LPSG

White Male Penis

Dudes I know this has probably been asked here a lot but I’d really like a definitive answer. I'm a white male and I have also mostly seen and have slept with white males. From

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline
Banned

White Male Penis

Dudes I know this has probably been asked here a lot but I’d really like a definitive answer. I'm a white male and I have also mostly seen and have slept with white males. From what I can find on google, studies have shown that the average penis size is something like 5, 5.5, and up to 6.25 inches. However, this consist of all males not just white (so Asians are included who I would think from what I’ve heard bring down this statistic since there are a lot of them). My question is what do you think is the average white male penis? I only ask because having been with white guys my age I feel that I’m coming up short a lot and not just by a little sometimes. I’m find with what I got cause it looks great and works great but it’s just one of those things I’m curious about..

Also here is a link to my size if you need a reference...

http://www.lpsg.org/234356-length-an...sured-22m.html

Last edited by D_Jacques Awfalot; 03-02-2011 at 12:08 PM..
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
6inchcock is offline


The ethnicity and cock size question. Don't bother going there everyone has penis jihad when you do.

You look fine and in the realm of "average"
6inchcock is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
lvsxy808 is offline


So we start off with specifiying the "male penis" as opposed to any other kind, then carry on with not one but two offensive stereotypes about Asians...

...yeah, this should go well.

Maybe not from the sources you have called yours
Maybe not from the directions you are staring at
Twist your head around, it's all around you
All is full of love.
lvsxy808 is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline
Banned


sorry dudes didn't mean to cause any offense.. i'm not the best when it comes to being pc
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
MII
MII is offline


I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. The fact is, is that its SCIENTIFICALLY proven that race has zero correlation with penis size. Things like environment, diet and health can all influence this.
MII is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by MII View Post
I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. The fact is, is that its SCIENTIFICALLY proven that race has zero correlation with penis size. Things like environment, diet and health can all influence this.
i def agree that environment has something to do with it.. and it would make sense then that people living in different environments and on different diets would develop different size anatomy. so people that grew up in eastern asia were fed a lot of soy right? i mean it's practically in every food they eat! and soy does produce estrogen in the body and is a reason why a lot of my friends who are body builders stay clear of anything containing soy. so in effect testosterone levels are lowered. i would think that over 100s and 1000s of years people who were brought up on these foods would eventually have genetics that adopted to this. i mean i'm not an expert but i have read that asians have the lowest levels of testosterone in their blood stream naturally when compared to whites and blacks. i'm sorry to piss people off but i'm gay and live in a highly dense metropolitan area and it's no secret that some ethnicities are more highly endowed then others. i know people that work in genetics industry and have confirm that there does seem to be something to being born of a certain race when it comes to height, skin color, and yes breast and penis size. i'm not saying it's always the case but on an average.
D_Jacques Awfalot is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #7 (permalink)
NoFear is offline


Google Translate (Google Translate)

I posted this a while back.... it is a list of mostly asian penis size studies. Japanese site if I remember correctly.

Draw your own conclusions.
NoFear is offline  
Old 03-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
trackdude is offline


I for one am a pretty strong believer that the race/size thing is really blown out of proportion at times, but could you please link a reputable scientific study stating that there is zero difference in mean size between the races.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MII View Post
I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. The fact is, is that its SCIENTIFICALLY proven that race has zero correlation with penis size. Things like environment, diet and health can all influence this.
trackdude is offline  
Old 03-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
NYCdude is offline


Now when you say "White Male Penis," are you saying this in opposition to say...the Asian Female Penis?
NYCdude is offline  
Old 03-07-2011   #10 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1988 View Post
i def agree that environment has something to do with it.. and it would make sense then that people living in different environments and on different diets would develop different size anatomy. so people that grew up in eastern asia were fed a lot of soy right? i mean it's practically in every food they eat! and soy does produce estrogen in the body and is a reason why a lot of my friends who are body builders stay clear of anything containing soy. so in effect testosterone levels are lowered. i would think that over 100s and 1000s of years people who were brought up on these foods would eventually have genetics that adopted to this. i mean i'm not an expert but i have read that asians have the lowest levels of testosterone in their blood stream naturally when compared to whites and blacks. i'm sorry to piss people off but i'm gay and live in a highly dense metropolitan area and it's no secret that some ethnicities are more highly endowed then others. i know people that work in genetics industry and have confirm that there does seem to be something to being born of a certain race when it comes to height, skin color, and yes breast and penis size. i'm not saying it's always the case but on an average.
Have you actually graduated from high school?

Please present your basis for assuming that levels of testosterone in the blood stream have a causative effect on the penis size of human males.
jujube is offline  
Old 03-08-2011   #11 (permalink)
hung is offline


Based on an intense viewing of your shots which you provided I would evaluate your length and girth as average.

I would also state that it appears that you are well equiped to provide the functions that a penis is supposed to do.

I wish you well.

Enjoy life.
hung is offline  
Old 03-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
Countryguy63 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1988 View Post
Dudes I know this has probably been asked here a lot but I’d really like a definitive answer. I'm a white male and I have also mostly seen and have slept with white males. From what I can find on google, studies have shown that the average penis size is something like 5, 5.5, and up to 6.25 inches. However, this consist of all males not just white (so Asians are included who I would think from what I’ve heard bring down this statistic since there are a lot of them). My question is what do you think is the average white male penis? I only ask because having been with white guys my age I feel that I’m coming up short a lot and not just by a little sometimes. I’m find with what I got cause it looks great and works great but it’s just one of those things I’m curious about..

Also here is a link to my size if you need a reference...

http://www.lpsg.org/234356-length-an...sured-22m.html
Bolded above is, I'm afraid, an uneducated statement.
Asian averages run right about the same, and there are some VERY large examples right here on LPSG.

Freud - to constrain sexual drives to socially accepted "norms" is something that we "learn."
Why is it so important to you whether someone calls themselves straight or not (unless they choose to berate gays)
I Love him 100%, and his 50% belongs to me
It takes more love to share my saddle than it does to share my bed
Countryguy63 is offline  
Old 03-08-2011   #13 (permalink)
dirkjesje is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryguy63 View Post
Bolded above is, I'm afraid, an uneducated statement.
Asian averages run right about the same, and there are some VERY large examples right here on LPSG.
Like all body parts - the penis correlates slighty with height. ( Da Vinci )
In some Asian/countries the population is smaller in average height - so correlates also the penis lenght.
It s slighty, but noticable.
I know that someone has seen a guy of 6'6" with a very small penis.
I saw also a guy of 5' with a very big head, or ears. But on average everything goes in proportion.
It is not a 1 on 1 correlation (small), but there is one, even that everyone is neglecting it for the penis.
dirkjesje is offline  
Old 03-08-2011   #14 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Asians are totally irrelevant to the OP's question. He has claimed that Asians might "bring down this statistic since there are a lot of them," but those scientific surveys that have been performed by nurses hired by Lifestyles or by some urologists and in which it has been reported that the average penis size is 5.1", 5.9", or some other number between five and six inches have been based on the measurement of samples of Americans (or at least those who spend their spring break in Cancún), of whom "Asians" of any sort comprise an insignificant fraction.

If you want to claim that the average penis size of Whites (or at least White Americans) is greater than six inches, then you should produce some evidence that the methods used in all previous studies have been faulty, and simultaneously present your own scientifically collected evidence that the average is actually some number greater than six inches. Simply mentioning an irrelevant stereotype about "Asians" is incredibly stupid.

I wish there were some way to make people like Mikey1988 more useful, like turning them into Soylent Green.
jujube is offline  
Old 03-08-2011   #15 (permalink)
jujube is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkjesje View Post
Like all body parts - the penis correlates slighty with height. ( Da Vinci )
In some Asian/countries the population is smaller in average height - so correlates also the penis lenght.
It s slighty, but noticable.
I know that someone has seen a guy of 6'6" with a very small penis.
I saw also a guy of 5' with a very big head, or ears. But on average everything goes in proportion.
"On average everything goes in proportion"? Why do I know so many 5'3" men who have thick 7" cocks and 6'2" men who have 5" cocks, and vice versa? It is evident to anyone who has had sex with more than a handful of men and who possesses a functional brain that any significant cause of penis size is unrelated to any significant cause of height. If there truly is any positive correlation between height and penis size, it must be so small as to be practically meaningless.
jujube is offline  

Tags
male, penis, white

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
jamesdeann, maalja, nick4fun, vball

Please read the rules.

Online: 1606 | Chatting: 28

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG