LPSG

Sex with a SMALL penis.. I fucked a Muscle Dude with a Small Cock

Tonight I fucked a dude with a super small cock.. Not sure why, but tonight turned me on way more than usual, I mean I've fucked guys with small cocks before, but this one was

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
matt121matt121 is offline

Sex with a SMALL penis.. I fucked a Muscle Dude with a Small Cock

Tonight I fucked a dude with a super small cock..

Not sure why, but tonight turned me on way more than usual, I mean I've fucked guys with small cocks before, but this one was just so SMALL.. think it boarders on the smallest guy I've ever fucked cock wise, if not he's definitely in second place for the smallest..

he said it was 5/6, but I swear it had to of been like 4 maybe 4.5.. and it was super super thin.. don't know how think but couldn't have been more than an inch or an inch and a half..

he was circumcised, not sure if this is relevant or not..

the think that I think turned me on the most was the like the first guy I fucked with a super small cock, he was just so muscular, same height as me but way muscular..

not sure if part of it was that I went over there with it being that he was gonna fuck me since he said he normally tops, or what..

though I know theres no chance in hell that if he would have fucked me that I would have gotten true pleasure from it.. I like em BIG.. but was super HOT to fuck him..

I felt bad since I kept commenting that it stopped growing when he was like 12.. lol.. though he didn't seem bothered by it at all.. so maybe he's into SPH.. not sure..

But he so took getting fucked by my cock like a true champ.. most guys that bottom for me can only take me for a few minutes since I'm kinda thick or they could just be wimps, since I normally don't come ANYWHERE close to CUMMING when I top.. but then again normally they don't let me just go to town like crazy..

Does anyone else really love fucking a guy with a SUPER SMALL COCK??.. and if so WHY?..

I think for me its kind of an ego boost.. since I know that at times I think I'm small when I see guys that are way bigger than me, and these times just remind me that I guess I'm one of the lucky ones since there are guys out there that are WAY smaller than me..

And I guess by the fact that by his body you would have expected him to pull out a whopper, instead he pulls out a jr size.. and maybe part of it is just by the fact that it doesn't bother him at all.. and he's learned to adapt..

And if someone would see us together, they'd probably generally assume that I'm the bottom and he's the top.. were the same height but different musculature.. so maybe that plays into it some how that he has a secret in his pants that no one would guess.

Another interesting fact we found out is that he's a nudist, which really suprised me since I wouldn't think someone that small would want anyone to see it.. it was so so small when it was soft, like so small, I could have probably put all of his cock and both of his balls in my mouth if I would have tired..

His balls were super small too...

Last edited by matt121matt121; 09-16-2010 at 07:05 AM..
matt121matt121 is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
minimag is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by matt121matt121 View Post
I felt bad since I kept commenting that it stopped growing when he was like 12.. lol.. though he didn't seem bothered by it at all.. so maybe he's into SPH.. not sure....
Wow! That kind of attitude would have totally killed the mood for me. Remember that cocks of any size always look smaller than they are when viewed on a muscle-man, in the same way they tend to look bigger on the skinny guys.
minimag is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
matt121matt121 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag View Post
Wow! That kind of attitude would have totally killed the mood for me. Remember that cocks of any size always look smaller than they are when viewed on a muscle-man, in the same way they tend to look bigger on the skinny guys.
I actually think he got off on it.. I was really ralled up.. and took my cock like a champ..

I love when small guys know there place as bottoms... I think its hilarious when super small guys try to say their 100% Top...

I feel sorry for girls with small guys.. since they don't really have any other options for positions other than Penis/Vagina... I know if he would have tried to fuck me I wouldn't have felt anything it was so tiny
matt121matt121 is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #4 (permalink)
minimag is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by matt121matt121 View Post
I know if he would have tried to fuck me I wouldn't have felt anything it was so tiny
Maybe you just have a gigantic butthole. :P I know a 5" length can bullseye my prostate, but I've never tried something shorter.
minimag is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
shr1125 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by matt121matt121 View Post
I actually think he got off on it.. I was really ralled up.. and took my cock like a champ..
He may have. I know I would have if I had a monster nearby...


Quote:
Originally Posted by matt121matt121 View Post
I feel sorry for girls with small guys.. since they don't really have any other options for positions other than Penis/Vagina... I know if he would have tried to fuck me I wouldn't have felt anything it was so tiny
I'm not sure what you mean here. Compared to most on this site, I've got a small cock (no complaints, either; you play the hand you're dealt!), but penis/vagina is not the only option the women I've been with have enjoyed.

Large^-1 penis

Prior to sending a friend request, please at least say hello. Otherwise, your friend request will go unread.
shr1125 is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
minimag is offline


Remember: Just because you HAVE a big dick doesn't mean you have to BE a big dick. :P
minimag is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #7 (permalink)
houtx48 is online now


Are you say you fucked a guy with your small dick? I salute you.
houtx48 is online now  
Old 09-16-2010   #8 (permalink)
Remington is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag View Post
Remember: Just because you HAVE a big dick doesn't mean you have to BE a big dick. :P
This!

Comparison Shots

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Remington is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #9 (permalink)
Mule is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by matt121matt121 View Post
I kept commenting that it stopped growing when he was like 12.. lol..
Guess you're lucky he didn't kick your ass for being a douche.

Mule

How does one measure hapenis?

Time for a reality check? How about reality in porn?
Mule is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #10 (permalink)
sider is offline


Ha Ha too funny! and too right!
sider is offline  
Old 09-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
matt121matt121 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag View Post
Remember: Just because you HAVE a big dick doesn't mean you have to BE a big dick. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Guess you're lucky he didn't kick your ass for being a douche.
I wasn't a douche to him at all!!... We had a great time!!.. And he definitely wants to do it again!!.. He took it for over an hour and got off twice.. we did it in every position imaginable..
matt121matt121 is offline  
Old 09-17-2010   #12 (permalink)
AM_092 is offline


This really turns me on!!! :) Thanks for sharing. Super hot, muscular guys with small cocks are so hot!
AM_092 is offline  
Old 09-17-2010   #13 (permalink)
warmandsoapy is offline


OH MAN! YOU MADE ME FUCKIN' ROCK HARD!!!! I adore muscle dudes with small privates. I actually worship them if I see them with the confidence enough to walk around the showers and show it off. I have brought a few home like that and just made them feel like they were Gods to me. I pampered them and felt their beautiful muscular bodies and suckled on their little penises like a calf on it's Momma. Then it's so hot to see them turn about and just hold and feel and be in awe of what blessings God gave me. To see a muscle beauty on his knees just cooing and moaning and in wide-eyed astonishment at a set of large privates is so rewarding and satisfying.

And yes...they were made that way for one reason...they make the absolute finest fucks on this planet! What the Lord has taken away up front he placed inside that ass because I have never had one of them that has not been tight and soft and absolutely incredible to be inside and wrapped around me!

GREAT STORY! Congratulations. I know this is just the beginning for you now. You're as hooked as me!!!!
warmandsoapy is offline  
Old 02-09-2012   #14 (permalink)
B_bottom3inch is offline
Banned


im 3.25'' hard and ive been told im very tight
B_bottom3inch is offline  
Old 02-09-2012   #15 (permalink)
dcsurvivor92 is offline


I am versatile but I had a guy once that was like maybe 5-6 inches, and not thick at all. He spent a long time on foreplay and got me so hot. When he entered me, it was heaven. Without a doubt, one of the best I've ever had. I've tried with guys 7" and up (on the thick side) and I can't take it. Too painful. If I'm in the mood for anal, give me a smaller guy any day. But please, let him know what foreplay is really about.
dcsurvivor92 is offline  

Tags
cock, dude, fucked, muscle, penis, sex, small

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 AM.

Latest Threads
ID the underwear
3 Minutes Ago by Longjo
Boy for Dad
16 Minutes Ago by tomsoc
Desi guys
29 Minutes Ago by royalm

Latest Posts
Wrestling Singlet
2 Minutes Ago by wildca
ID the underwear
3 Minutes Ago by Longjo
Ralph Woods & Dolp
4 Minutes Ago by jamesd

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, biguyX, blaster7, chicagoguy92, gdonthegreat, jimbobruce, maxcharlie83, MisterSlave, NClittlebigman, rastarush, shootertx1, sobigithurts, soulfull, Straightjake80, ukbiglongdon, xarmanix, zeone3000

Please read the rules.

Online: 2334 | Chatting: 84

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG