LPSG

10 inches

well, you havent seen my videos before, so its easy to add such a stupid comment

is part of a discussion in the Show Off forum that includes topics on For the exhibitionists and voyeurs, announce gallery updates here..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Show Off

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010   #16 (permalink)
hung11 is offline


well, you havent seen my videos before, so its easy to add such a stupid comment
hung11 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #17 (permalink)
hung11 is offline


you should check my videos first before adding comments like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BXRBRFSCOWBOY View Post
lol- that is the worst photoshop I've ever seen....its called zoom feature guys. lol
hung11 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #18 (permalink)
crescendo69 is offline


I'd enjoy your vid. Great cock and nice body.
crescendo69 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #19 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hung11 View Post
you should check my videos first before adding comments like this
on here for 4 years and a cock like that, i would have it verified for sure!!! why not? just curios.
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #20 (permalink)
hung11 is offline


I am already
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphot...0/ppuser/35432


Quote:
Originally Posted by tgirlsrgreat View Post
on here for 4 years and a cock like that, i would have it verified for sure!!! why not? just curios.
hung11 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #21 (permalink)
tgirlsrgreat is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hung11 View Post
oh, i was just going off of the non-gold status.
tgirlsrgreat is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #22 (permalink)
Big Irish is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BXRBRFSCOWBOY View Post
lol- that is the worst photoshop I've ever seen....its called zoom feature guys. lol
So I assume you looked at all the pics in his gallery that support his claim?? Surely noone on LPSG would jump to conclusions without looking at his gallery...You might try taking a look, he looks real to me.
Big Irish is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #23 (permalink)
manchaboi is offline


looks pretty real to mee .... oh and would LOVE to see your video... can i??

BlueTomato Gay Ski Fest
: www.bluetomatoproductions.com
manchaboi is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #24 (permalink)
leonardodavinci7 is offline


leonardodavinci7 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #25 (permalink)
luka82 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardodavinci7 View Post
I second this;)
woooooooow

luka82 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #26 (permalink)
ummmm is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Irish View Post
So I assume you looked at all the pics in his gallery that support his claim?? Surely noone on LPSG would jump to conclusions without looking at his gallery...You might try taking a look, he looks real to me.
Which pics support his claim? Half the pics where the base is covered, or all the other pics where his ridiculous size claim isn't proven?
ummmm is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #27 (permalink)
hung11 is offline


lol. all this jealous comments....
BulgeXXL's Videos

doublecheck ur opinion b4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummmm View Post
Which pics support his claim? Half the pics where the base is covered, or all the other pics where his ridiculous size claim isn't proven?
hung11 is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #28 (permalink)
D_Otis Elevatornuts is offline
Banned


F**king amazing
D_Otis Elevatornuts is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #29 (permalink)
foxhound is offline


Great... More please!!!
foxhound is offline  
Old 11-11-2010   #30 (permalink)
noirman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hung11 View Post
you should check my videos first before adding comments like this

I HAVE checked your vid, and your cock is gorgeous!
noirman is offline  

Tags
inches

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
byron57, HighNTightDallas, malemouse, Mysticalangels, ParkerCute, plusadvies, zero_ga

Please read the rules.

Online: 1684 | Chatting: 42

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG