LPSG

Max Delong "WHOA"

Max Delong is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

is part of a discussion in the Gay Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring gay adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Gay Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2005   #1 (permalink)
bobbyhustles is offline

Max Delong "WHOA"

Max Delong is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!
bobbyhustles is offline  
Old 08-14-2005   #2 (permalink)
george is offline


Who is Max Delong and how do you know???? Photos anywhere?
george is offline  
Old 08-14-2005   #3 (permalink)
B_RoysToy is offline
Banned


Do you think his name might be a not-so-subtle give away on his endowment, bobby? Do you have any basis for your HUGE statement?
B_RoysToy is offline  
Old 08-14-2005   #5 (permalink)
george is offline


That is indeed LONG and huge and uncut and beautiful, but...does it get really hard??

Or is that as big as it gets hanging down like that?

Either way, it is most impressive and beautiful!!
george is offline  
Old 08-14-2005   #6 (permalink)
B_RoysToy is offline
Banned


Thanks, bobby -- you know what they say about a picture being worth a thousand words, well, that fucking long cock hanging between Max's legs sure proves the accuracy of that saying. I agree with George re. the huge dick's being impressive and beautiful. What a schlong hanging there!
B_RoysToy is offline  
Old 08-15-2005   #7 (permalink)
Dr Rock is offline


Quote:
Originally posted by george@Aug 15 2005, 01:41 AM
does it get really hard??

Or is that as big as it gets hanging down like that?
yes and yes - he did get hard, but as I recall the actual dimensions didn't change much :P max delong used to be a very active star and director in both gay and straight porn back in the 80s; I've no idea what happened to him once adult entertainment on the internet started taking off. I literally hadn't even heard his name in 10 years until I saw this thread.
Dr Rock is offline  
Old 06-29-2006   #8 (permalink)
B_JigBohn9x8 is offline
Banned


I have a few Max Delong videos and I like his cock.

He over-uses a vacuum pump, which accounts for the thickness and darkness of his cock.

He has a tremendous amount of over-hang, and NEVER shows his cock head.

Check him out on Maxxxcock.com. Have your credit card ready!

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN A Max Delong FAN:

On one DVD I saw Max Delong's cock head for a split second. I froze the image and enlarged it. He has a nice cock head, nice shape, nice pink colour, but it is covered in what are probably blisters--probably from over-pumping. I thought his foreskin and overhang would protect his head from blistering. But I still like his cock, though I try to forget about the head blemishes.
B_JigBohn9x8 is offline  
Old 10-14-2007   #9 (permalink)
BayAreaGuy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn9x8 View Post
DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN A Max Delong FAN:

On one DVD I saw Max Delong's cock head for a split second. I froze the image and enlarged it. He has a nice cock head, nice shape, nice pink colour, but it is covered in what are probably blisters--probably from over-pumping. I thought his foreskin and overhang would protect his head from blistering. But I still like his cock, though I try to forget about the head blemishes.
I wonder if they might be genital warts? Back when I was about 16, I went home with some guy who had them ALL over his cock. When I recoiled, he looked at me like, "What?" I may have been young, but I knew a bad scene when I saw it and high-tailed it outta there. Best decision of my life.
BayAreaGuy is offline  
Old 10-15-2007   #10 (permalink)
snobbes is offline


Poor guy , his dick is so beaten up and destroyed by vacuum it looks like a disease.
snobbes is offline  
Old 10-15-2007   #11 (permalink)
yngjock20 is offline


He escorts in LA. He's very particular about the men he'll work for,though. Twinks only. White and asian between 18-25 or something like that. I guess he has enough money to be so picky as an escort.

I don't have to do nothin but stay black and die.
yngjock20 is offline  
Old 10-16-2007   #12 (permalink)
HellsKitchenmanNYC is offline


Alot of his videos he looks like he has some sort of gel in his cock and seems to be pumping an implant up.
HellsKitchenmanNYC is offline  
Old 10-20-2007   #13 (permalink)
B_intomassive is offline
Banned


I have had sex with Max Delong several times and his massive beautiful dick stretches my hole wide open, thicker than a beer can, It feels sooo good when it goes pass my second hole, BIGGEST DICK I ever had ! 100% dark meat. and bigjohn9x8 you have issues, Max Delong has NO blisters on the head of his dick, he's uncut, his forskin only comes back when he soft. I love all of his movies and his massive fat 14" dick, I like his latest movie Twinks and the Horse Hung and Hot Jocks vs Huge Cocks #2 at maxxxcock.com ! You haters stop spreading lies, Max Delong has one of the most beautiful, biggest cocks hanging in between his legs. I should schedule a meeting with you guys and Max Delong to set the record straight.
B_intomassive is offline  
Old 10-20-2007   #14 (permalink)
B_intomassive is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Rock View Post
yes and yes - he did get hard, but as I recall the actual dimensions didn't change much :P max delong used to be a very active star and director in both gay and straight porn back in the 80s; I've no idea what happened to him once adult entertainment on the internet started taking off. I literally hadn't even heard his name in 10 years until I saw this thread.

This another Max Delong entirely, same name different guy. Monster Cock Max Delong was not 18 until 1990, He did not show off his massive cock to the world until 2000, I'm glad he did. his websites are maxxxcock.com, maxxxsize.com and maxxxsex.de
B_intomassive is offline  
Old 10-20-2007   #15 (permalink)
B_intomassive is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaGuy View Post
I wonder if they might be genital warts? Back when I was about 16, I went home with some guy who had them ALL over his cock. When I recoiled, he looked at me like, "What?" I may have been young, but I knew a bad scene when I saw it and high-tailed it outta there. Best decision of my life.

Lies, Lies, and more lies Max Delong has a beautiful fat monster cock, I had it in my ass and mouth several times. Bayareaguy and bigjohn9x8 you guys are just pissed because your too old for Max Delong's Shlong!

No Blisters, No Implants, No Pumps, Where do you get your information it is mind boggeling.
B_intomassive is offline  

Tags
delong, max, whoa

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/20213-max-delong-whoa.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
max delong | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 10-16-2008 04:09 PM 1
www.maxxxsize.com | VIRGILIO Ricerca | Web This thread Refback 11-14-2008 07:21 PM 1
*Clix This thread Refback 01-17-2009 06:49 PM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bene_dickt, DannySB, hgpennypacker, HungHunk, jammyd_cdf, johnnydarin65, sporty13, TheBestYouCan, tkbr, usethisuser, whataweirdwebsite, willj

Please read the rules.

Online: 1504 | Chatting: 42

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG