LPSG

How do you know you have a big cock?

Originally Posted by Darrwin I guess the reason I ask is because I wonder how careful I should be with potential partners - if there is a chance that I could potentially harm someone if

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2011   #16 (permalink)
lapdog2001 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrwin View Post
I guess the reason I ask is because I wonder how careful I should be with potential partners - if there is a chance that I could potentially harm someone if I am not careful, or if it's totally not a big deal and I shouldn't bother having a bloated head about it.

I'm about 7 inches long and 6 around on a good day. Sorry, no pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrwin View Post
Wow, so I'm barely anything special at all. Oh well, I will kindly leave you adonis' to yourselves.
I'm 7 by 6 and almost every woman I've been with has made a comment about the size of my dick. None said anything like it was just average or small! Quite the opposite! "Huge", "big boy", "nice dick", and "wow" have all been used to describe my equipment.

A few of these women were very 'sexually experienced' and had sampled many dozens to hundreds of penises before mine.
I'd take their comments over any self-proclaimed "experts" that think you have to be 10 by 8 to be on the small side of "big."

LapDog
100% Heterosexual, 7"+ by 6"
lapdog2001 is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #17 (permalink)
D_Roland_D_Hay is offline
Account Disabled


You know you have a big dick when your sex partners say "damn, thats a big dick".
D_Roland_D_Hay is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #18 (permalink)
sodominsane is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrwin View Post
I've been lurking around the site for a little while. I admittedly haven't been with a whole lot of women, but the ones I have been with have said my cock was pretty impressive. I know I'm above the supposed average but when I look around here sometimes I feel pretty small sometimes I actually question if they were just trying to make me feel good or something.

So how do you know if you actually have a big cock? At what point could it actually affect the way that you have sex and the way that you are with your partner?

how do you know if you got a big dick........if ya gotta ask, you probably dont
sodominsane is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #19 (permalink)
maxcok is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrwin View Post
Wow, so I'm barely anything special at all. Oh well, I will kindly leave you adonis' to yourselves.
Were you looking for honest informed responses to your question, or did you expect everyone to be in awe of your above average, albeit unverified, measurements?

A
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
- Emerson -
maxcok is offline  
Old 03-16-2011   #20 (permalink)
art
art is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrwin View Post
...So how do you know if you actually have a big cock?
(1) Because everybody fucking tells you & you never even asked.

(2) Because you compare yourself with other guys & with pictures of other guys...and you're always bigger.

I can't believe than anybody older than 12 wouldn't know the answer to this question.
art is offline  
Old 03-17-2011   #21 (permalink)
Nale is offline


I didn't know I had a big cock until I started to hear people comment on my bulge through my clothing. I always just thought I was measuring wrong because apparently when you say you have a 9 inch penis people say you're lying.

Also, when you realize that your penis is as big or bigger than the penises in porn.
Nale is offline  
Old 03-18-2011   #22 (permalink)
simbablk is offline


You shouldn't be comparing yourself to other huge guys on here because if that's the case, we're ALL small compared to them!

Having said that - I don't know I have a big dick. I imagine it's big when a woman I'm fucking tells me so - but that's relative because it's big to HER. What's big to her may not be big to another and may be average for another. I've gotten compliments on how big my dick is and like I've said, some women that I've fucked have told me my dick is big. But to be honest, I don't think it's big. I really want it to be bigger.

But, that's just my opinion on my dick. Some have said it is but I don't think so.

Simba
simbablk is offline  

Tags
big, cock

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Latest Threads
location
19 Minutes Ago by canonm
atlanta hung
22 Minutes Ago by dburba
hello there
50 Minutes Ago by iblumb
i like thongs :)
51 Minutes Ago by unname

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs
I hate my job.
08-01-2014 by wallyj84
Come see my tumblr
07-31-2014 by deparent
Picture question
07-31-2014 by Bobberv29
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese
miahb
07-31-2014 by Miahbreese

On Cam Now
aala2416, Mancguy34, pauljolk

Please read the rules.

Online: 1937 | Chatting: 13

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG