i was merely talking on a general scale, it came from no personal experience, just from a mind suffering from cabin fever!! haha!!

thanks everyone by the way for the answers but just chill and dont take it personally
D_JoeCockHer is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #28 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysguessing View Post
I wouldn't leave my girlfriend for anyone. I'm almost certain she feels the same way. There is such a thing as love, to which you are sadly oblivious.
I'm not really agreeing or disagreeing with what wallyj is saying per se, but I think there's something to be said about a scenario like this (i.e. "how much better the new person would be over the current person"):

A woman who loves a poor man will more than likely leave him in a heartbeat for a man that comes along who is super rich and can give her everything in her wildest dreams... even if she doesn't really love him at all.

This is the kind of option that only comes up for women. Very rarely, would you find a poor guy in love with a poor women who was swept off of his feet by a super rich lady. Not saying it can't happen, but let's face it... it doesn't happen like that as much as it does in the reverse.

Leaving over cock size is a little far fetched for a non size queen, but leaving over something like money is not at all that unheard of or far fetched.

PSA: Extremely very few guys in the world are actually 9 inches long or longer. Therefore, if you claim that you or someone you know is that long or longer with no proof, it makes you look stupid.

Countryguy63 is my 50%, but I love him with 100% of my heart!

We are not born straight or gay. We are born bisexual. We just embrace either one side or both sides of our sexuality.

My Gallery & Album Updates Thread

Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-23-2010 at 11:15 PM..
AlphaMale is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #29 (permalink)
alwaysguessing is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
A woman who loves a poor man will more than likely leave him in a heartbeat for a man that comes along who is super rich and can give her everything in her wildest dreams... even if she doesn't really love him at all.
I've never heard of this happening in real life. Do you have any examples of this?
alwaysguessing is offline  
Old 06-23-2010   #30 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysguessing View Post
I've never heard of this happening in real life. Do you have any examples of this?
You've honestly never heard of that happening to anyone in real life? That's probably one of the top reasons why a woman would leave a relationship/marriage: financial reasons. I'm not saying that this type of thing is going to happen to everyone - some women don't care about money that much. I'm just saying that it does happen every now and then.

I do know of a few personal examples of this. The specific details aren't exactly the same, but the basic premise "leaving someone who is middle/lower class for someone who is upper class" is still the same.

A lot of times it works like this too (and again I know of a personal example of this):

A woman is involved with a man who has lots of money and is afraid to leave him for someone who has less money because of the lifestyle change... again, even if she doesn't love the rich man at all and he treats her like crap and/or cheats on her.

Same basic premise, just with the details arranged slightly different.

PSA: Extremely very few guys in the world are actually 9 inches long or longer. Therefore, if you claim that you or someone you know is that long or longer with no proof, it makes you look stupid.

Countryguy63 is my 50%, but I love him with 100% of my heart!

We are not born straight or gay. We are born bisexual. We just embrace either one side or both sides of our sexuality.

My Gallery & Album Updates Thread

Last edited by AlphaMale; 06-23-2010 at 11:41 PM..
AlphaMale is offline  

Tags
big, choosing, dick, girls, small

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Latest Threads
JO contest
7 Minutes Ago by ERSTF
hey
35 Minutes Ago by sufche

Latest Posts
Medicine Show
6 Minutes Ago by amlcar
JO contest
7 Minutes Ago by ERSTF

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bulgeguy, dro00, DV8, garmer, lorne, nudebodybuilder, retrodon

Please read the rules.

Online: 1499 | Chatting: 35

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved