LPSG

Are Black Men Bigger?

I am a Middle Aged, Married Jewish Woman from New York currently working part time. I have one daughter in her Freshman year of College, and consider myself an empty nester. I have not had

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005   #1 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned

I am a Middle Aged, Married Jewish Woman from New York currently working part time. I have one daughter in her Freshman year of College, and consider myself an empty nester. I have not had much time to engage in fantasies, or consider the many options in the world of sex since my husband is very conservative (I did'nt tell him about joining this site).

I have read many threads over the past week, and it seems many of the authors have had a variety of sexual experiences, and might be considered sex experts.

I feel safe in sharing that I have always fantasized about Black Guys. I have always felt they were more sexual beings, and would be more capable of fullfilling my suppressed sexual desires. Since I have not been with any man other than my husband, I really don't know if that is actually true. But I will say, that much of desire for Black Men stems from my belief that BLACK MEN ARE BIGGER. I really don't know if that is true, but I wanted to pose the question to you guys since you all have so much experience. ARE BLACK MEN BIGGER?
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #2 (permalink)
B_Hung Muscle is offline
Banned


Oy vey.
B_Hung Muscle is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #3 (permalink)
B_Dust is offline
Banned


My first question is how big is your husband's penis? Also, would you have sex with a hng black man if you had a chance?

There are white guys, members of this site, whom are hung. However, I beleive black men are more likely to be packing a penis suitable for an mature Jewish woman.

I am a white male and I measured my penis at an erect 8 3/4 inches. Yet, I have seen a number of black men in the gym shower who were longer or thicker than myself. Some men even look for older white women.
B_Dust is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #4 (permalink)
warwithscars is offline


*grabs stick and starts to beat the dead horse some more*

No one should dictate to me what i can and cannot do to my body.
warwithscars is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #5 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally posted by warwithscars@Oct 3 2005, 05:49 PM
*grabs stick and starts to beat the dead horse some more*
If it is an old subject to the rest of you, perhaps you would elighten me regarding the common thought on this subject?
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #6 (permalink)
D_Sid_Scrotum is offline
Banned


black men arent bigger its a myth...

that is all i can tell ya... from what ive seen

9.5x7.25... of fun
D_Sid_Scrotum is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally posted by Dust@Oct 3 2005, 05:27 PM
My first question is how big is your husband's penis? Also, would you have sex with a hng black man if you had a chance?

There are white guys, members of this site, whom are hung. However, I beleive black men are more likely to be packing a penis suitable for an mature Jewish woman.

I am a white male and I measured my penis at an erect 8 3/4 inches. Yet, I have seen a number of black men in the gym shower who were longer or thicker than myself. Some men even look for older white women.
I have assumed that my husband was average for a Jewish Man. After seeing the pictures in the gallery he probably would be thought a little below average. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an equal number of black men on your site to for me to make a judgement.

In your opinion would you say that black men are less likely to post pictures of themselves because they are as conservative as Jewish Men?
Also do you actually believe that black men are Biggger?
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #8 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally posted by hungboy@Oct 3 2005, 05:57 PM
black men arent bigger its a myth...

that is all i can tell ya... from what ive seen
Would say they are as equally hung as some of the men on this site?
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #9 (permalink)
SUMYUNGUY is offline


I really don't think it's a myth. It seem's that the hung white men, on average, top out at around 8" or so, while the hung black men are far more common and usually larger. Race does seem to play a role in it; ask an Asian.

Donna, you may think that you want a man with a very large penis if you have never had one, but I'd caution that you may want to try a toy (large) and see if you like that first. I've met far more women who didn't like it, than women who did. JMO.
SUMYUNGUY is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #10 (permalink)
warwithscars is offline


as its been said a million times, race nor country or orgin has any correlation with penis size AT ALL. Seriously being black doesnt make you bigger just as being asian doesnt make you small. Its a total and utter myth and its to be quite frank a big load of bullshit. It also goes along the lines of racism for the claim is they are bigger cuz they were breed that way as slaves which again you can fertilize your lawn with that theroy as well as the black men have bigger penises as white men.

If you want to believe it fine thats your fantasy which is what i think alot of it stems from with people but fantasty doesnt make things true obvously

No one should dictate to me what i can and cannot do to my body.
warwithscars is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #11 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Oct 3 2005, 06:44 PM
I really don't think it's a myth. It seem's that the hung white men, on average, top out at around 8" or so, while the hung black men are far more common and usually larger. Race does seem to play a role in it; ask an Asian.

Donna, you may think that you want a man with a very large penis if you have never had one, but I'd caution that you may want to try a toy (large) and see if you like that first. I've met far more women who didn't like it, than women who did. JMO.
Women in my age group, do not discuss their husbands penis size freely. Most of the information I am getting comes from gay co workers, and they all seem to say that you have not had real intercourse until you have had it with a Black Man. My Co Workers tell me that Black Men look at having a White Woman as a form of Sexual Conquest, so when I am ready finding a willing Black Man should be easy.

I do not necessarily agree with this, but again I am very curious.
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #12 (permalink)
SUMYUNGUY is offline


I'm black and almost exclusively date white women. It's not any sort of conquest for me, it's more an attraction thing.
SUMYUNGUY is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #13 (permalink)
madame_zora is offline


Quote:
Originally posted by warwithscars@Oct 3 2005, 07:02 PM
as its been said a million times, race nor country or orgin has any correlation with penis size AT ALL. Seriously being black doesnt make you bigger just as being asian doesnt make you small. Its a total and utter myth and its to be quite frank a big load of bullshit. It also goes along the lines of racism for the claim is they are bigger cuz they were breed that way as slaves which again you can fertilize your lawn with that theroy as well as the black men have bigger penises as white men.

If you want to believe it fine thats your fantasy which is what i think alot of it stems from with people but fantasty doesnt make things true obvously

Thank you for that. I now return to the Department of Redundancy Department to resume working with jonb.

Ahem, anyone looking at pics in the LARGE Penis Support Group to determine what NORMAL penises look like needs to smoke more crack. Please read the Kinsey report before asking the stupid questions, okay?



find music at www.pandora.com
madame_zora is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #14 (permalink)
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally posted by SUMYUNGUY@Oct 3 2005, 07:13 PM
I'm black and almost exclusively date white women. It's not any sort of conquest for me, it's more an attraction thing.
You have to understand that Sexual, and Racial politics are so strong and entertwined here in New York. This ideal, of conquest then, must be a screwed up New York Thing. I don't know why this notion persists that Black Men chase after White women as an act of revenge against White Men, but for some reason it does.

Also do you generally assume that you are larger than white men, if so, how often do you find you have not been larger?
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is offline  
Old 10-03-2005   #15 (permalink)
SUMYUNGUY is offline


Well, I've had the majority of women tell me that I was the largest that they'd ever had, and a few say that they'd had similar but not larger. I think alot of women just compare in categories, such as small/average/large/huge.
I've had women guess from anywhere between 8" to 16" (I'm 10.5") and a few who were pretty close.

Yes, I am confident that I'm much larger than most white men.

As for the racial thing and revenge... unfortunately, that does happen and I've heard friends actually brag about it.
SUMYUNGUY is offline  

Tags
bigger, black, men

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
bdbp, BigGirth8, boomerbd, ferrari98, Girthybone, HJ1958, MrBigRig, thatdude2713, ummmm

Please read the rules.

Online: 1870 | Chatting: 53

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG