LPSG

I dont believe 12-13 inch penis and thick exist........

] Originally Posted by Animal_Alpha I sometimes wonder if some of the "believers" (in 13 inch cocks) are in denial... I'm not sure if it's denial as such - I think some people have a

is part of a discussion in the Sex With a Large Penis forum that includes topics on Real-life experiences, techniques, pros and cons, injuries, masturbation, etc..


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Sex With a Large Penis

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2011   #46 (permalink)
drabman is offline


]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Alpha View Post
I sometimes wonder if some of the "believers" (in 13 inch cocks) are in denial...
I'm not sure if it's denial as such - I think some people have a need to believe that such unlikely sizes exist. Some of it appears to be a sexual fantasy thing (for those who are into men of course). People seem to get get very cross when you undermine their fantasies - there was a guy here who posted some very well-argued theories about the likes of Mandingo being much smaller than many claim, got flamed to hell as a result but then got banned when he retaliated.

The straight guys who vehemently insist that such sizes exist seem to do so due to a strange kind of hero-worship of hung men - usually of their favourite porn stars. This seems to give rise (no pun intended) to the wild estimates of the likes of Mandingo being 11" and so on. Until he and the likes of Lex, submit themselves to definitive and genuine measurement (as opposed to the nonsense measurement in porn vids) we'll never know for sure, however he looks nowhere near 11" to me, if you ignore the fancy camera angles.

If these guys really are as big as they say they are, it begs the question as to why none of them have ever submitted to a genuine measurement on film and moreover why they feel the need to use dumb techniques and obvious fakery. Someone once posted a vid here of Lex as 9-9.5 or so measured FROM THE SIDE, so why so many insist he's 10, 11 and so on is beyond me.
drabman is offline  
Old 05-03-2011   #47 (permalink)
drabman is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaGuy View Post
Are you suggesting that (Jonah Falcon) doesn't actually have a 13.5 inch penis?..
I don't know - the problem is that there's no proof of anyone even having seen it measured erect, despite after all the years he's been a professional "big dick". That makes me doubt his claim very strongly indeed. Sorry, I'm a bit cynical like that.

Quote:
haven't seen any footage of the measurement of the Chrysler Building either, but I believe the professionals when they say it's 1047 feet tall...
Not a good analogy at all. A better one would be of Beijing claiming it has the world's tallest building at 3 miles high, yet refusing to let anyone see it, let alone produce evidence that it has been measured at that height, then, in response to widespread scepticism, stating that "professionals have confirmed our measurements" without elaborating on the credentials of said professionals, or subjecting their data and methodology to truly independent scrutiny.
drabman is offline  
Old 05-03-2011   #48 (permalink)
drabman is offline


[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMXYZPTLK View Post
Are Midgets real? (people under the height of 4'9")

Are Giants real? (people over the height of 6'6"). YES and YES. How

Little People and Giants People both exist. Both are Human, Both are most likely born from a normal size human. But Both are HUMAN. Average human Height is between 5 and 6 feet. So according to your theory of 12 and 13 inch penises not existing. You must also be saying 7 and 8 feet tall people do not exist.
This argument is a huge non-sequitur. The two sets of data (normal distribution and extremes in height and in penis size) are unrelated. Even if you knew the normal distribution of each characteristic you couldn't draw the conclusion you have. You might as well say that because unusually tall people exist there must be a number of people with three noses somewhere.

Quote:
You are entitled to your theory of 12 and 13 inch penises not existing.

I will now take the other end, I don't really believe this but Penis's smaller than 5 inches must not exist!!! If a penis cannot get to big, a penis then most certianly cannot get to small either? Does this sound about right as far as theories go?
No. Again it's a total non-sequitur - i.e your conclusion (that a penis cannot get too small) is completely unrelated to your premise (that a penis cannot get too big). The truth of your statement depends on having evidence of the recorded distribution of Penis size, which you haven't produced.

Every single survey I have ever seen shows no evidence of some of the outlandish penis sizes some on here claim they have routinely seen. I have only ever seen one single survey that saw a solitary individual of 13 inches, but IIRC this was done decades ago (it might even have been in the nineteenth century) and the evidence wasn't subject to independent scrutiny.
drabman is offline  
Old 05-04-2011   #49 (permalink)
champ111 is offline


12 and 13 dont exist neither do 10 or 11
champ111 is offline  
Old 05-10-2011   #50 (permalink)
Iscream is offline


Putting aside weight issues and surgery, we see natural women with huge boobs all the time (I would guess that a natural E cup is equal to 10+ inches of cock). Women measure their boobs with tape measures... yet not a single man is on a video measuring his 12-15 incher?

I will believe it when I see it... and not measured starting at the crack of his ass, going under his balls and up his cock.
Iscream is offline  
Old 05-10-2011   #51 (permalink)
D_Harry_Butz is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by Iscream View Post
Putting aside weight issues and surgery, we see natural women with huge boobs all the time (I would guess that a natural E cup is equal to 10+ inches of cock). Women measure their boobs with tape measures... yet not a single man is on a video measuring his 12-15 incher?

I will believe it when I see it... and not measured starting at the crack of his ass, going under his balls and up his cock.

An E cup is not that rare really. My girlfriend has DD boobs and some of her friends have much bigger, I even went to school with one girl who has G cups!
D_Harry_Butz is offline  
Old 05-10-2011   #52 (permalink)
letsdoit3 is offline


the chances of finding a penis 10 inches are over are the same as winning the lottery honestly.
letsdoit3 is offline  
Old 05-11-2011   #53 (permalink)
amanigirl is offline


I would co-sign the whole 12-13's probably don't exist theory. I only say this because I measured my current bf at 9.1 and I firmly estimated him at much larger than that. I would have sworn he was maybe 11 or close to 12. Looks can be deceiving.
amanigirl is offline  
Old 05-11-2011   #54 (permalink)
pcghabsy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by amanigirl View Post
I would co-sign the whole 12-13's probably don't exist theory. I only say this because I measured my current bf at 9.1 and I firmly estimated him at much larger than that. I would have sworn he was maybe 11 or close to 12. Looks can be deceiving.
I think it is a distortion field created by guys who are either constantly lying about their size or don't know how to measure - mostly a combination of both. So 7 inchers say they are 9 inchers, 8 as 10 inchers, and so on, and women have that illusion. If women just followed the ruler instead, they would realize how impossibly big 12 inches is. I have had a girl think I was 10 inches, and she was sure of it. I am nowhere near as big.
pcghabsy is offline  
Old 05-11-2011   #55 (permalink)
playainda336 is offline


Dare I say...Jonah Falcoln?

*runs*
playainda336 is offline  
Old 05-12-2011   #56 (permalink)
LADave is offline


I can verify from personal experience that there is such a thing. There was a guy who went to my gym and in the locker room he showed one that went to his knee..literally. I ended up meeting him one night and went home with him and unfortunately the thing didn't work. It barely got a little more then a little hard.
Also back in the 70's, before photo shopping, I saw a magazine that had a guy who was gigantic. He had pics both hard and soft and that thing could kill somebody.
LADave is offline  
Old 05-12-2011   #57 (permalink)
D_JuanAFock is offline
Banned


I can verify that 13 inch penises (penii?) do exist. I have one. My pictures dont illustrate it very well though because I am actually 13 feet tall and have enormous hands.

Also, http://www.lpsg.org/245835-truth-about-2-handers.html
If you are 12-13 inches you should be able to get a solid 5 hands around your penis if you have normal hand size.
D_JuanAFock is offline  
Old 05-12-2011   #58 (permalink)
dirkjesje is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by LADave View Post
I can verify from personal experience that there is such a thing. There was a guy who went to my gym and in the locker room he showed one that went to his knee..literally. I ended up meeting him one night and went home with him and unfortunately the thing didn't work. It barely got a little more then a little hard.
Also back in the 70's, before photo shopping, I saw a magazine that had a guy who was gigantic. He had pics both hard and soft and that thing could kill somebody.
My younger brother is an urologist.
Even that he saw more than thousend erect penisses ( they inject them with PE ), he never saw a penis over 10".
The biggest was slightly over 9.
You can argue that he sees only men with problems, but as he says the very small and very big (7.5"+) have the most problems.
However he admit that a 10", 11", 12" can exist. But as a abnormality of nature.
dirkjesje is offline  
Old 05-12-2011   #59 (permalink)
B_cockluv10 is offline
Banned


The biggest I ever saw was 12.5x7.5. I know that's how big it was because I measured it myself.
I spent a lot of time worshiping that monster and even though I'm kind of a size queen it was just too big.
B_cockluv10 is offline  
Old 05-13-2011   #60 (permalink)
AlphaMale is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by cockluv10 View Post
The biggest I ever saw was 12.5x7.5. I know that's how big it was because I measured it myself.
I spent a lot of time worshiping that monster and even though I'm kind of a size queen it was just too big.
So what you're saying is that you returned the dildo?

PSA: Extremely very few guys in the world are actually 9 inches long or longer. Therefore, if you claim that you or someone you know is that long or longer with no proof, it makes you look stupid.

Countryguy63 is my 50%, but I love him with 100% of my heart!

We are not born straight or gay. We are born bisexual. We just embrace either one side or both sides of our sexuality.

My Gallery & Album Updates Thread
AlphaMale is offline  

Tags
1213, exist, inch, myth, penis, sasquach

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Latest Threads
Free version?
47 Minutes Ago by Woodla
ID This stunner
1 Hour Ago by dongal
AMAZING gif id
1 Hour Ago by veryhu

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
4DaGirls, art9inch, BigJimYoung, BOSTONvers, dickycollins, hung56, hungblacksexy, hunkypants1986, Naughty Teacher, NClittlebigman, nunnz, Party_Naked, PoisonousBrain, RogerMac, Serial Kisser, socaljay66, sspp, sssmoke1, THEPENISGUY, ukboi23

Please read the rules.

Online: 2223 | Chatting: 70

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG