LPSG

Black Male Strippers gone WILD

ENJOY http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...82lbs8sYf10W8V P.S. They stripping for women, not gay, so get over it.

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010   #1 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline

Black Male Strippers gone WILD

ENJOY
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...82lbs8sYf10W8V




P.S. They stripping for women, not gay, so get over it.
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 12-08-2010   #2 (permalink)
cockaddictedboy is offline


It doesn't matter for whom they strip :) they've got big cocks, that's our thing.
and around 1:00 I see two men's hands touching a stripper's big cock. soo, everything is as it has to be :)
cockaddictedboy is offline  
Old 12-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


I glad you like it. If you like this check out this thread. You guys can download files and links to strippers and much much more. hee hee hee

http://www.lpsg.org/176472-black-male-strippers.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by cockaddictedboy View Post
It doesn't matter for whom they strip :) they've got big cocks, that's our thing.
and around 1:00 I see two men's hands touching a stripper's big cock. soo, everything is as it has to be :)
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 12-08-2010   #4 (permalink)
cockaddictedboy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbro510 View Post
I glad you like it. If you like this check out this thread. You guys can download files and links to strippers and much much more. hee hee hee

http://www.lpsg.org/176472-black-male-strippers.html

thank you blkbro !
were you also a stripper once upon a time?
cockaddictedboy is offline  
Old 12-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


I was....a private dancer. Dancer for money and....



Quote:
Originally Posted by cockaddictedboy View Post
thank you blkbro !
were you also a stripper once upon a time?
blkbro510 is offline  
Old 12-08-2010   #6 (permalink)
big_thick_and_long_80 is offline


Awesome blkbro! Loved it!!
big_thick_and_long_80 is offline  
Old 11-29-2012   #7 (permalink)
blkbro510 is offline


BUMP
blkbro510 is offline  

Tags
black, male, strippers, wild

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
"He Was No Dummy&
1 Minute Ago by gunz15
selfie
3 Minutes Ago by busine

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
420always, azphoxtenin, bigbigchris21, BigJimYoung, dalian01, dirc133, firtydun, lovestoshow, mjohn19701, mr9lnch, nycbttm, Thales, Thongguy36, topflightsam

Please read the rules.

Online: 2335 | Chatting: 64

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG