LPSG

Whos got the biggest camel toe?

Ok so I'm a more than a bit of a fan of women who have 'camel toe' (Large phat outer lips). I got thinking about which pornstar has the biggest, also though to throw it

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline

Talking Whos got the biggest camel toe?

Ok so I'm a more than a bit of a fan of women who have 'camel toe' (Large phat outer lips).

I got thinking about which pornstar has the biggest, also though to throw it open to any and all women with toe.

So I thought id get started with this vid of Naudia Nyce, for her frame her camel toe is rather impressive Naudia Nyce camel hoe

any advancments on this?

Ben_c is offline  
Old 10-09-2010   #2 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


at least get it right! you want large labia, which i dearly love. big meat flaps are a big turn on to me, even though many women are not happy with theirs (please ladies, understand it is a huge turn on!!!!!)

Cameltoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

p.s. we have a group dedicated to this
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 10-09-2010   #3 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirlsrgreat View Post
at least get it right! you want large labia, which i dearly love. big meat flaps are a big turn on to me, even though many women are not happy with theirs (please ladies, understand it is a huge turn on!!!!!)

Cameltoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

p.s. we have a group dedicated to this
I did get it right camel toe is what you call what I am reffering to. Unless you have a video to contribute dont waste time with pointless posts.

Ben_c is offline  
Old 10-09-2010   #4 (permalink)
john_hiemer is online now


I thought a really big camel toe was referred to as a moose knuckle....
john_hiemer is online now  
Old 10-10-2010   #6 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by john_hiemer View Post
I thought a really big camel toe was referred to as a moose knuckle....
moose knuckle is the guys version, and why didn't you get yelled at?
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 10-10-2010   #7 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_c View Post
I did get it right camel toe is what you call what I am reffering to. Unless you have a video to contribute dont waste time with pointless posts.
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 10-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


Throwing Sheila Maire into the mix Black cock anal Sheila Marie, Free Streaming Porn

Although compared to other toes not sure if she will be up there with the absolute biggest.

Ben_c is offline  
Old 10-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
indeed is offline


Big cock worshiping sluts - xPornz.com - Porn Search - xvideos.com

41 seconds in, repost i know, but this is a damn good time to finally name that sexy pussy
indeed is offline  
Old 10-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


[QUOTE=Ben_c;3036017]I did get it right camel toe is what you call what I am reffering to. Unless you have a video to contribute dont waste time with pointless posts.[/QUOT


okay , pay attention!. about 57 secs in, she calls it right and then shows hers off. nothing wrong with loving ladies with large labia, they probably would show great cameltoe as well!!

Cute blonde shows off cameltoe, Free Porn | Sex | Porno at Tnaflix
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 10-11-2010   #11 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


[QUOTE=tgirlsrgreat;3038606]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_c View Post
I did get it right camel toe is what you call what I am reffering to. Unless you have a video to contribute dont waste time with pointless posts.[/QUOT


okay , pay attention!. about 57 secs in, she calls it right and then shows hers off. nothing wrong with loving ladies with large labia, they probably would show great cameltoe as well!!

Cute blonde shows off cameltoe, Free Porn | Sex | Porno at Tnaflix
Camel Toe refers to a very specific type of pussy. It is not just large labia. Camel Toe is a more commonly used slang term to refer to pussy with large phat puffy outer lips but tight non protruding inner lips. The reference you made to the wikipedia page was a factually inaccurate account. It implied Camel Toe refers to the outline made by such pussy in clothing. While this is true, the page wrongly inferred that as soon as clothes are removed it is no longer a Camel Toe. This is wrong, the reason a pussy of this nature is referred to as a Camel Toe is that it looks like a camels toe clothed or unclothed and women with true Camel Toe show a Camel Toe unclothed. If I had just stated large labia, the thread would have become wrought with misunderstanding and quite frequent posts highlighting pussy with protruding lips. This is not what I refer to. Clothed toes are fine but ultimatly the biggest camel toe is going to be a unclothed one.

Ben_c is offline  
Old 10-11-2010   #12 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


  • the visible cleft of the outer labia under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie" on a female.)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    That girl had some nasty camel toe at her ballet recital.
    See more words meaning: vulva ('vagina'), female genitalia
    by Jack H., Connecticut, USA, Nov 10 1997 (Edit definition)
  • a cleft between the testicles visible under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie" on a male.)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    That guy's pants are so tight I can see his camel toe.
    by Susan K., Orem, UT, USA, Dec 09 1999 (Edit definition)
  • a cleft between the genitals of either gender, visible under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie".)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    She was wearing her pants so high she had a camel toe.
    by Charles B., Boston, MA, USA, Jan 24 2002 (Edit definition)
i think you are confusing what causes cameltoe with the actual definition. just post a definition that does not discuss it with clothing and i will fade away.

and for other post, this would indicate it is gender neutral, but i have always heard the male version as moose knuckle.
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 10-11-2010   #14 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by indeed View Post
Big cock worshiping sluts - xPornz.com - Porn Search - xvideos.com

41 seconds in, repost i know, but this is a damn good time to finally name that sexy pussy

Thats certainly a big CT worthy to be up there with the biggest conteders. Do you happen to know who it is at all?

Ben_c is offline  
Old 10-11-2010   #15 (permalink)
Ben_c is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirlsrgreat View Post
  • the visible cleft of the outer labia under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie" on a female.)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    That girl had some nasty camel toe at her ballet recital.
    See more words meaning: vulva ('vagina'), female genitalia
    by Jack H., Connecticut, USA, Nov 10 1997 (Edit definition)
  • a cleft between the testicles visible under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie" on a male.)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    That guy's pants are so tight I can see his camel toe.
    by Susan K., Orem, UT, USA, Dec 09 1999 (Edit definition)
  • a cleft between the genitals of either gender, visible under tight clothing. (A "frontal wedgie".)

    This produces what vaguely resembles the toes of a camel.
    She was wearing her pants so high she had a camel toe.
    by Charles B., Boston, MA, USA, Jan 24 2002 (Edit definition)
i think you are confusing what causes cameltoe with the actual definition. just post a definition that does not discuss it with clothing and i will fade away.

and for other post, this would indicate it is gender neutral, but i have always heard the male version as moose knuckle.
All those definitions make the same mistake, they assume a camel toe is realated only to clothing. The biggest and true geniune camel toe pussies are the ones which show without clothing. Many women who actually dont have particularly large outer lips or a camel toe type pussy at all can still show a toe in tight clothing. That is not what the purpose of the thread is for or looking for. Neither is it looking for just large labia.

Ben_c is offline  

Tags
biggest, camel, toe

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
BostonBU, HornyToad11, Josh133, kanukkok, showitoff, thatdude2713, unlucky1, Up4adventure

Please read the rules.

Online: 1887 | Chatting: 57

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG