LPSG

Ever tried the njoy eleven dildo ?

Any tester/addict among LPSG sizequeens ? :) http://www.njoytoys.com/images/produ...1_spec_web.jpg njoy: pure/fun Looks big'n'sexy !

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline
Account Disabled

Ever tried the njoy eleven dildo ?

Any tester/addict among LPSG sizequeens ? :)

http://www.njoytoys.com/images/produ...1_spec_web.jpg

njoy: pure/fun

Looks big'n'sexy !
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
paigexox is offline


Looks cold in that metallic finish they depict

If it had a soft silicone shell, I would be all over it though.
paigexox is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #3 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


I have one it becomes very very warm from what I hear. I just got it last week so I haven't gotten a chance to play with it.

If you or your partner are looking for one shop around don't buy it from NJOY because the price there is crazy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg njoy.jpg (49.5 KB, 574 views)

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.

Last edited by HiddenLacey; 01-03-2011 at 11:08 PM..
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #4 (permalink)
D_Fiona_Farvel is offline
Account Disabled


I owned the one with three balls around the time I joined LPSG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivegirl83 View Post
I have one it becomes very very warm from what I hear. I just got it last week so I haven't gotten a chance to play with it.
As SG noted (great pic of the toy!), it does warm up or cool down nicely, and feels great, especially if you are into g-spot play or prone to squirting (the shape is perfect).

I needed something thicker all the way through, so moved back to a vixskin. Currently awaiting the arrival of a perfectly shaped/sized handmade glass dildo... :)
D_Fiona_Farvel is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #5 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by _exotiKittie View Post
I owned the one with three balls around the time I joined LPSG.


As SG noted (great pic of the toy!), it does warm up or cool down nicely, and feels great, especially if you are into g-spot play or prone to squirting (the shape is perfect).

I needed something thicker all the way through, so moved back to a vixskin. Currently awaiting the arrival of a perfectly shaped/sized handmade glass dildo... :)
Thanks! So you had the curved one? I debated on that but I was worried I'd be disappointed in yet another toy with slender girth. I have enough slim toys. The Njoy Eleven is MASSIVE! I'm talking I opened the box and said something along the lines of "holy *&^%." The thing weighs close to 3 pounds and the thick end is supposed to be 6 inchs girth but the head is more like 6 1/4. I was thinking the curve on this will be good for gspot play.

I looked at the vixskin you might like tantus products. I've trashed all of my pleasureskin and anything gel. I'm only buying metal, glass and silicone. You know the safe toys, edenfantasy.com is a good place to look for toys because you get the safety rating, which is how I found my organic lube to use with my toys called Sliquid.

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #6 (permalink)
paigexox is offline


The weight of it + being thick for g-spot work is enticing me, especially after reading some reviews.


But $$$$$
paigexox is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
HiddenLacey is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paigexox View Post
The weight of it + being thick for g-spot work is enticing me, especially after reading some reviews.


But $$$$$
Ahhhh no shop around. Check Amazon, LoveHoney, Ebays adult section etc. njoy Eleven - Free UK Delivery on Large Dildos at LoveHoney

Be stingy and keep looking and you can find it even cheaper.

Oh and when I say heavy, it's extremely heavy to me, watch her review http://www.blip.tv/file/611356/

I finally broke down and bought it after watching this.

I hate porn with a heavily made up, stripper shoe prancing, screaming fake woman that shows off her ass while talking to the camera man for fifteen minutes then gives a ten minute blow job, while gagging till she almost vomits with black make up smeared every where ending with cum in her eyes and a smile for the camera.

Last edited by HiddenLacey; 01-03-2011 at 11:32 PM..
HiddenLacey is offline  
Old 01-03-2011   #8 (permalink)
RawDog is online now


We have the Pure wand (ok, I mean my wife does). She loves it... made her squirt foir the first time. I know nothing of the eleven, but Njoy is pretty darn good reputable company.

My artwork in progress:
http://inyourcunt.tumblr.com/

Why a tight pussy taking a big dick and giving birth are not the same:
http://www.lpsg.org/4074160-post64.html
RawDog is online now  
Old 01-03-2011   #9 (permalink)
D_Fiona_Farvel is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivegirl83 View Post
Thanks! So you had the curved one? I debated on that but I was worried I'd be disappointed in yet another toy with slender girth. I have enough slim toys. The Njoy Eleven is MASSIVE! I'm talking I opened the box and said something along the lines of "holy *&^%." The thing weighs close to 3 pounds and the thick end is supposed to be 6 inchs girth but the head is more like 6 1/4. I was thinking the curve on this will be good for gspot play.

I looked at the vixskin you might like tantus products. I've trashed all of my pleasureskin and anything gel. I'm only buying metal, glass and silicone. You know the safe toys, edenfantasy.com is a good place to look for toys because you get the safety rating, which is how I found my organic lube to use with my toys called Sliquid.
Sliquid? ^5 It is my favorite lube as well! :)
Other than g-spot play, the curved NJoy was not satisfying at all - definitely should have gone with the 11.

I was gifted a glass dildo that should be about 10" long with a shaft circumference of 6 1/4" and larger (6.5 to 6.75") glass balls along the length. When it *finally* gets here, we will have to compare toys - I'm thinking yours is the winner, tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paigexox View Post
The weight of it + being thick for g-spot work is enticing me, especially after reading some reviews.


But $$$$$
Not sure where you live, but adult shops tend to sell it for less.
I purchased my NJoy in Midtown NYC for about $50. Totally worth the investment if you want something that will last forever and meet your needs.
D_Fiona_Farvel is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #10 (permalink)
ThickMeatJacker is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by submissivegirl83 View Post
I have one it becomes very very warm from what I hear. I just got it last week so I haven't gotten a chance to play with it.

If you or your partner are looking for one shop around don't buy it from NJOY because the price there is crazy.

Girlfriend that is one massive toy you bought! Can you take it?

Stuff I like:
www.internationaljock.com, I love fashion underwear

cock rings and CBT

Voluptuous Curvy Natural Women
To quote Prince:

Remind me of something James used to say...

"I like 'em fat"
"I like 'em proud"
"Ya gotta have a mother for me"
Now move your big ass 'round this way
So I can work on that zipper, baby
Tonight you’re a star
And I'm the big dipper


Boy Butter
Aneros
ThickMeatJacker is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #11 (permalink)
irox19 is offline


I would totally be into this except the video review someone provided kind of scared me. I can't imagine a 3 pound stainless steel object in my vagina. I want to be into it but all I keep thinking is "ouch."
irox19 is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #12 (permalink)
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline
Account Disabled


I've read many reviews of the 11 and it seems its weight play a great role in the pleasure given by the dildo...

$200 instead of $300 usually (babeland, pleasure chest, edenfantasys) :
Njoy 11 Double Ended Steel Dildo

Some (10) reviews :
Eleven - Classic dildos and dongs - EdenFantasys
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #13 (permalink)
Fleur is offline


I haven't tried it but I do have the njoy pure wand and my g-spot swears by it...trust me. I am not a fan of vibrators and this has always done crazy things for me. I squirted (not like crazy in porn) with this toy before a couple of times.

http://www.njoytoys.com/images/produ...e_spec_web.jpg

njoy: pure/fun

It is cold for maybe a second going in if you don't hold it in your had for a little bit. I usually put it on my belly and it gets warm enough and it's not really an issue.

The bigger side of it is a bit difficult to get in (maybe I'm just tight, as I've been told) but if I push enough it goes. :)

I can't imagine trying the 11 but once I can afford it, I seriously want to try it. The bigger side on the pure wand is 1.5" in diameter and the smaller end of that one is even bigger. I think steel is a bit different since there's no give though versus something more lifelike.

As far as the weight of the eleven, I think 3 lbs sounds like a lot but that weight would feel good I think. I remember being shocked at how heavy the pure wand was (1.5 lbs) but really it's not that big of a deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 462.jpg (42.7 KB, 314 views)

Last edited by Fleur; 01-04-2011 at 07:43 AM..
Fleur is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #14 (permalink)
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur View Post
I haven't tried it but I do have the njoy pure wand and my g-spot swears by it...trust me. I am not a fan of vibrators and this has always done crazy things for me. I squirted (not like crazy in porn) with this toy before a couple of times.

http://www.njoytoys.com/images/produ...e_spec_web.jpg

njoy: pure/fun

It is cold for maybe a second going in if you don't hold it in your had for a little bit. I usually put it on my belly and it gets warm enough and it's not really an issue.

The bigger side of it is a bit difficult to get in (maybe I'm just tight, as I've been told) but if I push enough it goes. :)

I can't imagine trying the 11 but once I can afford it, I seriously want to try it. The bigger side on the pure wand is 1.5" in diameter and the smaller end of that one is even bigger. I think steel is a bit different since there's no give though versus something more lifelike.

As far as the weight of the eleven, I think 3 lbs sounds like a lot but that weight would feel good I think. I remember being shocked at how heavy the pure wand was (1.5 lbs) but really it's not that big of a deal.
Fleur, I just bought an 11 in NYC, and I would be really happy to lend it to you for few hours in order to get your feedback. I can supply lube too :)
D_Amanda_Faulk is offline  
Old 01-04-2011   #15 (permalink)
Fleur is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by needformore View Post
Fleur, I just bought an 11 in NYC, and I would be really happy to lend it to you for few hours in order to get your feedback. I can supply lube too :)
Haha, hmm...well, it's sweet of you to offer, I'm just not that kind of girl.
Fleur is offline  

Tags
dildo, njoy

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.

Latest Threads
Women in Melbourne Au
19 Minutes Ago by 79cp
hiya peeps
2 Hours Ago by kalix
Hello
5 Hours Ago by amoool

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Curious_cock, juanrojasxxi, KCThick, maxcharlie83, mikemikenj, tnman

Please read the rules.

Online: 1436 | Chatting: 29

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG