LPSG

Best deepthroat ever contest

Here's a few to get the balls rolling: Very big black dick for small Asian mouth | Redtube Free Interracial Porn Videos, Movies & Clips Monica mattos - brazilian rough deepthroat - XNXX.COM Tori black

is part of a discussion in the Straight Adult Websites forum that includes topics on Discussion and links to websites featuring straight adult content..


Go Back   LPSG > Adult Websites > Straight Adult Websites
Register Photos Videos Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Tags Search Chat

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
hud01 is offline


the guy is small..but she is so hot and knows what to do..

Freaky Deepthroat Korean Girl - HardSexTube - Free Porn, Sex Movies
hud01 is offline  
Old 06-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
6inchcock is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hud01 View Post
the guy is small..but she is so hot and knows what to do..

Freaky Deepthroat Korean Girl - HardSexTube - Free Porn, Sex Movies

He is on the high end of average for a Korean actor. If he wasn't that small she wouldn't be able to take it that way.
6inchcock is offline  
Old 06-25-2011   #4 (permalink)
hud01 is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6inchcock View Post
He is on the high end of average for a Korean actor. If he wasn't that small she wouldn't be able to take it that way.
yes...but I have seen many guys that size sucked where the girl didn't do as well
hud01 is offline  
Old 06-25-2011   #5 (permalink)
6inchcock is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hud01 View Post
yes...but I have seen many guys that size sucked where the girl didn't do as well
True enough, not trying to take anything away from her skills, but I think if that dick was an inch longer she would have been more challenged lol
6inchcock is offline  
Old 06-25-2011   #6 (permalink)
BHTMLC is offline


Annette Schwarz is fast becomming the queen of deepthroat.
She deepthroats Lex like its nothing!
All the videos of her deepthroating Shane Diesel have been removed! :(
Her next challenge will be Mandingo.

Annette Schwarz VS Lex Steele - Spankwire.com

Annette Schwarz deepthroats Jack Napier and gets analized - Ebony sex video - Tube8.com
BHTMLC is offline  
Old 06-25-2011   #7 (permalink)
KevinVolchok is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by hud01 View Post
the guy is small..but she is so hot and knows what to do..

Freaky Deepthroat Korean Girl - HardSexTube - Free Porn, Sex Movies

I don't see any skills . His dick is super tiny. Who woudn't be able to deepthroat that?

She is hot though.
KevinVolchok is offline  
Old 06-25-2011   #9 (permalink)
Dik Dixter is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by BHTMLC View Post
Annette Schwarz is fast becomming the queen of deepthroat.
She deepthroats Lex like its nothing!
All the videos of her deepthroating Shane Diesel have been removed! :(
Her next challenge will be Mandingo.

Annette Schwarz VS Lex Steele - Spankwire.com

Annette Schwarz deepthroats Jack Napier and gets analized - Ebony sex video - Tube8.com
Annette, Sasha Grey and Bobbi Bliss are so good at deepthroating that it looks almost too easy. Here's Bobbi throating Mandingo:

Obsession & Bobbi Bliss vs. Mandingo & Byron Long - Ebony sex video - Tube8.com
Dik Dixter is offline  
Old 06-26-2011   #11 (permalink)
12inch_pianist is offline


I had a girl do this to me once and it was the most unbelievable cumming experience i ever had!! agree that this shud be something more women cud do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted_duck View Post
12inch_pianist is offline  
Old 06-26-2011   #12 (permalink)
pcghabsy is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by 12inch_pianist View Post
I had a girl do this to me once and it was the most unbelievable cumming experience i ever had!! agree that this shud be something more women cud do!
Wow! Never had that done to me. Can't wait to run across a woman who would do that to me.
pcghabsy is offline  
Old 06-26-2011   #13 (permalink)
CJR
CJR is offline


I still believe Angel from CynicalAngel.com does the best amateur deepthroat. Although she uses mostly toys to demonstrate her skills, she should enter the mainstream of adult porn because she would do wonders to the larger male actors. There are a few clips of her with other people, but none are huge compared to what's there in the industry.

  • 6', 220lbs
  • Average, 7" x 5"
  • Looking to make friends to chat and share.
  • Love the look of muscular men and women
  • Admirer of huge cocks and biceps
  • I'll chat about anything... just say hello
CJR is offline  
Old 06-26-2011   #14 (permalink)
KevinVolchok is offline


Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted_duck View Post
Mad skills
KevinVolchok is offline  
Old 06-26-2011   #15 (permalink)
FleshlightMouth is offline



Best. Deepthroat. Ever.
Voted No.1 of XTUBE 100 BEST SUCKERS (over 15 million views)

Private gloryhole in Providence, RI and Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Fort Lauderdale: July 31 - August 4


New video:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=x5Yy9-G469-

"You only work in a shop, you know... you can drop the attitude!" (AbFab)

"Young man, I don't know where that's been, but I can say with absolute certainty it won't be going anywhere near my mouth" (Gilmore Girls)
FleshlightMouth is offline  

Tags
contest, deepthroat




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Latest Threads
Vagina hurting in miss
14 Minutes Ago by cafeo
Hi
14 Minutes Ago by Tnel
Women tend to put attr
25 Minutes Ago by mwBBC

Latest Posts

Latest Blogs

Please read the rules.

Online: 1921 | Chatting: 71

Sponsors

Copyright 1999-2013 LPSG