LPSG

Would you fuck your best friend's ex-girlfriend?

I think I can get into a serious trouble soon… My best friend and his girlfriend dumped a few months ago, because my friend found a new girl for himself. I still have a good

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
tibo90 is offline

Question Would you fuck your best friend's ex-girlfriend?

I think I can get into a serious trouble soon… My best friend and his girlfriend dumped a few months ago, because my friend found a new girl for himself. I still have a good relationship with the girl too. I can say, she is a really good friend for me. I thought we are friends without any emotions to each other. But!

Since they dumped, the girl wants to meet me at least once a week. In that meetings we are just talking with each other, just like really good friends. A few weeks ago, she started to say „Hmmm…we would be a really nice couple, both of us are single...” and she also discribes her „dream boy” like me.

When they were a couple with my friend, he said to me sometimes as a joke, that she is curious how big is my cock, because I’m tall and she wants to have threesome with me. In addition a few days ago she said that she often dreaming with me, in where we are couples and in her last dream we hugged and kissed each other too and it (and I) was amazing. I tried to make a joke from it, that she should go to the doctor, because she has nightmares with me She laughed, but also said that it’s OK, and she likes dreaming with me. She said, these dreams are because she didn’t have sex in the last 3,5 month. So I think we can say, she is quite horny. BTW she always wearing kind of clothes on this meetings, in what her big breasts are faboulus.

I think it is to be feared that once when we will have the above mentioned weekly meeting, she will also wants to have sex with me. And that would be a serius problem because:
- She is cute, but not my „genre”
- She is a really good friend for me, for example she is giving suggestions how to get the girl, who I’m in love with now. (We are not together with this girl, but I would do anything get Her )

- She is my best friend’s previous girlfriend

But:

- Both of us are single
- Both of us wants to have sex with someone

Sometimes when I see her cute smile and her nice big tits I can imagine fucking her. I’m sure, she wouldn’t tell it to anyone, but on the other and in the very next second I know it wouldn’t be a reasonable thing because she is my best friend’s exgirlfriend, I still think she is friend for me, and I know I wouldn't be able to love her, so it would be only one occasion.

So maybe it would be good for both of us, it would remain a secret, but fuck! She’s is the ex of my best friend, and she is also a good friend for me!!
So what would you do if she wants more?
-Would you say gently that it's not a good idea, despite both of us wants to fuck (and because of the above mentioned reasons)
OR
-would you fuck her and her big tits?
tibo90 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
unabear09 is offline


honestly, I'd talk to him before I did anything with her. Since he dumped her for someone else, he very well may not care. Just remember, your friendship is more important than a woman (unless you're serious with one).

Forgive me ladies, but my feeling on the subject is:
Bros before hos
unabear09 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
D_Sparroe Spongecaques is offline
Banned


I wouldnt go there.....you answered your own question when you said

"She is cute, but not my „genre”
- She is a really good friend for me, for example she is giving suggestions how to get the girl, who I’m in love with now. (We are not together with this girl, but I would do anything get Her )"

and

"I know it wouldn’t be a reasonable thing because she is my best friend’s exgirlfriend, I still think she is friend for me, and I know I wouldn't be able to love her, so it would be only one occasion."




One thing though.....how can you be in love with someone you are not in a relationship with?
D_Sparroe Spongecaques is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


I would not be with someone one of my friends had been in a relantionship with. No way. My friends are more important to me.

Guess I'll copy unabear09 and say "chicks before dicks" sorry guys!

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
canon is offline


Sometimes the little head makes bad decisions for the big head....if you know what I mean. If you value your best friends friendship I would suggest that you give him the respect of discussing it with him before. It has been my experience that once you have sex with a friend the dynamics of the relationship changes and someone eventually gets hurt. You have implied that she does not appeal to you beyond a friendship so why take a chance in ruining the friendship. To me, sex without a strong mutual emotional attachment is not much better than masturbation when it's over. In a strong relationship sex is the ultimate expression of how you feel about someone. If you aren't feeling it then it's just getting off.

Don't let your little head make decisions for you!
canon is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #6 (permalink)
thetramp is offline


in your case i think bad idea, i have never gone this way anyhow, i wouldn't rule it out completely tho, it depends on how serious it was between my friend and that girl.
Tho in most cases the answer would be no anyway.

For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories

Plato

Look up, Hannah. The soul of man has been given wings, and at last he is beginning to fly

The Great Dictator
thetramp is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #7 (permalink)
redbear52 is offline


Well, I would have to say that it probably isn't a good idea, but I have done it. My situation was perhaps a little different because I was no longer living in the same city as my friend, and he had broken up with his girlfriend about a year earlier.

I had been attracted to her the entire time that he was going with her, and after they broke up she moved to California and worked there for 6 months or so. She started calling me and it seemed clear that she was interested in me. When she moved back to the Midwest from CA she said she was going to be in the town I was in for a couple of days and could we meet. I was starting to get involved with someone else at that time, but I said yes.

We had sex a few times over the course of a couple of days. I saw her once or twice after that, but that was the end of our affair. To the best of my knowledge, my friend never found out. I can't say I didn't enjoy it considerably. Under other circumstances, the two of us might have had a very serious relationship, but our lives had gone in very different directions at that point, and we both realized it.
redbear52 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #8 (permalink)
luka82 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivegirl83 View Post
I would not be with someone one of my friends had been in a relantionship with. No way. My friends are more important to me.
What she said!

luka82 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #9 (permalink)
D_Reuben Stallpisser is offline
Banned


You're over thinking it. Be receptive, flirt back and see where it needs. You might get a girlfriend, and you might get a friend with benefits. If your friend told you she wanted a threesome with you, then he already knows she wants to fuck you. The others are probably right that you should talk to him before you do anything, but in the end, he dumped her. He doesn't have any right to be angry if you pick her up.

Last edited by D_Reuben Stallpisser; 07-28-2010 at 09:18 AM..
D_Reuben Stallpisser is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
SR_Les Intercourse is offline
Banned


do not do it youll loose your friend card
SR_Les Intercourse is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #11 (permalink)
Smooth88 is offline


Nope. That's not cool at all.

Sign: Scorpio
Height: 6'2" Weight: 255
soft: Length: 6" girth: 4.75"
hard: length 8.25" girth: 6"

Keepin it stylish!!! YAHOO!!! Jackpot...
Smooth88 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #12 (permalink)
yhtang is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by tibo90 View Post
I think it is to be feared that once when we will have the above mentioned weekly meeting, she will also wants to have sex with me. And that would be a serius problem because:
- She is cute, but not my „genre”
Unless you are desperate, there is no need to have sex with her if she is not your type. You might end up feeling like her walking dildo.

Quote:
- She is a really good friend for me, for example she is giving suggestions how to get the girl, who I’m in love with now. (We are not together with this girl, but I would do anything get Her )
If you are already in love with another girl, there is even less a reason for you to have sex with your friend's ex-girlfriend. You might end up losing the girl you are really interested in, all for the sake of an orgasm.

The fact that your friend's ex-girlfriend is a good friend for you is irrelevant.

Quote:
- She is my best friend’s previous girlfriend
If your best friend is really a friend and she is really your best friend's ex, I do not see any problems with having sex with her. A few has stated, "bros before hos", and I agree. But right now, they are each other's ex's - in my books, it is now a free for all. However, you did mention above you have another girl in your sight - so you might wish to prioritise.

Quote:
But:

- Both of us are single
- Both of us wants to have sex with someone
This is also true, but you might wish to imagine the repercussions - is she willing to accept that it will be a one night stand, a one off? She might say "yes" but is her character consistent with accepting one night stands?

Best of luck to you, whatever your decision. Be kind and keep us updated please.

Be good; if you can't be good, be safe.
yhtang is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #13 (permalink)
D_Perry_A_Dontist is offline
Account Disabled


I'm actually having some issues with a case like this myself. My best friend was seeing this girl last year during school, but their relationship never really got off the ground. They were technically "together" but never officially became boyfriend/girlfriend, and mostly just fucked a lot.

During this time I developed feelings for this girl, we started spending a lot of time together too. Nothing ever happened, and I would never have even thought of letting anything happen while she was with my friend. However at the end of the year they called it quits (since it clearly wasn't going to develop into much) and we've been talking to each other almost every day all summer now...

I'm kind of in a pickle about it though. I really like this girl and there has definitely been some mutual flirting, but I value my friendship more. My friend isn't the type of guy who'd get really offended I don't think, but as last year was our first year of university we've only been best friends for about a year, and I don't know him well enough to be able to say for certain.

I think I'm just going to feel things out once I get back to university. I don't want to tell him anything right away, if nothing ever happens with me and the girl then why would I bother? However if her and I start hanging out a lot or if something sexual happens, I'll be telling him straight away, and I'll make it a point that I value his friendship over having a thing for her.

Advice? Opinions? Do I have the right idea?
D_Perry_A_Dontist is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #14 (permalink)
tibo90 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTasha View Post
One thing though.....how can you be in love with someone you are not in a relationship with?
Sorry if it was not so clear...I would say: "It's in progress to get her, as my girlfriend" :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon View Post
Sometimes the little head makes bad decisions for the big head....if you know what I mean.
I know! That's a great sentence...and it's true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetramp View Post
it depends on how serious it was between my friend and that girl.
They were together for 4 years I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBIG View Post
If your friend told you she wanted a threesome with you, then he already knows she wants to fuck you...in the end, he dumped her. He doesn't have any right to be angry if you pick her up.
I'm sure, he wouldn't be angry if I would fuck her. He dumped her, so he doesn't have emotions to her now. It's just to weird to me, to have sex with my friends's ex-girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhtang View Post
You might end up losing the girl you are really interested in, all for the sake of an orgasm.
That's the second storngest reason, why I know it's suggested to refuse her. (The first was is, that it's too weird for me fuck my best friend's ex. Maybe Im too conservative :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon View Post
Don't let your little head make decisions for you!
Yes... I'll try to do it. I'm sure, if I would fuck her someday, she would be the initiator. I know I would never make overtures to her.
To make it clear, she is not a bitch! I think she just started to love me. She's feelings and her horny mood can result sex...despite I'm sure, she clearly knows, the feelings are not mutual.
I just imagine, how hard it would be to refuse her...I think every guy can imagine how it would be to ignore an attractive girl's request(who has cute smile, green eyes and nice tits...and both of us are horny) to have sex. On the other hand there are no stonger reasons to refuse a girl than mines:
1; She is my best friends ex.
2; I'm not it love with her, so it would be only night.
tibo90 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010   #15 (permalink)
tjongejonge is offline


Haha already did that. My friend and me where trying to fuck each others ex's but 1 only got to 1 and he got to 0 hahaha
tjongejonge is offline  

Tags
bestfriend, exgirlfriend, friend, fuck

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Odell Beckham, Jr
1 Minute Ago by jay2th
Xl bate bud club
3 Minutes Ago by Italia

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bigbigchris21, forkingu, georgiahung, Girthybone, guy357, Hungdude09, hung_8x6, long&fat, lovestoshow, matute814, Sexualurges, victor_eremita

Please read the rules.

Online: 2109 | Chatting: 50

Sponsors

Copyright 1999 - 2014 lpsg.com. All rights reserved