LPSG

My Brother in law

is hot, and I just thought I'd share. Was at my dad and stepmom's house tonight, and they had a lot of family over, including my stepsister and her husband. He's tall, dark and handsome,

is part of a discussion in the Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy forum that includes topics on Friends, family, co-workers, significant others....


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010   #1 (permalink)
thee1 is offline

My Brother in law

is hot, and I just thought I'd share. Was at my dad and stepmom's house tonight, and they had a lot of family over, including my stepsister and her husband. He's tall, dark and handsome, and had on tight jeans that hugged his thighs and bulge to perfection. And, to make things worse (or better), us guys were all in the basement watching the game, and he sat directly across the room from me with his legs wide apart the entire time.

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-26-2010   #2 (permalink)
crazy_one53402 is offline


oh dam what did you do. Sounds hot does he know your gay

"Happiness is not having what you want. It's having what you have"


crazy_one53402 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #3 (permalink)
thee1 is offline


Nope, he sure doesn't know. But my stepsister is one lucky bee-yotch, that's for sure! I tried to sneak my phone out and slyly take a picture without anyone noticing, but it would have been too obvious. I did keep sneaking peeks, though.

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #4 (permalink)
crazy_one53402 is offline


Sounds like something I would do... Would love to see it though

"Happiness is not having what you want. It's having what you have"


crazy_one53402 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
thee1 is offline


I'll try and sneak a photo next time...

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
CURVEDANDTHICKK is offline


Dude this is your sister's husband have some respect. Wow!!!! This is no different than a straight man doing the same thing to his brother's wife. Extremely disrespectful and offensive. This is why gay men are stereotyped as oversexed perverts. Because a few people in the community do not respect boundaries it makes it hard for everyone who does. I'm not gay but as a black man I understand how the wrong doings of a few can affect everyone. Not all black men are thugs or criminals for example.
CURVEDANDTHICKK is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #7 (permalink)
hotlion23 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by CURVEDANDTHICKK View Post
Dude this is your sister's husband have some respect. Wow!!!! This is no different than a straight man doing the same thing to his brother's wife. Extremely disrespectful and offensive. This is why gay men are stereotyped as oversexed perverts. Because a few people in the community do not respect boundaries it makes it hard for everyone who does. I'm not gay but as a black man I understand how the wrong doings of a few can affect everyone. Not all black men are thugs or criminals for example.
thanks man i would say the same thing ....
hotlion23 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #8 (permalink)
thee1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by CURVEDANDTHICKK View Post
Dude this is your sister's husband have some respect. Wow!!!! This is no different than a straight man doing the same thing to his brother's wife. Extremely disrespectful and offensive. This is why gay men are stereotyped as oversexed perverts. Because a few people in the community do not respect boundaries it makes it hard for everyone who does. I'm not gay but as a black man I understand how the wrong doings of a few can affect everyone. Not all black men are thugs or criminals for example.
Woah, chill out! You're acting as if I went up to him and asked if I could give him a hand job in the parking lot. I said I DIDN'T take a picture of him, and, truth be told, I don't think I could ever get up the courage to do it anyway. Regardless of what you may think, I am completely aware of what goes beyond the boundaries of respect and good taste, and I would never do anything to jeopardize any of my relationships. And your comment about this being the reason gay men are stereotyped as "oversexed perverts" is as ignorant and offensive as the stereotype itself, because straight men do equally if not more sexually shocking things regarding women that I'm sure I don't even need to get into.

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."

Last edited by thee1; 11-27-2010 at 04:20 PM..
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #9 (permalink)
cdog204 is offline


Good for your sister...
cdog204 is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #10 (permalink)
JacobFox is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by CURVEDANDTHICKK View Post
Dude this is your sister's husband have some respect. Wow!!!! This is no different than a straight man doing the same thing to his brother's wife. Extremely disrespectful and offensive. This is why gay men are stereotyped as oversexed perverts. Because a few people in the community do not respect boundaries it makes it hard for everyone who does. I'm not gay but as a black man I understand how the wrong doings of a few can affect everyone. Not all black men are thugs or criminals for example.

Yeah, you definitely have to relax as the OP did nothing wrong. He simply checked the guy out a few times. That doesn't make him seem like an oversexed pervert at all. If he had hit on the guy, you would have a point, but as he didn't, your whole post is a huge overreaction.
JacobFox is offline  
Old 11-27-2010   #11 (permalink)
thee1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFox View Post
Yeah, you definitely have to relax as the OP did nothing wrong. He simply checked the guy out a few times. That doesn't make him seem like an oversexed pervert at all. If he had hit on the guy, you would have a point, but as he didn't, your whole post is a huge overreaction.
Thank you!

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-28-2010   #12 (permalink)
CURVEDANDTHICKK is offline


Maybe I did over react but stereotypes are hurtful in so many ways and people who believe them only need little reason to justify their position. My best friend from elementary school is gay and he and his partner really want to adopt a child. They are having considerable difficulty doing this because they are percieved to not be able to provide a "sutiable" home for a child. They aren't told this directly but it is so obvious. They are great people and would be wonderful parents but no one seems to be able to get past their sexual orientation. So if I over reacted it is because a good friend of mine is fighting an uphill battle against negative stereotypes just to have a family.
CURVEDANDTHICKK is offline  
Old 11-28-2010   #13 (permalink)
thee1 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by CURVEDANDTHICKK View Post
Maybe I did over react but stereotypes are hurtful in so many ways and people who believe them only need little reason to justify their position. My best friend from elementary school is gay and he and his partner really want to adopt a child. They are having considerable difficulty doing this because they are percieved to not be able to provide a "sutiable" home for a child. They aren't told this directly but it is so obvious. They are great people and would be wonderful parents but no one seems to be able to get past their sexual orientation. So if I over reacted it is because a good friend of mine is fighting an uphill battle against negative stereotypes just to have a family.
I'm sorry for them, I really am, but the world is full of bigoted people who just refuse to see what is just and good and right. Hopefully they will overcome these hurdles and succeed in their adoption.

"Privacy is my middle name, my last name is control..."
thee1 is offline  
Old 11-28-2010   #14 (permalink)
Hockeytiger is offline


Trying to take underhanded suggestive pictures of your brother in law is NOT just and right. It shows a lack of boundaries.
Hockeytiger is offline  
Old 11-28-2010   #15 (permalink)
B_kracker is offline
Banned


Jeez this is simple, go out for some beers stand next to him at the urinal when you both have to take a piss and check him out. he's straight he'll be checking you out it's just a guy thing
B_kracker is offline  

Tags
brother, law

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
granty1988, hungismorefun, ummmm

Please read the rules.

Online: 1370 | Chatting: 30

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG