LPSG

Amish sex

been with 2 ex amish....both were uncut...and tiny. so sad haha....another thing is bad teeth as they don't go to dentists.

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2010   #31 (permalink)
inchman is offline


been with 2 ex amish....both were uncut...and tiny. so sad haha....another thing is bad teeth as they don't go to dentists.
inchman is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #32 (permalink)
nicecircjob is offline


I would have thought they would be cut since I think they adhere to the Old Testament teaching. As we know the Jews of the Old Testament were all circumcised.
But perhaps they don't do circumcision. Anybody know for sure?
nicecircjob is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #33 (permalink)
Ohioguy is offline


I grew up with the Old Amish sects and the Mennonites. There is a big difference between the two. The Amish trace their roots back to the Antibaptists at the time of the Reformation. They fought against the Lutherans, lost & forever swore off violence. The Amish I knew were not circumcised. They bred dogs, have pet mills, are excellent at carpentry & usually only take a bath 1 a week. They are opposed to having their pictures taken because they are considered graven images & against their religion. I've known Amish teenagers to buy cars, hide them in the woods, cruise around at night & get drunk in local bars. They do have a period when they can rebell & decide if they are going to stay within their religion. I am not a real fan of the Mennonites. Again they were another break away sect & followers of a man I believe by the name of John Mennio. They attend public schools, use electricity, drive cars, etc. My experience is that they tended to believe they were righteous & better than others because of their religious beliefs. The girls would get off the school bus, go into the restroom, hike their dresses up at the waist & put make up on. At the end of the day, down went the dresses, & off came the makeup before they git back on the school buses.
Ohioguy is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #34 (permalink)
Willifred is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioguy View Post
I grew up with the Old Amish sects and the Mennonites. There is a big difference between the two. The Amish trace their roots back to the Antibaptists at the time of the Reformation. They fought against the Lutherans, lost & forever swore off violence. The Amish I knew were not circumcised. They bred dogs, have pet mills, are excellent at carpentry & usually only take a bath 1 a week. They are opposed to having their pictures taken because they are considered graven images & against their religion. I've known Amish teenagers to buy cars, hide them in the woods, cruise around at night & get drunk in local bars. They do have a period when they can rebell & decide if they are going to stay within their religion. I am not a real fan of the Mennonites. Again they were another break away sect & followers of a man I believe by the name of John Mennio. They attend public schools, use electricity, drive cars, etc. My experience is that they tended to believe they were righteous & better than others because of their religious beliefs. The girls would get off the school bus, go into the restroom, hike their dresses up at the waist & put make up on. At the end of the day, down went the dresses, & off came the makeup before they git back on the school buses.
Never felt the need to go on a PC and visit a site about penis' then?

You sure are righteous... *

*My apologies if you have somehow managed to whittle this to me.
Willifred is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #35 (permalink)
twoton is offline


There are variations among the sects, whether Amish or Mennonite. Technically speaking, the Amish started out as Mennonites.

There are Mennonites who are completely indistinguishable from average Americans. They drive minivans, go to college, wear Banana Republic, occasionally smoke pot, and vote Democrat. You wouldn't know they were Mennonite any more than you'd be able to point out an Episcopalian.

On the other hand, there are Mennonites who are more conservative than Old Order Amish.

The period of life when Amish youths explore the world is known as Rumspringa. It's a period during which they decide whether to join the church or not. Nearly all of them do.

Amish culture is plagued with problems just as all others are. There is violence, drug abuse, teenage pregnancy, etc. On balance, though, their way of life is enviable.

And I've never met a Mennonite who was any more self-righteous than anyone else about religion.
twoton is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #36 (permalink)
aninnymouse is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Willifred View Post
Never felt the need to go on a PC and visit a site about penis' then?

You sure are righteous... *

*My apologies if you have somehow managed to whittle this to me.
I do believe he was pointing out that the Amish shun most modern technology, including electricity, cars, etc.

There are other Menonite orders that do use modern technology. It varies between the different orders and sects.

It sounded like Ohioguy was just pointing out that he didn't care for some of the menonnite sects, as he found them self righteous. He never indicated he was a practicing Menonite.

I'm out of my mind, please leave me a message....
aninnymouse is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #37 (permalink)
redneckgymrat is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by aninnymouse View Post
There are other Menonite orders that do use modern technology. It varies between the different orders and sects.
I am a computer tech, and make house calls. Several of my clients are Mennonite, and they have desktops, laptops, wifi networks, cell phones and satellite internet. (they live in fairly remote areas, so no DSL)

It's odd...they're basically Amish, but with technology.
redneckgymrat is offline  
Old 04-17-2012   #38 (permalink)
rbkwp is offline


ALL
i want to know about the Amish / Mennonites is

do they do that naughty thing called Masturbation, like the Mormon boys, do in pairs

Thanks, in advance...
(just need to feed the proper info into my Fantasies)

Everybody, soon or late, sits down to a banquet of consequences.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894)

"ave atque vale"
(hail&farewell)
rbkwp is offline  

Tags
amish, sex

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.

Latest Threads
ID this thick cock?
15 Minutes Ago by scarle
male nipple suck/lick
29 Minutes Ago by iwant_
Creaming from Anal
32 Minutes Ago by dubbs9
hello
1 Hour Ago by lollyg

Latest Posts
Creaming from Anal
1 Minute Ago by DNxxl
hey
3 Minutes Ago by long_u

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
amadeus84, bo55, DanP33, thatdude2713, zeone3000

Please read the rules.

Online: 2044 | Chatting: 45

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG