LPSG

Fat guy, big cock scenes

Cleopatra's cunt fuck - XNXX.COM

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
pronstar11 is offline

Fat guy, big cock scenes

Cleopatra's cunt fuck - XNXX.COM
pronstar11 is offline  
Old 06-04-2011   #3 (permalink)
weylun is offline


Oh my favorite topic! Here are some that I bookmarked:

Italian
Mario Salieri - Femme a prendre part 2 of 2 - xHamster.com

Father and Son
Classic Teens Scene #18 - xHamster.com

This one you don't see his face but his cock is so hot
Sweet teen screwed in all holes - xHamster.com

Chubby guy with a big cock is the HOTTEST. Show me the pictures!
weylun is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #4 (permalink)
Sulichi is offline


Nice thread
Sulichi is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #5 (permalink)
D_Elwald Harribum is offline
Account Disabled


I don't think that cum it LARD! Who wants to watch fat dudes fuck. Shits getting weird around this place.
D_Elwald Harribum is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #6 (permalink)
User189885 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by weylun View Post
Oh my favorite topic! Here are some that I bookmarked:

Italian
Mario Salieri - Femme a prendre part 2 of 2 - xHamster.com

Father and Son
Classic Teens Scene #18 - xHamster.com

This one you don't see his face but his cock is so hot
Sweet teen screwed in all holes - xHamster.com
The father son video with the girlfriend/whore is hot and hilarious at the same time !!!
User189885 is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #7 (permalink)
pronstar11 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by User189885 View Post
The father son video with the girlfriend/whore is hot and hilarious at the same time !!!



Loved it
pronstar11 is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #8 (permalink)
Adomfg is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by weylun View Post
Hilarious. Thanks.
Adomfg is offline  
Old 06-08-2011   #9 (permalink)
TinyPrincess is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23 View Post
I don't think that cum it LARD! Who wants to watch fat dudes fuck. Shits getting weird around this place.
Soon LPSG is going to flooded with guys making Ron Jeremy looking slim

Princess by birth, size queen by experience
TinyPrincess is offline  
Old 08-15-2011   #10 (permalink)
paardelul is offline


who's the big granddad in the y-fronts in this one? he's enormous!
Pool Table Lesson - xHamster.com
paardelul is offline  
Old 08-15-2011   #11 (permalink)
Cobalt Blue is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by paardelul View Post
who's the big granddad in the y-fronts in this one? he's enormous!
Pool Table Lesson - xHamster.com
yeah the grandad in the red polo shirt is huge and has a big set of lo-hangers - she is sooo cute too. Any more of these?

Reconstructing the 1970s through porn.
Cobalt Blue is offline  
Old 08-15-2011   #12 (permalink)
singlemark is offline


hi buddy. cares to know u better if u don't mind.. i am mark from Florida..
singlemark is offline  
Old 08-15-2011   #13 (permalink)
singlemark is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by wespete View Post
hi buddy. cares to know u better if u don't mind.. i am mark from Florida..
singlemark is offline  
Old 08-15-2011   #14 (permalink)
iceman888888 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by paardelul View Post
who's the big granddad in the y-fronts in this one? he's enormous!
Pool Table Lesson - xHamster.com

he has several vids floating around... love to see some of these for download.
iceman888888 is offline  
Old 08-16-2011   #15 (permalink)
EVELHE is offline


hilarious

EVELHE is offline  

Tags
big, cock, fat, guy, scenes

Thread Tools



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.

Latest Threads
hello there
34 Minutes Ago by domina
My aim
2 Hours Ago by 88bott

Latest Posts
Bromantic Pics
3 Minutes Ago by HFOSti
Beards
4 Minutes Ago by HFOSti

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 1624 | Chatting: 39

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG