LPSG

Regular bulges on TV

Originally Posted by LeMay Allan Kayser "Bubba" from "Mama's Family" I give Allan a hearty second. He looked best in tight jeans held up high with suspenders and a knit shirt. His big ass cheeks

is part of a discussion in the Celebrity Endowments forum that includes topics on The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!.


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Celebrity Endowments

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2006   #16 (permalink)
dufus is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMay
Allan Kayser "Bubba" from "Mama's Family"
I give Allan a hearty second. He looked best in tight jeans held up high with suspenders and a knit shirt. His big ass cheeks pulled his jeans in real tight in front, emphasizing his bulge. The only episode that I saw him shirtless in was when Mama's crew went on a vacation to Hawaii.

There used to be a 1/2 hour 'informational' on TV where a man was hawking some device to be put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. How his lewd display got past the censors baffled me. The man had the largest penis and balls hanging down one pant leg that I have ever seen on a male. He was obviously a serious exhibitionist.
dufus is offline  
Old 01-29-2006   #17 (permalink)
saturnine is offline


Kiefer Sutherland on 24 has a huge bulge
Isaiah Washington on Grey's Anatomy (maybe they should call it Washington's anatomy!)
saturnine is offline  
Old 01-30-2006   #18 (permalink)
pinky is offline


Sorry Fratpack, check again. Robert Conrad was wearing tighty whities in the episode you describe. Another man that always showed a nice bulge was Tom Selleck in Magnum. In one of the early episodes he is walking through the yard pulling on a shirt. From the flopping around his package was doing it was pretty obvious he was naked under the running pants he had pulled on.
pinky is offline  
Old 01-30-2006   #19 (permalink)
hungcuriousnc is offline


I'd love to see that episode then! He was hot in that show... You've got my imagination all tied up now. LOL.

Somebody find this and post it!
hungcuriousnc is offline  
Old 01-30-2006   #20 (permalink)
fratpack is offline


Pinky, don't know if you are referring to the Wild Wild West episode or the Columbo but I know in Columbo it was red shorts and as for Wild Wild West, I have the episode I'm talking about on tape....they are indeed light blue boxers, the episode takes place outdoors and it concerns hidden gold from the Civil War.
There maybe another episode where he is in tighty whites.
fratpack is offline  
Old 02-01-2006   #21 (permalink)
scottsimms is offline


The Van Patten kid on THE WHITE SHADOW. He wasn't called Salami for nothin'!
scottsimms is offline  
Old 02-01-2006   #22 (permalink)
hamletbb is offline


Back in the early 80s there was a series called "Tales of the Gold Monkey" or something. It was in the same vein as, and tapping into the success of, Spielberg's movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark". The main character in the tv series ("Gold Monkey") often showed an interesting bulge.

hammie
hamletbb is offline  
Old 02-01-2006   #23 (permalink)
Anyjoe is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by wildest
Dack Rambo/Jack Ewing on Dallas. Almost obscene.
I was lucky enough to "meet" and play w/ Dack a few
years before he died. Not too shaby!
Anyjoe is offline  
Old 02-02-2006   #24 (permalink)
arktrucker is offline


And before his twin brother Dirk died they were a "serious" pair of fantasies!!!
arktrucker is offline  
Old 02-02-2006   #25 (permalink)
arktrucker is offline


Ok, I know this is a strech and probably will show my age... but. When I was a kid watching after school TV's Micky Mouse Club... There was a serial running 'Spin and Marty'. I don't remember which one it was but they were in the 'bunkhouse' and one of the guys was in the top bunk, the covers were pulled up tight and he had a hardon. Well in those days it probably was a boner! But I remember doing a lot of pounding the pud thinking about it.
arktrucker is offline  
Old 02-06-2006   #26 (permalink)
pinky is offline


Fratpack the episode I am referring to was on Wild Wild West. He and a Confederate Colonel are being held prisoner by a group of supposedly war wounded Union soldiers in the scene West and the Colonel are stripped to the waist and shackled to crossbeams to be whipped. Before that happens Artemis comes in gets them free and a fight ensues. As Bob Conrad fights with a stunt man the crotch and inseam of his pants rip apart and you see his tighty whities the scene shifts to another angle and the damaged had been repaired.
pinky is offline  
Old 02-06-2006   #27 (permalink)
GoneA is offline


seinfeld.

"You know it could be like this ... just like this, always."
Jack Twist, BrokeBack Mountain.

"Don't quote me regulations! I co-chaired the committee that reviewed the recommendation to revise the color of the book that regulation is in! We kept it gray!"

"But you still have Zoidberg. YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG!!"
GoneA is offline  
Old 02-07-2006   #28 (permalink)
Webster is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by arktrucker
Ok, I know this is a strech and probably will show my age... but. When I was a kid watching after school TV's Micky Mouse Club... There was a serial running 'Spin and Marty'. I don't remember which one it was but they were in the 'bunkhouse' and one of the guys was in the top bunk, the covers were pulled up tight and he had a hardon. Well in those days it probably was a boner! But I remember doing a lot of pounding the pud thinking about it.
__________________________________________________
Wasn't that Tim Consadine?
He got kicked off the show when they found out he was gay.
Truth.
Webster is offline  
Old 02-07-2006   #29 (permalink)
14x8thck is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsimms
The Van Patten kid on THE WHITE SHADOW. He wasn't called Salami for nothin'!
This is pathetic but I know which VanPattten brother it was. Vincent (very cute and blode) was on a show called "Apples Way" 1972 & his brother on "The White Shadow"mhe was Nells Van Patten. Whata bunch of usless trivis I hav ein my brain.

THANX TO THE LPSG I NO LONGER THINK I AM CRAZY !
14x8thck is offline  
Old 02-07-2006   #30 (permalink)
LeMay is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dufus
I give Allan a hearty second. He looked best in tight jeans held up high with suspenders and a knit shirt. His big ass cheeks pulled his jeans in real tight in front, emphasizing his bulge. The only episode that I saw him shirtless in was when Mama's crew went on a vacation to Hawaii.

There used to be a 1/2 hour 'informational' on TV where a man was hawking some device to be put under the hood of a car to increase its gas mileage. How his lewd display got past the censors baffled me. The man had the largest penis and balls hanging down one pant leg that I have ever seen on a male. He was obviously a serious exhibitionist.
I wish I could find some pictures of Allan Kayser on the internet with him in those tight, tight blue jeans.

Either the butt pulled the pants back or the front pulled the pants forwards and made the butt look big.
LeMay is offline  

Tags
bulges, regular

Thread Tools


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.lpsg.com/22830-regular-bulges-on-tv.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Male Bulges | newforestbase.org This thread Refback 10-25-2006 12:44 AM 2
Kiefer Sutherland Links This thread Refback 05-10-2007 07:02 PM 1
Kiefer Sutherland Links This thread Refback 05-10-2007 10:04 PM 1
Kiefer Sutherland Links This thread Refback 05-22-2007 08:56 PM 1


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
My aim
1 Minute Ago by youngb
huge flaccid cock
1 Minute Ago by NudePr

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 1711 | Chatting: 37

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG