LPSG

men without balls

Do you think feminized men are a problem for women?if yes,why.what do you think of men that stand more than you in front of a mirror?

is part of a discussion in the Women's Issues forum that includes topics on A special place for women (men are welcome to participate too).


Go Back   LPSG > Main > Women's Issues

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011   #1 (permalink)
B_robertoextremu is offline
Banned

men without balls

Do you think feminized men are a problem for women?if yes,why.what do you think of men that stand more than you in front of a mirror?

Last edited by B_robertoextremu; 04-25-2011 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: i'm drunk
B_robertoextremu is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #2 (permalink)
B_Hickboy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
i mean metaphorical balls.i could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.it's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.i think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.
It goes like this:
1:i'm single,i masturbate all day long
2:if i don't do something,i will be single all my life and i will never have sex
3:i'm older and i will miss out on my youth if i don't do something.
These are 3 simple assumptions that many guys can make,i did when i was younger,and many years i cryied like a baby and did nothing.it took to much to get to 4:do something about it.and i did.
Now this is my question to you,do you think that constant feminist bullshit(the fact that it's called that and advocates equality says so much...)tv shows,love songs etc make guys more like girls?and if yes,don't you feel like a lesbian when dating a guy who looks more than you in the mirror?
sober up.

What do want?
A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S!!!
When do we want it?
CUNT!!!
B_Hickboy is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #3 (permalink)
ManlyBanisters is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by HickBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
i mean metaphorical balls.I could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.It's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.I think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.
It goes like this:
1:i'm single,i masturbate all day long
2:if i don't do something,i will be single all my life and i will never have sex
3:i'm older and i will miss out on my youth if i don't do something.
These are 3 simple assumptions that many guys can make,i did when i was younger,and many years i cryied like a baby and did nothing.It took to much to get to 4:do something about it.And i did.
Now this is my question to you,do you think that constant feminist bullshit(the fact that it's called that and advocates equality says so much...)tv shows,love songs etc make guys more like girls?and if yes,don't you feel like a lesbian when dating a guy who looks more than you in the mirror?
sober up.
And then fuck off.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right.
I don't need to be forgiven.
ManlyBanisters is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #4 (permalink)
B_robertoextremu is offline
Banned


first tell me why
B_robertoextremu is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #5 (permalink)
B_Hickboy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
first tell me why
Who were you before you were banned?

What do want?
A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S!!!
When do we want it?
CUNT!!!
B_Hickboy is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #6 (permalink)
B_robertoextremu is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by HickBoy View Post
Who were you before you were banned?
there is no point telling that someone is stupid without reasons.Who knows,maybe i am a frustrated 12 year old who talks shit on the internet,or maybe i am more smarter than you.But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?say that i'm an idiot but then say WHY,so that maybe in the future i won't be.But comming here and posting something that has no meaning,just to boost your number of posts or confidence because you are so much better then everybody is quite useless
whell,that's just my opinion,and i'm entitled to it.
and i wasn't banned,this is my first account here
B_robertoextremu is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #7 (permalink)
B_Hickboy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
there is no point telling that someone is stupid without reasons.Who knows,maybe i am a frustrated 12 year old who talks shit on the internet,or maybe i am more smarter than you.But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?say that i'm an idiot but then say WHY,so that maybe in the future i won't be.But comming here and posting something that has no meaning,just to boost your number of posts or confidence because you are so much better then everybody is quite useless
whell,that's just my opinion,and i'm entitled to it.
and i wasn't banned,this is my first account here
I didn't call you an idiot, I implied you were drunk by telling you to sober up.

Funny you should accuse me of making posts that have no meaning.

What do want?
A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S!!!
When do we want it?
CUNT!!!
B_Hickboy is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #8 (permalink)
B_robertoextremu is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by HickBoy View Post
I didn't call you an idiot, I implied you were drunk by telling you to sober up.

Funny you should accuse me of making posts that have no meaning.
i don't say i ain't drunk,and maybe i missed out on some points and talked bullsiht,but now,it makes a lot of sense!
fuck that,good night!
B_robertoextremu is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
B_Hickboy is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
i don't say i ain't drunk,and maybe i missed out on some points and talked bullsiht,but now,it makes a lot of sense!
fuck that,good night!
Do not fuck that good night. Rage rage, against Hickboy saying Bite!

me.

-Billy Bob Dylan Thomas, aka Hickboy, aka a gnat's ass from having had enough.

What do want?
A CURE FOR TOURETTE'S!!!
When do we want it?
CUNT!!!
B_Hickboy is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #10 (permalink)
Calboner is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
i mean metaphorical balls.I could write a lot about the feminization of men in this society,but instead i want to read your opinion.It's obvious that most men don't have balls,that mean's no testosterone,and that means they are more like women.I think the greatest think about guys is that they have logic,that what most women lack or don't prioritize.
That and our skill in grammar, spelling, and punctuation, right?

I do not add strangers to my "Friends" list.
----------------------------------------
My photos at Tumblr
Calboner is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #11 (permalink)
B_robertoextremu is offline
Banned


Quote:
Originally Posted by HickBoy View Post
sober up.
E edited for something simple enough that my drunk mind can process.We had a talk about that at a pub.NOW i'm going to sleep..
B_robertoextremu is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #12 (permalink)
At.your.cervix is offline


For what it's worth, and my apologies for my immodesty, but it's called for here. I have an intense sex drive, and have had it for quite a while now, so much so that I don't share my sexual endeavors with my friends as their experiences and sex drive is miles apart from mine. That said, my all too frequent sexual interludes have far less to do with my robust genetalia than with my ability to empathize with women. Most women don't see me as the enemy, but rather as one who can be at one with them; in short, I am (proudly) one of those men who you claim are like girls. Not that I am incapable of taking the lead--in fact, in many situations I am an alpha-male--but when it comes to being with a woman, I relish who and what they are, and am infinitely pleasured by what they bring to me, both in and out of the bedroom. My reveling in a woman's strength doesn't make me less of a man, but moreso; just as I hope that that same partner will revel in my strength and pleasure in it, in every way. Thinking myself as an equal with my mate doesn't lessen me, but rather it expresses how confident I am with myself. And perhaps because of this appreciation of the women who I've been intimate with, I, unlike you, are not doomed to masturbate all day long, but have LOVED countless wonderful women over the years, and joyfully, they have loved me back.

So what I have to say to you is to try to understand that whoever you should be between the sheets with is a very special, unique, human being, whose physical union with you pales with respect to the potential of the joining of your two spirits. Once you embrace that wondrous sensibility, your sexual angst will become mere history.

Women (not girls) know that men with real "balls" are so comfortable with them that they don't feel any need to use them to dominate anyone else, especially women, as having true "balls" means that you're not intimidated by anyone.

I don't mean this as any sort of slam on you, just a prod in the direction of understanding the amazing potentials which men and women can have with each other.
At.your.cervix is offline  
Old 04-25-2011   #13 (permalink)
D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah is offline
Account Disabled


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
Do you think feminized men are a problem for women?if yes,why.what do you think of men that stand more than you in front of a mirror?
I come from a part of town where men are supposed to be real men, and all that bullshit. So i am very impressed when i do on the rare occasion find a guy who likes looking after himself.

I think personal grooming at home is a great thing, especially since guys can be excessively hairy, rough etc. But visits to the beautician would put me off a little
D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah is offline  
Old 04-26-2011   #14 (permalink)
maxcok is offline


How did I miss these festivities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
....maybe i am more smarter than you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
But that doesen't matter,if you can't make a point why post here?
Is it even necessary to comment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
fuck that,good night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickBoy View Post
Do not fuck that good night. Rage rage, against Hickboy saying Bite!

me.

-Billy Bob Dylan Thomas, aka Hickboy, aka a gnat's ass from having had enough.
You's da most literated redneck I knows.

A
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
- Emerson -
maxcok is offline  
Old 04-26-2011   #15 (permalink)
TheIrishStallion is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoextremu View Post
or maybe i am more smarter than you.
oops.
TheIrishStallion is offline  

Tags
balls, explained, men

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts
Street harassment
1 Minute Ago by loving
Very hairy dick
1 Minute Ago by green_
Ohmybigdick
2 Minutes Ago by loving
Rape roleplay
4 Minutes Ago by Brisle

Latest Blogs

On Cam Now
Chaz_UK, DCBri74, gentalman, geocachman, i_am_intense, mrhungdinger, nakedstud24, randomcp, Redwyvre, smiles3, TopTom39, usethisuser, willj

Please read the rules.

Online: 1794 | Chatting: 51

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG